KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Cintas Interview Questions

Updated Oct 4, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,527 of over 1.5K interviews

Campus Recruiting16%
Recruiter15%
HardAverageEasy

Cintas

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cintas

Interview

Was first contacted by the office manager stating I would be screened via phone interview by another individual who was a Management Trainee. Was asked rude questions like, if I knew it was a full-time position? Really? When I stated the location was very close to me he said, "Is that the only reason you want to work here?" Unbelievable.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work at Cintas?
    Answer Question

Cintas

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Cintas

Interview

Very thorough the interview process. The object of Cintas is to really screen potential employees and be able to make great judgments about the content and character of a person. Liked the overall energy and environment.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation where you had an irate customer, how did you resolve that issue?
1 person found this interview helpful

What people are saying about Cintas

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Cintas

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Cintas

Interview

Had a recruiter call and get me scheduled to meet with the current service manager. Then interviewed with the GM and shortly after interviewed with an regional service manager. They moved very quick but hard to tell what they are thinking even after the 3rd interview. . The questions do get annoying and even the interviewers thought the same when asking. So practice the Star method

Cintas

Application

I interviewed at Cintas

Interview

An amazing team of interviewers that are professional yet still manage to make the interview comfortable with a conversational format. I knew from the interview that it was a place I heavily desired to work. Remarkable care for the company and work culture.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cintas

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas

Interview

Told them my desired salary upfront and they were not upfront and wasted almost a month having me continue interviews then told me they couldn’t match my desired salary and took someone that matched what they wanted.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Cintas

Application

I interviewed at Cintas

Interview

Interview process was extensive but the staff was friendly and accommodating. It was a fair assessment of previous work experience and skills needed for the position. Onboarding book provided at the end of the third interview although application wasn't retained.

Interview Questions
  • Describe an event that was difficult to overcome as a manager and how you overcame it?

Cintas

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cintas

Interview

I got through phone and in person interviews, and then did a ride along, for which you are paid $80 and receive at the end of the next month. I contacted them three days after ride along, and they called me back a few hours later to tell me I didn't get the position. The job had reposted in the time between my ride along and my contacting them.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Cintas

Application

I interviewed at Cintas

Interview

Good it was a hard process . I felt very intrigued about the course and it was easily one of the best processes I have been though overall and I totally would do it again

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cintas (New York, NY)

Interview

I attended the career fair held by university, and met two Cintas' employers. They are so nice and professional. no have interview yet, hope can have in the near future. I am going to apply and send my resume online.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minnetonka, MN

Application

I interviewed at Cintas (Minnetonka, MN)

Interview

Very thorough, however they did not communicate afterwards. They also surprised with a test on the spot, which was like a Wunderlich Test. It was a little surprising, but figured something like that would be done on a second interview, not first.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,527 Interviews

Cintas Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Cintas as 49.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.99 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Management Trainee and SSR rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Service Sales Representative and Sales Representative roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Cintas takes an average of 26 days when considering 1,569 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Sales Representative had the quickest hiring process (on average 23 days), whereas Service Sales Representative roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 31 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Cintas according to 1,569 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 24.50%