Cardinal Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Boston, MA).

Interview

A couple phone interviews, in-person meeting with hiring manager and team member. Each interview was really collaborative with some tough questions (but mostly to describe experience, skill sets, and interests). The hiring manager was very transparent through each step and made me feel like I was truly being recruited and wanted me to work there. It was a winning/selling experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe a project you've recently worked on? Any interesting findings or how can you interpret the results?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cardinal Health.

Interview

I applied online on Handshake. They got back to me saying they wanted to have an on-campus interview. The night before they hosted a dinner where we got to meet the interviewers and talk to previous interns. Next day, I had 2 30 minute interviews.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cardinal Health.

Interview

I applied online through my school. Later I got invited for an on-campus interview. The night before the interview they hosted a dinner and allowed us to speak to previous interns and our interviewers. The next day, I had 2 30-minute interviews.

Interview Questions

• Basical Behavioral Questions.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health in January 2018.

Interview

First round interview was a 30 min behavioral phone call with the campus recruiter. Asked about background, experiences, why I was interested, my understanding of the company. The next round was in person in the headquarters.

Warehouse Associate II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Memphis, TN).

Interview

Process was pretty quick was contacted by recruiter and was set up to interview the following week. Recruiter gave a lot of information on the front which was nice because you know exactly what you’re getting into. I interviewed And Received offer within 2 days. Nothing out of the ordinary being just be able to recall experiences of working with a team, an error you made, and show an understanding of the importance of quality and efficiency on the job.
    The start date may vary because you have to wait for hair drug test and background to clear, but overall a pretty easy process. I interviewed for a part time position they appear to understand the importance of predictably in hours for students parents etc so far so good.

Interview Questions

• A time when you had to work with a team, make an error that affected the customer, when there was a break down in communication and how did you fix it?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Dublin, OH).

Interview

Applied online and received call for phone interview a couple weeks after. Flown to HQ in Dublin, Ohio. Very smooth process and they were very flexible and open to scheduling. Good experience with both interviews. Asked basic behavioral questions and ran through my resume, there were professional but casual. Also had to take a simple written assignment answering questions to see my writing style and communication.

Interview Questions

• Why Cardinal Health?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about recent news you've heard about the company   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had to go along with something you didn't agree with and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Oklahoma City, OK) in January 2018.

Interview

No process in phone interview. It did seem like I was being interviewed by a 12 year old. Told to watch the videos before phone interview which are not helpful in any way.

Interview Questions

• Did I have any questions for the interviewer, that was basically the interview and nothing more. No wonder this place in OKC is a revolving door. Always hiring there.   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Columbus, OH) in December 2017.

Interview

They don't tell you that you have two people interviewing you at the same time, firing off questions with rapid fire that have very little to do with the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the biggest obstacle that you faced on a job.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health.

Interview

Apply and then 2 weeks later you get a call. You come in and talk to the manager(s). Then you do a drug screening. They'll let you know if you got hired.

Business Support Interview

Interview

I had a phone interview with a recruiter where I explained my background, experience, and desire to work for the company. I was then flown to their Dublin, OH headquarters for an on-site recruiting day. I had two interviews with senior project managers and then a tour/presentation of the company.

Interview Questions

• In what areas are you looking to gain experience in?   Answer Question
    • Give an example of when you had to think differently about an issue or approach a problem in a different way.   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work for Cardinal Health?   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cardinal Health in November 2017.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me via Linkedin, unsolicited. We had a bit of an email conversation where she urged me to apply for a position online in the Houston office and scheduled a phone interview for a few days away. I applied online and awaited the call from the recruiter at the appointed time. It never came. After a 15+ minute wait, I shot her a quick email, to which her response was "You received a notice regarding the cancellation of the role, 2 days ago." No, actually, I did not. There was no automated email, and, since we had been having a direct email conversation, a cancellation of an appointed interview should have been handled via personal, direct email. The recruiter completely wasted my time by urging me to apply for a position that was closed a day later and just blew off a scheduled appointment. Pretty poor recruitment policies.