CompuCom Field Technical Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Field Technical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CompuCom in November 2008.

Interview

I interviewed with a staffing agency (Natural Data in Phoenix) after getting my A+ certificationin July 1998. I started as a temp for $13/hr. In a few months I was offered the position permanently after a performance review.
Other temps seemed to go through a revolving door; in a few weeks and they were out after failing to prove themselves. My impression is that they value people who possessed a good work ethic, common sense and natural curiosity to know how things work. The ability to follow standard procedures and work diligently to get the job done is valued over someone who was technically proficient but lacks people skills or shows bad work habits.

Interview Questions

• I don't recall any specific questions regarding this interview.. it was a long time ago.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I took what they offered with no argument. It was a fair wage with scheduled incremental increases, pending the state of the business.