CompuCom Interview Questions

Updated May 4, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 313 of over 313 interviews

Staffing Agency18%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

CompuCom

Application

I interviewed at CompuCom

Interview

Interview was fine. They briefed me about the work that they are doing and what they are expecting from me. It helped me a lot to accept the offer that they had offered me.

Interview Questions
  • 1- Difference between ASO and BSO. 2- Questions of Unix Shell Scripting 3-Maxl Questions 4-HFM & FDMEE Questions.
    Answer Question

CompuCom

Application

I interviewed at CompuCom

Interview

Proceso muy rápido, se aprecia la respuesta rápida y eficaz por parte del equipo de Compucom y su equipo de Recursos Humanos. Gran equipo, es un placer hacer trabajado en esta empresa

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

57 Comments

Tech

207.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=CompuCom~1289
Join the conversation on

CompuCom

Application

I interviewed at CompuCom

Interview

There were 3 interviews. Most questions were related to testing. e.g. 1. How would you test a cup or a pen? 2. Testing methodologies, levels, types, processes as well as coding(any preferred language) to check the thought process and knowledge of data structures and language.

Interview Questions
  • 1. What is usability testing? 2. What is acceptance testing? 3. Given a number, how would you reverse a number?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CompuCom (Columbia, SC) in Dec 2021

Interview

Very quick and efficient! The whole process only took 2 weeks and I only met with the manager and one member of the team. The recruiter gave a great summary of the role which helped me feel prepared during the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CompuCom (Pune) in Aug 2021

Interview

Interview was awesome the HR and technical pannal was the best. Overall experience was good and got selected. Interview was on control m tool all questions where ask basic and entry level.

Interview Questions
  • What is control m What are the components of control m How resolve problems Types of colors identification

CompuCom

Application

I interviewed at CompuCom

Interview

Rapido el proceso, en el mismo dia que llegue al lugar, en cuanto me atendió el reclutador me llevo a la sala de pruebas donde te dan oportunidad de demostrar tus habilidades y de conocimiento para el soporte tecnico telefonico a computadoras

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CompuCom (Mississauga, ON) in Jul 2021

Interview

It was the typical 2 part interview. The first with HR then the technical interview. The technical interview consisted of pretty basic IT related questions regarding troubleshooting and Active Directory.

Interview Questions
  • What should I check if the customer's computer isn't turning on?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CompuCom (Mississauga, ON)

Interview

They pays very low and unprofessional while the interview. I had bad experience with them and I will never ever apply with them again!! I don’t how this company hire unprofessional HR.

Interview Questions
  • You have experience with Ticking system?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CompuCom (Pune) in Jun 2021

Interview

Very good and smooth interview process. HR, Manager and interview panelist were very friendly. There were around 3 rounds of interview. 2 technical rounds of interview and 1 manager round. During this pandemic, interview was scheduled over Teams and not physical appearance was necessary.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CompuCom

Application

I interviewed at CompuCom

Interview

It was smooth and between easy to moderate based on your technical profile. There will be 3 rounds. First is technical, second is managerial/HR, Third is managerial + Technical. Last round may be telephonic or in person. Overall a smooth process.

Interview Questions
  • What are your responsibilities in current load? Automations? Challenges faced? Scenerio based? Unix knowledge?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 313 Interviews

CompuCom Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at CompuCom as 56.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.30 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Desktop Support Analyst and Service Desk Analyst rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Field Service Technician and Field Technician roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at CompuCom takes an average of 11 days when considering 247 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Field Technician had the quickest hiring process (on average 4 days), whereas Service Desk Analyst roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 10 days).

Common stages of the interview process at CompuCom according to 247 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 20.75%