Cintas Loader/Unloader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 25, 2017

2.3

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Charles, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cintas (Saint Charles, MO) in April 2017.

Interview

They did a over the phone interview and then 2 days later they called me in to do two in person interviews. So, they seemed to like me so he asked if I could come in and to do a trial shift the next day and i said ,yes.. I worked fro 2-10:30 unloading trucks.. lots an lots of work.. I killed it and i never slacked.. The guys i worked with said i did damn good! The supervisor told me he liked my energy and he would give it to HR. A week later they called me and said they offered it to someone else .. This company is full of crap.. Who works the living heck out of someone and then doesn't hire them..I have heard bad things about this company but now i know that this is a horrible company...Do not work for them,you have been warned

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cintas

Loader/Unloader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

sincere and straight to the point. This is the job, can you do it, and when would you be able to start.Felt like i was talking to a friend. very transparent.

Interview Questions

• What achievements have you made, and are proud of, and why?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cintas (Houston, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

I had a total of 4 interviews. I also did a try out day. People seemed friendly and I really wanted to work there to get away from my current job.

Interview Questions

• How would I deal with an irate customer.   1 Answer

Loader/Unloader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

After you apply you get a phone call, it was more of a conversation than an interview for me. If you do good they will schedule a face to face interview and they will show you the plant, then you do another interview with the plant manager easy set of questions. I got an offer for a trial day, it was a great experience, they want to make sure you can do the job and also to make sure you are committed on working for them long term. If you do good they will schedule the forth interview with the GM. After all that they will call and give you the job offer then Background check the usual.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions are based on situations of past work environment. Managers where very friendly and encourage me that there is room for advancement.   Answer Question

Loader Unloader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cintas (Lawrenceville, GA).

Interview

It was a process of four interviews. The last interview is with the GM. It was a very long process. Took about a month to do all the interviews. They do have a phone interview before they interview you in person.

Interview Questions

• When was a time where someone told you to repeat something to multiple people.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manassas, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cintas (Manassas, VA) in May 2015.

Interview

The Supervisor for that division took me through a tour of what exactly the job title as a loader/nloader entails. I was then taken into a office where I was asked questions on my experience and what I was bringing to the table for CINTAS.

Anonymous Employee in North Salem, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cintas (North Salem, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

The process was quick and easy. Met with four managers who interviewed me for about 15 minutes each. All the managers introduced themselves and discussed how long they have been with the company. Furthermore some of them also described how they advanced throughout the company.

Interview Questions

• You're working with dirty towels, aprons, etc. Do you mind getting a little bit dirty?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cintas (Houston, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

Had to interview with 4 different managers. Answer what if and what would you do type of questions.
    Asked about previous employment and tasks. I interviewed with a service manager, Stock room supervisor, plant manager ( Boss) and General Manager who you rarely see after your hired. Very professional people.

Interview Questions

• What are 5 one word adjectives describing your strengths?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cintas (Dayton, OH) in February 2011.

Interview

Scheduled me to come in for literally a 2 minute interview which should have just been done on the phone!
    Asked a total of 5 questions that seemed pretty irrelevant.

Loader/Unloader Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas in June 2010.

Interview

5 1:1 interviews h.r, production manager , another production manager, warehouse manager and General manager now waiting for offer