Cardinal Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cardinal Health Interview Questions

Interviews at Cardinal Health

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health in May 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the recruiter then the sales manager. I then flew to another interview for a face to face with the sales manager and her supervisor.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work for Cardinal Health?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health in August 2020.

Interview

1 phone screening, followed by 2 video interviews about 1- 1.5 hours each. They did not make me feel at ease at all. It seemed like they got off on making you sweat. They even laughed and joked about other interviewees not doing well. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• What makes you unique? "Give us your best sales pitch on you-go!"   Answer Question
    • Sell us anything. Pretend this is a cold call and you have to sell us something.   Answer Question
    • What is your selling style and how do you create urgency when selling?   Answer Question

Consulting Analyst Interview

Interview

Was a brief talk with HR and then 2 direct calls with the team members. I heard back within a few days. The questions weren't very difficult mainly about experience and

Director Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cardinal Health.

Interview

I had a phone interview with Recruiter and then a video interview with the hiring VP. A month went by and I never heard anything. Then I received an automated email that the position was cancelled. The recruiter gave me a specific time they would make a decision and would follow up with me.

When the recruiter didn’t meet their timeline, I could have followed up. However, I find these poor recruiting practices as a sign of underlying issues so I decided to drop it. Big red flags. Even if I was not the best candidate for the role, failure to do what they say has left a bad impression of Cardinal Health.

IT Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Columbus, OH) in June 2020.

Interview

Submitted my resume for a position that was a good fit. Initially contacted by HR/recruiting. HR set up a phone screen that went smoothly.

About a week later, I then interviewed with the hiring Director, which went well. HR promptly contacted me and said it went well and I would proceed to a third round. About a week later I had three interviews scheduled with three different Directors. All of the interviews with the Directors went well, perhaps one went very well based on the feedback from that Director. I sent "Thank You" emails to everyone involved in the process. After more than a week, of waiting to hear next steps, I sent an email to the HR recruiter, expressing my interest in the position and that I would be happy to provide references.

The HR recruiter never returned my email. I never received any kind of follow up whatsoever. One would think if you spent about 6 hours interviewing, the company and HR would have the professional courtesy, at the very least, to say "thanks, we went with another candidate". Like many others, if they are that unprofessional in the hiring process, they have little regard for their people, it is not a place I would want to work.

I would have rated this experience as "positive", even if I didn't get the job, had the HR recruiter contacted me to close the loop.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions on background, management style and work scenarios.   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (New York, NY).

Interview

Multiple phone interviews. Everyone was professional with the exception of one person. I would not accept this position if offered because of how condescending and unprofessional this person was. The world is in a middle of a pandemic, but yet this person acted like I was lying when I said I was furloughed. Then asked me what I do all day long in a repulsed tone. Maybe he was trying to see if I have children to take care of that or he is so oblivious to that fact that candidates do have children and all schools and daycares are closed.

Interview Questions

• what do I even do all day long being furloughed during a pandemic   Answer Question

Material Handler Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Cardinal Health.

Interview

Process went well. Online applications are processed and then a interview is rewarded. In some cases you have to go through a temporary company. Now interviews are being conducted over the phone. You will speak to multiple managers before actually being hired

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Dublin, OH).

Interview

Phone interview, in-person interview for final 2 Candidates. They had a half day interview on a Friday and compensate for travel out of state to interview in person. Went well and you have a 1:1 interview with 3 managers on the team in a 30 minute interview with each person. Then you talk to a recent intern that is now a full-time hire give a tour of headquarters.

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health.

Interview

I applied online and had a really good phone interview. Then went on campus in Dublin, OH for my in-person interview. Met other candidates, employees who were in the program a year ago, and toured the facilities . I had 2 interviews that were pretty basic behavioral questions.

EHS Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Charlotte, NC) in April 2020.

Interview

Not transparent. Was promised updates on a specific day and no update was given. Had to continually call the recruiter and ask for updates after deadlines were missed. Overall I really wasn't satisfied with how the interview process went.

UI/UX Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health.

Interview

"The Worst Interview Experience Ever".
     The recruiter scheduled an interview with me two weeks after I applied it online. When the scheduled time came, the recruiter didn't show up and even didn't reply to my email. After hours, the recruiter finally replied to me and said she would like to reschedule the interview with me. Guess what? The recruiter didn't show up again at the rescheduled time. Totally unprofessional and disrespectful experience.

Interview Questions

• What's your availability for next week?   3 Answers