Bath & Body Works Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bath & Body Works Interview Questions

Updated Feb 22, 2017

2.1

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works.

Interview

Very simple, they basically call you in to see if you can have simple and easy conversation. you can't exactly be shy since you need to talk to everyone that walks in. They are looking to hire outgoing people. It was a half-hour long at most. Again, nothing crazy. This is a simple and easy job.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite product and how would you sell it?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works.

Interview

It was fast I applied online then received a group interview. The interview was with about 4 other people and lasted 10 minutes. Come looking putvtogether and take initiative when the manger asks questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for bww?
      When was a time you had to deal with a difficult customer?
      Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works.

Interview

Group interview. It was kind of hard because if they asked you a question and another person had the same answer, you would have to think of another answer. Other than that, it was fine since I talked to the manager prior to applying.

Key Holder Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (New York, NY).

Interview

Very unprofessional. The leadership team was the worst I've seen. The company lbrands does not care about their employees. The interview was pretty laid back. No real knowledge given on position

Anonymous Employee in Methuen, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Methuen, MA).

Interview

Got in had a great interview but was promised lots of hours and was talked to about possible permanent position but original manager moved stores and the new one doesn't care for being fair or anything

Store Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Folsom, CA).

Interview

Group interview, had you walk around the store and choose one product and then tell why you picked that product. Just remember to be upbeat. Everyone who I interviewed with got hired, so they're not necessarily your competition.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Interviewer was a little intimidating, group interview where you shared past customer related experiences. You had to then take a product and try to sell it using the info on the product/doing research online.

Store Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works in December 2016.

Interview

Extremely thorough and professional environment. Everyone sets you up for success. Interviewed with 4 members of the regional team for an immediate decision. Total process took a couple of weeks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Fair offer. Accepted immediately.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deer Park, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works (Deer Park, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview was done as a group. They brought us to the back and sat us down. They began to ask basic interview questions. The group interview was kind of intimidating. They asked questions regarding previous experiences in retail and things of that sort. They also asked and informed us about how the company works.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bath & Body Works.

Interview

They interviewed in a group setting. I found it to be a very comfortable and relaxed setting. Questions were easy and were asked to each interviewee one at a time. Setting was in stock room to be away from busy store floor and other workers.