Chubb Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chubb Interview Questions

Interviews at Chubb

2.8

Professional Risk Associate Interview

Interview

I had to take a competency test and then was asked to come in for 3, 30 minute interviews. The process was a little unclear, wish they provided more details.

Junior Full-Stack Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Chubb in January 2020.

Interview

I applied online on August 2019. I received an email late December 2019 to prompting me to complete a coding challenge. After completing the coding challenge, I was contacted by a human resources representative early January 2020.

The representative asked me some typical interview questions. At the end of the interview, I was told I would get a response within the next few weeks.

I emailed the representative asking for an update after not hearing back for three weeks. Unfortunately, the representative did not respond to my email. I tried again after two more weeks, but again, did not receive a response.

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chubb (Jersey City, NJ) in January 2020.

Interview

I had to go through a telephone screen interview first, which was 20 minutes long. I went over the experience and skills on my resume, and answered a few behavioral questions. 2 weeks later, I was given a choice of three time slots for an on-site interview. I accepted one of them, and showed up to the Exchange Place office. I spoke to three people in total. One of them was a manager in the IT department, one of them was another junior developer, and the other was a lead developer. The junior developer asked me a lot of technical questions about software development in general, and my approach to solving tough problems. The lead dev asked me about my career goals and my strongest programming languages. All three interviews lasted 90 minutes in total.

Unfortunately, my application was rejected a few days later by somebody in a different office location.

Interview Questions

• What is the main difference between the Vue.js and Angular framework?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chubb (Jersey City, NJ) in December 2019.

Interview

Horrible. I interviewed on Front End TAP program they had recently introduced. Two rounds - one with Team Lead and the other with HR. I had to wait for 4.5 minutes to get into the office which is very unprofessional given the nature of their work.

Interview Questions

• What is object-oriented programming?   1 Answer

Interview

2 part process, one with HR they have a list of questions to choose from, the list seems to be the same for everyone. Then you meet the hiring manager and they interview you

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Chubb (New York, NY).

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter. 2 rounds of in person interviews. Recruiter told me they were interested in bringing me back, and kept me warm for about a month. I followed up with the recruiter a few weeks later and was ghosted. Sh

Underwriter Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Hse Station, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chubb (White Hse Station, NJ) in November 2019.

Interview

The interview process was about 3 hours long. Thirty minutes with three different managers and a thirty minute shadow with a current employed underwriter. After the interview, we had lunch with 2 employees to ask questions and learn about the company.

Junior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Chubb (Jersey City, NJ) in November 2019.

Interview

I had applied through Handshake mobile app in October 2019.
    I was selected for initial interview in November which had 3 rounds each of 20 minutes.
    The initial rounds were pretty good, the interviewers gave review about the position and walked through my resume.
    After initial rounds I was selected for final rounds which was scheduled in December 2019 in their head office in Jersey City.
    Final round was conducted by 2 interviewers each of 30 minutes.
    First interviewer asked a few questions about my resume and she asked about my career plans.
    After that I was interviewed by a Tech Lead who asked technical questions in SQL.

Interview Questions

• Types of Joins
      Interviewer gave a sample table and asked to normalize it.   Answer Question

Commercial Lines Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Chubb (Alpharetta, GA) in November 2019.

Interview

Brief and structured, specified questions to ask on a 3-5 page document. Interviewed with multiple departments, 1 declined, another chose another candidate and the last considered me one of the most likely candidates before the job posting was removed for unknown reasons and the job was no longer available (?)

Interview Questions

• What was one situation when you had to learn about something quickly and what happened?   Answer Question

VP Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Chubb (New York, NY).

Interview

three rounds of phone interviews and then 2 onsite interviews. all went well with offer seemingly imminent; then the company went ghost on me. very disrespectful. the company seems to have a hard time pulling triggers, which I can live with. But dead or alive, candidates took the time and invested effort. Getting a closure from you is a decent thing to do. Respect is not that hard to do.