Avaya Interview Questions

Updated Oct 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 362 of over 362 interviews

Campus Recruiting24%
Applied online20%
HardAverageEasy

Avaya

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Avaya

Interview

Friendly Panel. It was a campus recruitment for internship. The interview panel was friendly and co-operative. It was an online interview. So I got a link to join the interview to my email id. Avaya has its own platform for conducting the interview, which was a good experience. There were 4 panel members. They asked me to solve coding questions based on my skills listed in the resume. The difficulty level was moderate to hard. One thing I felt during the interview was, if you are stuck at some point, don't hesitate to talk to the panel. It will clear the path. Our approach to solve the problem is also important rather than the solution alone.

Interview Questions
  • Data Structures, Binary search tree, BST, AVL, Linked list and Bubble sorting
    Answer Question

Avaya

Application

I interviewed at Avaya

Interview

Interview was mostly focused on the Java based questions and problem solving. First round HR discussion explaining position. second round technical phone screen. third round in-person interview at office. offer!

Interview Questions
  • In Phone screen, I was mainly asked OOPS concepts and a explanation of each. During in-person interview, told to write a program to create Deadlock. Linked list question, find kth element in a linked list.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Avaya (Paris)

Interview

Premier entretien avec le Directeur-associé chargé des opérations et Président du directoire, puis le cas échéant second entretien avec la même personne accompagnée cette fois du deuxième associé et Directeur général. Il s’agit d’une entreprise familiale fondée par le père des directeurs-associés. Accueil chaleureux.

Interview Questions
  • Que préférez-vous faire entre le juridique (gestion de sinistres) et le commercial (SAV, gestion de la clientèle, relation clients, …?

Avaya

Application

I interviewed at Avaya

Interview

This was a second interview with the hiring manager. Straightforward. Reviewed work history and experience, digging deeper into relevant experiences. Some basic questions like: Why Avaya, strengths and weaknesses etc. Also a few more technical questions about tools/platforms that would be used in the job

Interview Questions
  • Why Avaya Experience with Salesforce Strengths and Weaknesses

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Avaya (Pune) in Aug 2021

Interview

3 rounds in total 1)online test -It was an computer fundamentals mcq and 2 coding questions. 2)Technical interview-It covers overall subjects like OS,DBMS,DSA 3)HR/Director-Basic questions and some data structure based linked list questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Avaya (Bangalore) in Aug 2021

Interview

Below is the interview process.. There are 2 Technical Rounds, 1 Manager Rounds and 1 HR round. It took around 2 months for the complete processes. But you will be notified by the HR for the further processes.

Interview Questions
  • Basics to Hard technical questions in C/C++ Programs on Data Structures, Design Patterns, Multithreading and System Architecture Discussion Scenarios on Telecom Domain.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Avaya (Pune) in Aug 2021

Interview

It was quite lengthy consisting of 1 aptitude round along with 2 interviews - 1 tech and 1 HR I was asked core concepts of computer networking and Rdbms, acid properties, code to delete a node from a linkedlist.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Avaya

Application

I interviewed at Avaya

Interview

Met with Hiring Manager and Peer to discuss my background and experience. They went through organization structure and role responsibility, then with the Sr. Exec for executive engagement interview. Then circle back with Hiring Manager.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Avaya

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avaya

Interview

Full day process with 2-3 technical rounds and then managerial round Technical panel is friendly nature and ask to write sample code in few cases. In one day all rounds were done and got HR call after few days.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Avaya

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Avaya in Jul 2021

Interview

Questions were based on CN, OOPs, OS and DBMS, in this order of frequency of questions. It was of almost 1hr long. You can talk freely with the interviewer. Prepare basic concepts of the above four subjects.

Interview Questions
  • What is the protocol used in video calling? Some SQL queries. Questions of OOPs in Java.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 362 Interviews