Cintas Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cintas Interview Questions

Updated Sep 22, 2017

Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

Very in-depth; phone screening and then if you pass the phone screening you go to it in person interview you could have anywhere from one if they like you you could go all the way up to four or five in arrears after that.

Interview Questions

• All questions are give me a specific time when it all depends what you're applying for from there on out   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Interview

The interview was very casual. I had three separate interviews all were one on one. They asked many questions about what you you would do in certain situations. Everyone was very friendly and talked me through the role I would have.

Interview Questions

• When is a time you have dealt with safety issues in the workplace?   Answer Question

Service Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Cintas (Richmond, VA).

Interview

Indeed email sent to me, I emailed twice and received a return phone interview. Went in for an interview then phone interview with HR in another state. Was supposed to have a ride along but I've not heard anymore, although they called my references.

SSR Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

7 Interviews. Very difficult to schedule. Took months. You have to do a phone interview and in person interview and ride along and another interview and background check and drive record check and it all is a waste of time

Interview Questions

• Whats one thing you like about your current job and one thing you dislike?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer   1 Answer
    • Why werent you promoted at your old job?   1 Answer
    • what would your manager say about you?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

The interview process is not necessarily long, but there are many parts to their process. The process for me was about two weeks total. You start with an initial phone screening. If you make it past the phone screening, then you meet with the sales manager in your area. This interview is read from a paper, but the questions are all based on situational past experiences. It is important to ask for feedback at the end of the interview to cover any more concerns they might have about you. If that interview goes well, you will be asked to go on a ride along with one of their top performers. It is important to get involved during the ride along like asking to make some cold calls to show you can handle some of the requirements for the job. It is also important to ask the rep you are riding with many questions about the position to show that you are interested and so you get an idea of what you'll actually be doing if you get hired. If your ride along goes well, the next step is to meet with the director of sales. If you do not have B2B experience, you will be told no for the position. They want someone they know they can count on and who has proven results. After that you meet with the VP of Sales, HR Manager, etc.. Even if you make it to the last step, it does not mean the job is yours. Cintas is very selective of who they hire, as they are looking for people who want a career not just someone to stick around for a year. The job also has the potential to make six figures, so they aren't just going to hire anyone.

Service Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

You have to apply online, then you get a call asking some very basic questions, then you get an in-person interview, then you have to come back for a second in-person interview. If they like you they want you to come in to ride along for a day with another SSR, then you get a final interview. If they want you they call you and offer you the job as long as you pass the drug test and background check.

Interview Questions

• What is a time when you had to choose the hard right over the easy wrong?   Answer Question
    • What is a time that you had to handle a lot of information at one time?   Answer Question
    • What is a time when you were criticised by someone?   Answer Question
    • What is something you had to tell on yourself when you messed up?   Answer Question
    • What is a time that you noticed something that was unsafe?   Answer Question
    • What is a time you had to work with someone very different from yourself?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about something you did that showed you were willing to go above and beyond.   Answer Question

Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aliso Viejo, CA

Application

I interviewed at Cintas (Aliso Viejo, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview process with Cintas is just beginning but my first impressions of the company are very impressive. Two days ago I found the Service Manager position on a Veteran job site. I searched for an HR representative on LinkedIn in the local area and within 10 hours we were connected. The HR rep looked at my LinkedIn profile and told me that I would be a perfect fit for the job. I applied for the job and sent my contact with the information.

The next day we communicated by the middle of that same day I had a telephone screening with a different HR representative. Two hours later I was scheduled for a face-to-face interview at the company site. I was told that I will face 3 more interviews after my initial meeting.

The HR representatives have been fantastic for the initial stages of my quest for employment at Cintas. What has impressed me is the speed in which I have been schedule for an interview. But the key is to be proactive and get a contact in the HR department.

I will provide more inputs as the process continues

Interview Questions

• I received six questions all based on management and challenges that I have faced in my past job. Be ready to answer what you have been doing professionally for the past five years. Also I was asked about my customer service experience. What I consider to be a challenge in customer service and what my weaknesses are in a customer service setting. I was also asked what made me pick Cintas as a company to search employment. Another question was what I will bring to the company if hired.

I will be very honest. I was not prepared for those questions for an initial phone screening. I was ready for just explaining information from my resume. But I must have done well enough to get a face-to-face interview. I recommend that if you are notified that someone will contact you from HR to be ready for interview type questions and insure you know about the company. Review the company's Annual Report from their website.   Answer Question

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

Very slow process. Took over five months. Initial contact was via phone. Then a phone interview followed by three face to face interviews; the last interview is with the general manager. Company isn't eager to fill a position, it seems like they would rather get by without the help instead of filling a position in a timely manner.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you had to deal with confrontation.   Answer Question

Outside Uniform Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Romeoville, IL

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Romeoville, IL).

Interview

Long process for low-base role. Requested a half day ride day as someone the week prior was allowed but was told full day was required. Paid for full day. Four rounds of interviews.

Interview Questions

Interview

Met with a few awesome people. All nice and smart, and seem to love working there. Interview was fine, they are all personable and pretty laid back people. Seems like a great culture to work in