Cintas Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Cintas

1,209 Interview Reviews

1. Featured Interview

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

The interview process with Cintas is extensive. I went through 5 interviews total. The entire process took about 2 weeks from start to finish. Even though there were multiple interviews, I was very impressed with how quickly they were scheduled. Overall, my experience was pleasant.

Interview Questions

• What do you find most satisfying and least satisfying about your current job?   2 Answers

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Phone screen then phone interview. Recruiter offered no real process for hiring. No real followup No way to reach out to them for more info. Minimal communication throughout the process. No further information

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ladson, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Ladson, SC) in May 2020.

Interview

Overall, the interview process was fairly lengthy and time consuming. First you have a screening with an HR representative and then you speak with managers at 3-4 different levels. In total there were about 5-6 interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond expectations in a particular role.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

There were about five interviews with around a week in between each one. It was a lengthy process. They were all typical in nature, with normal questions, just with different managers.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot of situational questions. Like “ how would you react in this scenario”?   2 Answers

Manager Trainee Interview

Interview

2 interviews a second was at a facility very pleasant process. I had a great time during the interview and learned a lot about the company. I did not get the job but I’m sure they just chose the best candidate for the job.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

3 rounds. First round is screening and personality questions, trying to get to know you. The lady was nice and genuine. It was an on campus interview. The second round is a facility tour with GM and third is with VP.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our company?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (New York, NY) in February 2020.

Interview

I had a phone screen with a recruiter, then an in person with a manager. Then a video interview. Then had a field ride along during the day. As well as interviewed with another manager. Felt the field ride went well and I was told they'd be in touch about meeting with the director. I have followed up with an email, and have gotten completely blown off. It seem very unprofessional to have some one go that far into the interview process to then ghost them like after a bad date.

Accounts Receivable Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Central Islip, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cintas (Central Islip, NY).

Interview

Interview was needlessly long. Because I was with three different people, I constantly had to repeat similar things I had already said. Afterwards I never heard back anything from them.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current position?   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Houston, TX) in February 2020.

Interview

Great family environment, felt more like a conversation rather than an interview. I've had great experience meeting with several people from Cintas. Interview lasted about 45 minutes and was held at a University. They also had someone who is currently in the MT Program interview, which made a great fit to ask questions about the role in the end.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to gather lots of information and used it to attain a common goal   2 Answers

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cintas (Augusta, GA) in February 2020.

Interview

Too long and way to full of themselves. 6 interviews with them and I had to call just to receive a rejection letter. And no reasons why. I tried to touch base with some of the people I interviewed with but no one would return my calls or emails

Interview Questions

• Mostly situational workplace experience   2 Answers

Route Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

It was a very long process, a phone interview, in person interview, ride along job shadow, another in person interview, and all that before you get in front of someone that actually does the hiring.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you had to do something outside of your job role at work   Answer Question