Cardinal Health Interview Questions

Updated Oct 7, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 586 of over 586 interviews

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Dublin, OH) in Jan 2021

Interview

Very inviting and friendly. The conversation was productive and gave a great impression of the company. I was able get a really good feel for the environment. All of the questions were concerning my character and there were a few technical questions.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Which coding language is better at trash clean up (memory management) Java or C++?
    Answer Question

Cardinal Health

Application

I interviewed at Cardinal Health

Interview

Took about 2 weeks for 2 interviews. First with the recruiter then with a head recruiter. No job offer but timing was quick and the communications was good. overall a good experience and nothing to complain about.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cardinal Health

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cardinal Health

Interview

Must pass intro screening with HR then make a list for hiring manager review; then virtual team panel interview, follow-up virtual meetings with other individuals not on team, final conversation with hiring manager, decision from HR

Interview Questions
  • Review of experience, overview of role responsibilities, handling different situations.

Anonymous Employee in Hastings-on-Hudson, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Hastings-on-Hudson, NY) in Sep 2021

Interview

Easy, answered a few questions about experience and duties on past positions and was hired. Hiring manager was up front about what was expected. was not put up under a lot of pressure.

Interview Questions
  • What were your past positions, what were your duties.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Columbus, OH) in Sep 2021

Interview

The process was rather smooth and the original Recruiter and Interviewers were amazing. The only part that was a huge let down was the Pre-Employment screening. I was offered a job and I accepted I was extremely excited! I’m a recruiter now and I love what I do, I just wanted better benefits. I knew my chances were less than the average because I have 2 Felonies from almost 12 years ago but I assumed since I have done so well and amazing recommendations and references that would prove who I am. Kicker - they would not even let me send them my references and recommendation letters. I asked several times as again I’m not the typical candidate their response “we don’t need them” The worst part is that the “reviewer” of this info did not even call me to ask me. Granted I did tell the original recruiter but according to her she doesn’t decide. I just could not imagine doing that. I personally review the backgrounds of candidates I hire I would never disregard someone who was given an offer without a conversation about their past. I guess that’s what they do at big corporations but my advice Cardinal would be when you have a strong candidate don’t be so closed minded because people who have been through it tend to be the strongest. I would still recommend this company and would encourage you to apply.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Cardinal Health

Application

I interviewed at Cardinal Health

Interview

It was a very smooth onboarding process. I got a call from the recruiter within 1-2 weeks of applying and an interview soon after that. It was quick and easy.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Cardinal Health

Application

The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Cardinal Health

Interview

Virtual interview since the team is remote. Initial phone interview followed by two interviews with various team members. Everyone seemed laid back and nice. My issue is with HR. I’ve been totally ghosted by them. Twice they moved the date as to when they would let me know, and crickets.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Houston, TX)

Interview

Started off white phone screening with HR on basic questions such as background, salary requirements, etc. Next round was with hiring manager and last round was a panel with the team members. All behavioral nothing too difficult. Just do a bit a research on the organization and interviewers as their names were given prior to the interviews taking place.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cardinal Health

Application

I interviewed at Cardinal Health

Interview

Good and thorough. Nice and friendly atmosphere. Odd hours but the experience was good. I was allowed to ask questions to the current staff and that allowed me to make my decision.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cardinal Health

Application

I interviewed at Cardinal Health

Interview

Interview Process consisted of one phone screen with the recruiter, and two individual video calls with management. Overall, a very pleasant experience. Members of staff who I interviewed with were very nice, conversation flowed easily, and consisted of typical interview questions. Took roughly 1 month from phone screen to accepting the offer letter.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Dublin, OH)

Interview

3 levels of interview, after 2 phone interviews. Salary negotiation possible. Technical round is very detailed. They go into questions with detailed answers . Managerial is also detailed …they describe a scenario and ask to fill technical pieces

Interview Questions
  • OTC scenario credits and debits with details
Viewing 1 - 10 of 586 Interviews