Cover image for Avis Budget Group

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Avis Budget Group Interview Questions

Updated Nov 21, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 594 of over 594 interviews

In Person8%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Avis Budget Group

Application

I interviewed at Avis Budget Group

Interview

Interview was a quick and easy zoom call mostly just wanted to see how I was as a person and if I interacted with people well lasted less than 20 minutes

Interview Questions
  • What is my past experience
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Avis Budget Group

Application

I interviewed at Avis Budget Group

Interview

Very easy interview . Pretty cut and dry they explain the job and in just a couple of weeks they responded with a response to the position that I would be take at the lot

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Avis Budget Group

Application

I interviewed at Avis Budget Group

Interview

Get a phone call from the recruiter to schedule an interview. It was a group interview and every one got hired. Asked basic questions about my resume and previous jobs.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Honolulu, HI) in Sep 2022

Interview

Very smooth and easy and stress free. I worked with a recruiter and they we're very transparent and explained the role in full detail. Also did not have to wait days to here back. Had same day interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Avis Budget Group

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group

Interview

I was contacted initially by a recruiter for this position. I had a call with the recruiter and moved on to meet with the VP who would be my direct report. The interview went great and she specifically told me that I would be moving forward with the hiring process. After that, I followed up every week for 3 months, and received replies that Avis Budget would give me an update shortly. It was only after 4 months, when my friend was offered an interview for the same position, that I realized I wasn't getting the job. Despite sending another follow up email, I never heard back. For interviewing for such a high-level position I was extremely disappointed in the lack of professionalism exhibited by Avis Budget and their failure to notify me that I hadn't received the position.

Interview Questions
  • What is your experience in real estate and construction law?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Savannah, GA) in Aug 2022

Interview

The interview was seemingly rushed. There was no type of follow up and the manager had a negative attitude. He only really spoke of the negative parts of the company, and only a few perks. He barely listened when I spoke and I even asked him questions, but he didn’t even pay attention. Manager should do better than that considering people take time out their busy day as well to come as well. I just see it as though I dodged a bullet honestly.