Chubb Operations Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chubb Operations Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Chubb

2.5

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Chubb in August 2016.

Interview

I applied on the company website and got a call from the recruiter about a month later. The recruiter went through my background and resume with me. The recruiter indicated an in person interview for a certain date but did not confirm the date. He later called inquiring why I did not show up. I reminded him he did not confirm with me and I also called to follow up but he did not bother to call back. The hiring manager still wanted to interview me and later scheduled this. I interviewed over a month ago and still have not received a offer or reject. I have called the recruiter twice to follow up to no avail. Very unprofessional hiring practices for a company of this size and scale.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you improved a process or practice at your current job.   Answer Question
  • Tell me how you handled a problem employee situation in the past.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Chubb

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Chubb (Chicago, IL) in April 2013.

Interview

Very easy and comfortable. 3 interviews and the entire process took 6 weeks. Panel as well as individual interview. Very casual and relaxed. Did not feel pressure at all. All in all a very pleasant experience.

Interview Questions