Avis Budget Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 17, 2018

2.4

Rental Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Burlington, VT

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (South Burlington, VT) in May 2018.

Interview

You start by doing a recorded Webcam interview. You answer 5 questions and they are asking about examples from your previous customer service jobs. They ask things like "When is a time you went above and beyond expectations for a customer?" or " Describe a time you had a customer complaint and what you did to resolve the issue".

If you get called in for an in-person interview, it's a lot more relaxed and they already know a little about who you are and what you are about because they watched your recorded interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you were very busy and had multiple tasks to get done at the same time. How did you handle this situation?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stevensville, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Stevensville, MI) in April 2018.

Interview

I went in, greeted professionally by the location manager. He was very honest, and gave the exact details of the job. Also he valued my opinions and concern, and answered all questions I asked.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about being able to organize offices, such as filing systems?   1 Answer

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group.

Interview

Disappointing. Poor follow up and communication. Interviewed with a Director, which went pretty well -informed as much by the interviewer! Also informed that the business would follow up the following week, never happened. I reached out to the Director twice by phone for an update within 2 weeks; no answer, no reply, no return call or email. Communication is key. It's even one thing not to follow up, but to ignore an INTERVIEWED candidate with whom you discussed that you would reach out to them with an update in a given time, is unprofessional, rude and inconsiderate. Everyone is busy, but business is business; bad consumer or candidate experience is never good for business. I hope the candidate experience improves once they fill the TA vacancy perhaps.

Interview Questions

• If I recall correctly, I was asked what my req loads have been and challenges.   Answer Question

Entry Level Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Parsippany, NJ).

Interview

There are 2 interviews, the technical and business. The business side of the interview was basically getting to know you as a person. The technical side dealt mostly with Java and some SQL.

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Interview

I was contacted to set up a phone interview. A time was set up for the representative to call me and I was not contacted. I asked we could reschedule for later that day and we did and I was not contacted. Then we set up a time a couple of days later where I had to call the representative and we spoke briefly. I was told an inperson interview would be set up and nearly a week later no update. I sent an email and no response. I left a voicemail and no response. Finally the following week I get the representative on the phone and I am told an offer has been made.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group.

Interview

Very disappointed email sent to myself for an interview, while dressing professional for interview I received a call to re schedule from HER that manager was out with Flu, rescheduled for following day same occurrence. Nothing further from HR

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Knoxville, TN).

Interview

Basically download the required app and it will direct you. Really a cool way to interview without the hassle for both parties, looking foward to trying again in the near future.

Interview Questions

• If a automobile was returned damaged what action would you take first.   1 Answer

Rental Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Chicago, IL).

Interview

on the phone process short simple just figuring out the work ethic. type of schedule you like and how to deal with customers. then after you meet with the district manager. they send your off for a drug test

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Fort Myers, FL) in December 2017.

Interview

I have only completed one interview. The interview was a set of five pre-recorded questions that you view and answer. Your answers are video recorded using your smart phone or tablet. After they reviewed it they called me with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you went above and beyond to assist a customer.   Answer Question
    • During peak times customer’s may need to wait to get their rental car, the customer is unhappy, how would you deal with the situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Junction, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Grand Junction, CO) in November 2017.

Interview

Easy the interview was an online video interview anybody can do Avis budget group is a great place to work! They are easy to interview with! I highly recommend them as an employer.
    It