Cardinal Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 14, 2017

2.7

Warehouse Associate II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Met with the warehouse manager and he walked me around the warehouse, briefly explaining the products and what the mission was. Both of us asked questions of each other in the break room and he would contact me if offered the position...which I got. Overall, the interview was what I expected and not too stressful and the warehouse manager was very nice and conversational.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Cardinal Health?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (El Paso, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

There was a 30 minute phone interview with an HR representative who then invited me out to an on-site interview at their El Paso location where the internship would have been. The on-site interview consisted of a 30 minute face-to-face interview with one of the engineers there and a 30 minute phone interview with engineers at their Illinois location. Overall it was very pleasant, the people were very nice and it was interesting to learn more about the company. No technical questions were asked in the interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health.

Interview

I had the pleasure of speaking wtih 3 people before I was hired. My interview process was three phone interviews, which is not normal. They were looking to hire quickly. They make you take a hair follicle test. Everything else is typical interview prodcedure

Interview Questions

• what makes you different from the rest of the interviewees? How long have you been in sales? Why cardinal? What are your experiences working with others?   2 Answers

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied through my undergraduate business school and received an interview. The interview consisted of 2 separate 30 minute interviews. Each interview had one interviewer and they both used the same question/interview form. I was able to meet both the interviewers before and they emphasized a need for someone who wants to take on leadership roles and wants to be committed to Cardinal Health in the future.

Global Sourcing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Dublin, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

One phone call with a very helpful employee. She was very responsive to my emails and questions and quick response with invitation to Dublin office after phone call. They booked flights for me and provided transportation to the office and back to the airport afterward. There were three 20 minute interviews that went by pretty fast. Mostly behavioral questions. 1 one-on-one; 2 panel interviews. Presentation of the company by some HR people. Panel of previous interns to answer questions- they were very friendly and had great things to say about the internship experience. Overall- very nice people and experience.

Interview Questions

• How have you helped others succeed?   1 Answer

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Dublin, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

The process was smooth and everyone there was very friendly. I had two consecutive one-on-one interviews and was asked twelve individual questions. They were all behaviorally based. Make sure to know what skills you bring to the table and what you want out of Cardinal.

Summer MBA Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Dublin, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

We had one on-campus interview and then a second round at their Dublin Campus. Interviews were all behavioral and rather short (25 minutes). It was difficult to get everything across in such a short amount of time but they were all very nice. Overall I would have spent more time cleaning up my stories so that I could distil them down and have more time to talk to the hiring managers. They were all looking for an individual intern for their projects so it was very fit-oriented.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you faced ambiguity in the workplace.   Answer Question

EMERGE Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Dublin, OH) in December 2016.

Interview

A recruiter reach out to me via LinkedIn telling me about the position with a link to apply. She also wanted to know my availability for a phone interview within the following week. After my quick phone interview, I was invited right then and there on the phone to visit the headquarters in Dublin, OH for in-person interviews, tour of the building, info sessions, etc. I flew in the next Thursday and had four 30 minute interviews the next day, as well as other activities. They paid for all travel expenses (hotel, food, gas). A car service was provided upon arrival to Ohio, as well as back to the airport later. A nice dinner was hosted on Thursday night to meet some Cardinal Health employees and directors of the program. It was a nice networking experience. I flew back home after Friday's interviews and tour was finished.

FUSE Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Dublin, OH) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied through my college/university career fair and job board. I had one quick phone interview to clarify which internship position would fit me best, along with a couple of straightforward behavioral questions. They then flew me out to Ohio for an on-site interview at the FUSE campus, which is separate from their normal campus. The on-site interview was very straightforward and had virtually no technical questions. The employees were all very friendly, but the on-site was incredibly short - around 30-45 minutes total.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time (personal/academic/extracurricular/anything) where you learned a lot.   Answer Question

EMERGE Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cardinal Health.

Interview

In the room, it was me and two employers. Both friendly and switched off asking questions. The questions were all based as follow up questions on what I had said for my answer in the previous question.