Cardinal Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Boston, MA).

Interview

A couple phone interviews, in-person meeting with hiring manager and team member. Each interview was really collaborative with some tough questions (but mostly to describe experience, skill sets, and interests). The hiring manager was very transparent through each step and made me feel like I was truly being recruited and wanted me to work there. It was a winning/selling experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe a project you've recently worked on? Any interesting findings or how can you interpret the results?   1 Answer

IT Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cardinal Health.

Interview

very nice recruiters two 30 minute interviews with two different recruiters in the IT department. overall good experience . behavioral based interview with recruiters asking different questions. questions- why cardinal, why did you choose your university

Warehouse Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cardinal Health.

Interview

Permanent position - Phone interview, then in person interview. Then invite 3 potential candidates for 2nd in person interview and tour of the site.

Contract/Temp - through a couple staffing agencies - Kellys and Prologistics

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Dublin, OH) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process involves several parts. The first one in an introductory call done by the recruiter, discussing the job description, company history, and asking questions about you. Then there is an in person interview with either the manager, sales trainer, or head of another department. They ask the typical questions of how do you handle stressful situations, how do prioritize your day, how to gauge your results, and what drives you.
    Overall the interviewing part is not bad. My complaint is with the follow up. I was told I would hear something in the coming two weeks about whether I made it to the next round or if I did not, that the follow up would be through the recruiter and they would reach out to let me know either way. I did not hear anything or receive anything!! I found out they had filled the position already through a coworker there.

Interview Questions

• How did you know when you were hitting your goal? How does success and failure make you feel?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waukegan, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Waukegan, IL).

Interview

I had 2 in person interviews before I had an offer. The 1st interview was with a CS supervisor and the 2nd was with 2 managers. They also requested a typing test. This was in 2007.

Interview Questions

• What would your resolution be if a frustrated customer called yelling profanity very upset about their order not delivered.   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Notre Dame, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Notre Dame, IN) in September 2017.

Interview

I spoke with them at an on campus career fair and got invited to a networking event. I then submitted my resume and got an email about an on campus interview. It was 2, one on one, 30 minute interviews. They were all behavioral questions. Very nice people who made you feel at ease.

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Notre Dame, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Notre Dame, IN) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied through my school's portal. I heard back one week later with a job offer after back-to-back behavioral interviews at my school. The questions were either resume focused or tell me about a time when style questions.

Interview Questions

• What is a goal you've set for yourself and how will you go about achieving it?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Suwanee, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Suwanee, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

So the interview process starts out with a recruiter speaking to you and getting to know your work history a little bit, they proceed to ask you general questions just to see if the job fits along with the area and pay rate. They extended a face to face interview with me a few days later, the staff was very friendly , the supervisor even had me sit and listen in on a call. After that we went back into the office she asked about my job history, she asked two questions based off scenarios and those are just to see your attention to detail. I interviewed on Friday and was called with a job offer Wednesday. Also there’s a time when another supervisor joined us , she was also kind. My suggestion is know about the company because they will ask and have questions ready they love that (also the drug test for Preemployment is a hair test 5 panel drug screen)

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you had a very angry customer and how did you handle that   1 Answer

Finance & Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Bloomington, IN) in September 2017.

Interview

Cardinal Health recruits heavily at Indiana University for interns and full time positions. Most positions are located in Columbus, OH at their headquarters. The process consisted of two back to back interviews on campus. No second round.

Human Resources Trainer Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deland, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Deland, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

Spoke to 1 person, assistant HR trainer. I answer questions and told about myself and my experience with the company. I offered training material i had made for others to help them learn operation of equipment/process. Also had copies of test i made for CTQ requirements. She did not even look at it and would not take it when i offered it to her.
    She was the only one doing the first step of the interview process and became the gate keeper to the second interview with the Manager of HR.

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cardinal Health.

Interview

Submitted resume at university's career fair, two weeks later had two 30min on-campus interviews. Very basic behavioral questions. Heard back two weeks later for an offer. Very good HR process.

Interview Questions

• What difficult situation have you experienced and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to be a supply chain intern for Cardinal? What do you know about the company?   Answer Question