Cintas Interview Questions

Updated Jun 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,347 of over 1.3K interviews

Recruiter15%
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Cintas

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas

Interview

Extensive and insightful interview process. Behavioral- based questions using STAR format. You get to meet different people within the company who can give you first-hand information regarding the program. Very transparent in what their expectations are with the role. Very welcoming with the opportunity to ask lots of questions.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you took initiative with a task, even if it wasn't your job.
    1 Answer
5 people found this interview helpful

Cintas

Application

I interviewed at Cintas

Interview

You get two to three interview, you start with the recruiter, then the manager if you good, then the general manager, then the director, if you are good your get the offer

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself? And your most recent jop?

Cintas

Application

I interviewed at Cintas

Interview

Long process with multiple interviews but they do it to ensure a good fit. Everyone was kind and interviews were relatively painless. The interviews were about 30 minutes long with mostly scenario based questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cintas

Application

I interviewed at Cintas

Interview

Take a lot of time reviewing each candidate. Great company to get started with. First round phone call, then zoom, then in person if allowed, then GM, then district manager, then VP

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cintas

Application

I interviewed at Cintas

Interview

Efficient, professional and courteous. It was an easy process to setup and interact with. Interviewer was knowledgeable and did t waste time. Overall a good experience. Perhaps the next phase would be more difficult.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cintas

Application

I interviewed at Cintas

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy the first interview was a Phone screen. After the phone screen I had 3 interviews in the same day. The first interview was with a management trainee. The second interview was with the supervisor of the sprinkler team. Then I had a interview with the operations manager.

Interview Questions
  • What are some challenges that you over came in your previous employment?
  • Why did you apply for the position?

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Cintas (Boise, ID)

Interview

Very lengthy interview process. Can take months to get offer multiple interviews for one position. Back ground check. They do their research on you before they offer jobs. Over all a pleasant experience just takes a long to get hired.

Interview Questions
  • Explain a time you had an employee not agree with you and how did you overcome that

Cintas

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cintas

Interview

The job itself is pretty straightforward, but the interview process was grueling. Very difficult to find time to attend all 5 interviews if you're currently working and have to request time off from your current job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cintas (Spokane, WA) in May 2021

Interview

Very Structured and by the books. You move along up the chain of command as you go. The interview consists of you giving background about yourself, more information about the role and then questions guided at you.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Cintas (Charlotte, NC)

Interview

I went through three rounds of interviews and then an entire day riding along with a sales representative. I finally had a fourth interview, which ended up being over zoom, when all others had been in person. This individual was about fifteen minutes late to interview me, then his camera cut out about ten minutes into the process and I could not see him the entire time, but he could see me. This made it difficult for me to see his facial reactions and communicate well. The first three rounds had gone very well but the fourth individual had only ever worked for Cintas since he graduated college and had no other experience outside of this industry. The questions he asked me seemed irrelevant to my work experience or this position, more focused on school which was over ten years ago. I felt that we did not click well and was told that I did not get the position because of the last individual's opinion on me. I was very frustrated to have wasted so much time in the process.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have any regrets from college? Tell me what a day in your current job looks like. What do you like about your current job? What do you dislike about your current position?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cintas (San Diego, CA)

Interview

Three interviews, all virtual. The first is with HR, second with a manager, and the final one is with GM and head of HR. The process is quick ~two weeks.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,347 Interviews