Cielo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cielo in March 2018.

Interview

I found the whole, on week, interview process to be pleasant. My Recruiter was on top of things & quick to respond/communicate. I could tell she was an advocate for placing me with the best client. My Skype interview with the hiring manager was awesome! The interview went over time & was enjoyable. Our energy & communication made me feel even more excited about the opportunity.

Interview Questions

• What do you do when you have a client/hiring manager that is taking their time with interviews, etc.?   Answer Question

Apr 10, 2018 – Corporate Communications Manager

I’m happy to hear you had a positive experience through the interview process. We pride ourselves on making the best possible match & utilizing technology to enable connectivity. Thanks for the... More

Client Services Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cielo (Denver, CO) in August 2015.

Interview

Scheduled for a phone screen. Recruiter's call went directly to my vm. Left a long rambling message without a return number. I called them back wihin 7 minutes and left vm, no response. Left two more vm and an email. No response. Left vm with hr management, no response. For a "leader" in recruiting have to wonder how much effort they put in for clients...

Oct 26, 2015 – Human Resources

Thank you for sharing this feedback so that we can use it to improve our training and processes.

Client Services Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cielo.

Interview

Inconsistent with what was originally presented as the hiring process. There was suppose to be three interviews. I ended up with what would have been five interviews but the process was halted after the fourth interview and I was told that the job was recalled and would be handled from another area.

Interview Questions

Cielo Response

Dec 19, 2017 – Corporate Communications Manager

We are disappointed to hear about your interview experience with Cielo. We will certainly share your feedback with our hiring team. Thank you for taking the time to post. We wish you well with your... More

Client Services Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cielo in December 2016.

Interview

Transparent about depth and duration of interview process. Some back and forth in scheduling and recruiters, but overall, clear process. The recruiters and leaders think about the broader talent picture, vs only the role that is being discussed.

Interview Questions

• How do you build credibility with internal groups and clients?   Answer Question

Feb 24, 2017 – Corporate Communications Manager

We're happy to hear that you had a smooth interview process. Thank you for sharing feedback about the smooth process and for the compliment to our recruiters and their approach to talent acquisition!... More

Anonymous Employee in Brookfield, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cielo (Brookfield, WI) in April 2015.

Interview

I came on site and was greeted professionally. I was taken to a small interview room, didn't wait long, then met by the Client Services Manager for the team I would be joining. Very energetic, very engaged. He had only been with the company a short time himself but was very positive and bullish on the firm.

The interview itself was conversational. A lot of questions were answered in a simple discussion.

When we were done, he asked if I could stick around to speak with his Director. She and I spoke for a similar amount of time, a bit more formal, still very friendly.

The upshot to the interview was that they were launching a new team, they knew it was going to be challenging at best, difficult at worst. I would be helping to shape the role I was being considered for.

Interview Questions

• How do you get information out of someone who doesn't want to share?   Answer Question

Jun 5, 2017 – Corporate Communications Manager

We're so glad to hear you had an interview experience where you felt comfortable and that all of your questions were answered. Welcome to Cielo!

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cielo (Dallas, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

It was a smooth process once I was set up for an interview. It did take quite some time to get an interview. I applied in March and did not hear anything until May. One I was contacted, my recruiter kept in contact and was very helpful

Interview Questions

Cielo Response

Oct 27, 2017 – Corporate Communications Manager

Welcome aboard! We will be sure to share your feedback about the long interview process with our Talent Acquisition team. We're so glad the end result was you joining our team!

Anonymous Employee in Brookfield, WI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cielo (Brookfield, WI).

Interview

Interview process was not completed with Cielo, the placement process was completed by their outsourced staffing agency Elite Human Capital. Was frustrating not knowing who to talk to at Cielo with onboarding questions as they had no onboarding process.

Interview Questions

• Questions relating to fast paced work environments and customer service.   Answer Question

Feb 17, 2017 – Corporate Communications Manager

Thank you for taking the time to share your interview and onboarding experience. There is much our leadership and People & Culture team can learn from your posting, and we will ensure it is brought... More

Anonymous Employee in Brookfield, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cielo (Brookfield, WI).

Interview

had a phone interview, then a video call, then about 3 weeks later got a call back with an offer. had to fill out a detailed contact form for my references, took an assessment, and had to take a drug test as part of the background screening. overall onboarding was very smooth and there were people who called me almost daily to update me on where I was in the process and what my next step would be

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us -- literally the first question the interviewer asked me over the phone   Answer Question

Apr 21, 2017 – Corporate Communications Manager

Welcome to Cielo! We're so glad to hear that you had a smooth interview and onboarding process, and that our hiring team stayed in constant communication with you. Thank you for taking the time to... More

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cielo (Austin, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

I scheduled a phone interview. The interviewer called on time. She asked basic questions and the interview went well. I was a little disappointed about the pay of $12 but is reasonable for an entry level position. I was told that there were no positions that met my specifications at that time. 2 months later Cielo contacted me to make an offer. I declined because I was promoted at my current HR position.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any planned time off?   1 Answer

Interview Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cielo in July 2016.

Interview

I applied online for the Remote Interview Specialist position. I was contacted via Cielo the day after I applied. I had a phone interview. The questions were pretty basic. The woman told me that if I reside in the area close to Brookfield (their base), I would have to work at the office. They contacted me following the interview, but I decided to take a position with a different company that is an actually remote job.

Interview Questions

• Do you plan on taking vacation in the near future?   1 Answer

Aug 26, 2016 – Corporate Communications Manager

We’re sorry to hear that your hiring process was less than ideal. We take great pride in our candidate experience and are disappointed that we did not exceed your expectations. Thank you very much... More

Anonymous Employee in Chico, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cielo (Chico, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

First was a phone interview which lasted 15 minutes. The recruiter talked about the company and the position then asked 3 open ended questions. She then left time for any questions I had. Second interview was via Skype and lasted about 20 minutes. A couple situational questions...pretty basic.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when there was change and you had no control over it...how did you respond?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work for Cielo?   Answer Question

Jun 29, 2018 – Corporate Communications Manager

Welcome to Cielo! We believe that our employees are one of the best sources for great candidates. We look forward to your contributions.