Cardinal Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Boston, MA).

Interview

A couple phone interviews, in-person meeting with hiring manager and team member. Each interview was really collaborative with some tough questions (but mostly to describe experience, skill sets, and interests). The hiring manager was very transparent through each step and made me feel like I was truly being recruited and wanted me to work there. It was a winning/selling experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe a project you've recently worked on? Any interesting findings or how can you interpret the results?   1 Answer

Interview

Very easy and fast they just ask a few questions. About the hiring process and ask about your background and they make you an offer and you can either accept or dont accept

Interview Questions

• They just ask a bunch of normal questions about the hiring process   Answer Question

Individualized Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (New York, NY) in May 2018.

Interview

pplied online on April 30, 2018. Recieved a email from recruiter interested in doing a phone screen on May 9, 2018. Scheduled the phone screen for May 10, 2018. Phone screen consisted of going over my resume and asking for more detail in my day to day responsibilities. Recruiter also discussed a little about Cardinal Health and its subsidiary Sonexus Health (which is who the position is for) and their benefits. She said the position would start the first week of June. Offered to do an interview the next day but I told her it was kind of last minute. So we set up my face to face interview on May 14, 2018 in Lewisville, TX. I was suppose to interview with 2 people, with one of them being the manager for depattment. When I arrived only 1 person came to interview me and it was not either person I was told it would be. The lady stated that they had another obligation. We walked around alittle talking and looking for a room to conduct the interview. She basically did as the recruiter and went over my resume asking about what I did in the positions and why I had left. She went on to tell me about the position, the hours, type of schedule and what I would be doing. Also about how long training would be and what it would entail. She also said that they had been informed the day before the start date would be pushed back till the end of June or right after the 4th of July. The interview ended with her saying she thought I would be a great fit with my experience and background and that she would recommend me to the manager who was suppose to do my interview. And since the start date pushed back to check in with the recruiter and that I should hear something closer to the middle of June to do a hair drug test and background check. Alsoo asked what would I like my hourly rate to be and I stated $17+, said that would be doable. Emailed the recruiter to let her know how interview went.

Interview Questions

• what comes to your mind when you hear white glove service   Answer Question

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Dublin, OH) in May 2018.

Interview

Phone screen and email from recruiter, interview with recruiter, then live interview with direct manager. The live interview was supposed to be a panel interview, but it was not.
    The process took 3 weeks from online application to live interview.
    I was advised to check in after 2 weeks (the dept. was moving buildings and holiday/vacations taking place) so I sent a thank you email and inquired on my status in the selection process after two weeks. No response. Sent one more email at 3 weeks, no response. Job was re-posted. I think it's rude to ghost a candidate, you lose good talent this way. A courteous rejection would be preferred. I rated this interview as negative because I could barely get a word in during the live interview. The manager talked about herself, and did not seem interested in what I could offer.

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Boston, MA).

Interview

Was initially contacted for a phone screen. The phone screen lasted about 5 mins. It seemed like they were just trying to meet their quota for the day. I was then contacted by a recruiter several weeks later. Recruiter scheduled an interview for within less than 24 hours without asking for my availability. I contacted to reschedule to a day or so later, and they did not respond. This does not show respect for potential employees time.

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cardinal Health.

Interview

Had 3 rounds of interview with a month gap between each of them and finally, the HR said we found a person with pharma experience. The process is too slow

Senior Talent Acquisition Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brentwood, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Brentwood, TN) in April 2018.

Interview

I applied for the job and about a week and a half later, a recruiter sent me an e-mail to set up a phone interview with her. I felt like the interview went well until the last question of, "Why are you looking to leave your current job?" I thought it was a redundant question as I had literally just explained to her why I applied for the job and was looking to leave my current role without her having to ask me. When I began to explain to her AGAIN, in another, dumb downed way (because I guess she didn't understand the first time), she was confused on my answer. I'm not sure how, "I am looking to leave my current role because I am looking to advance in talent acquisition as well as utilize my skill and experience that I've gained from other employers in this role," could make you confused. Anyway, the next day a current Senior Talent Acquisition Coordinator reached out to me to set up a second phone interview with the Director of Talent Acquisition. I had what I thought was a good job. A week later, I'd gotten a phone call from the Recruiter I had the first phone interview with letting me know that they decided to go with another candidate and she gave me the whole fake speech of, "if another opportunity comes, please feel free to reach out to me," blah blah blah, basically everything she could have sent in an e-mail.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health in April 2018.

Interview

Applied online, took them 3 weeks to respond back to schedule phone interview. The women on the phone was not inviting or enthused and just read the job description word for word from the posting. She went over the salary for the position which is well below market average. I let her know what I was looking for. She didn't ask any questions about my experience so I just started talking about what I had done in the past that would relate to the role. I asked her questions about the work environment and day to day which she didn't provide much of a response. I asked did she have any hesitations from looking at my resume. she said no. Said she would be doing several other phone interviews and would be getting back to me within the next 2 weeks. This positions has been open for a month and your just now doing phone screens... This made me question if they even have a need. The lack of urgency, the lack of questioning on the phone screen really made me question their whole department. They truly need the help. Won't be moving forward even if they did call back. Best of luck to their team.

Warehouse Associate II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Weston, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Weston, FL) in April 2018.

Interview

The interview was fairly easy. Knew I was hired within 5 minutes.

First, you have to speak with a recruiter then they schedule you in for an interview. It was a 1-on-1 interview where they explain the company, ask you some questions from a paper then ask you about yourself. Finally, there was a tour of the facility.

I explained to them I already had a vacation and they were willing to use the vacation time I receive while I'm away.

Interview Questions

• Name a difficult situation you have experienced before   1 Answer

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cardinal Health in April 2018.

Interview

rude and clueless interviewer - even for a phone interview - any 'job gap' should NOT be the priority of an interview / she did not question my latest (and current) position or the job that I had done that was very similar - kept going off track

Interview Questions

• I had most of the qualifications and open to anything possible - she kept honing in a job gap'
      and eventually just showed 'her true colors' or a rude lack of patience - for some reason   1 Answer

Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Dublin, OH) in March 2018.

Interview

While speaking with the “recruiter” for my phone interview - at one point I was getting nervous and I adjusted my paperwork that I only had sitting in front of me for reference, in case I got stuck. When I adjusted the papers, the “recruiter” asked “are you reading something”, proceeded by a snicker (not in a nice way).

She asked if I was familiar with “pivot tables” in excel, which was not indicated in the qualifications. I replied advised I was not, proceeded by how I am a quick learner. Her response was “ok, I think that is all I need!”

Before we disconnected, she advised she would be getting back with me by the end of the week. Right when we hung up, I received the rejection letter. I was very disappointed in her unprofessionalism. It has changed my view of the entire company.