CompuCom Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 16, 2017

2.3

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Telephone, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CompuCom (Telephone, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied and was contacted by the recruiter within a few days. Very nice and easy to work with. Answered all my questions and gave me a great description of the job and requirements. She asked a lot of great technical questions relevant to the position. Also asked what type of pay I was looking for. Instead of asking this question I wish they would just provide the pay info. Sometimes it disqualifies you from being considered. Other than that it was a pleasant experience.

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CompuCom in May 2017.

Interview

Applied then 8 days later had a phone interview with the recruiter. A couple days passed then scheduled an in person interview with the HR Manager at the Plano location. The day of my interview I got there early by 10 minutes. The security desk person informed me that she was on a call and will be down shortly. The thing that turned me off was that the manager came down 30+ minutes after the scheduled interview. Even the security clerk had said she was very late. The 2nd turn off was how she dressed sloppy and she admitted that she didn't like doing interviews. Her expertise was benefits. She had a few bad things to say about the company. Even admitted to drop the f bomb from time to time. She really didn't ask any questions as she stated she didn't like interviewing. I personally can't stand behind a manager that doesn't work or lead by a positive example. I was hugely disappointed and disgusted. After I went home I emailed the recruiter a thank you letter. First interview where I ever did not want to get picked because I don't would surely decline.

Interview Questions

• not really asked any questions at all. I remember vaguely going over one aspect of my experience.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CompuCom in January 2017.

Interview

by phone went through the same old process of how many years of work what kind of work what type of environment will you relocate are you married any children any trouble with previous employers

Assistant Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CompuCom (Charlotte, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a former associate and she asked if I knew anyone who would be interested in the position. I replied, yes... I am. The role is how she explained it over the phone. I came in for an interview. Met the recruiter first, went to a conference room and met 4 different people the first time. The second interview was with my direct report. They asked good questions and gave good insight to what CompuCom does.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CompuCom (Charlotte, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

Very thorough, 5 interviews with decision makers. They were brief however thorough and provided many details on the role and what they were looking for. I had the opportunity to ask many questions and they obliged. I left each interview more excited about the next.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CompuCom (New York, NY).

Interview

I had a technical test, a phone interview, and an in-person interview with both the manager and the director. If you know Excel, you'll do great! The manager did yell at me during the interview about how tough the job is.

Interview Questions

• How do you figure out the count of PRODUCT lines?   1 Answer

On-Site Services Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CompuCom (Milwaukee, WI) in November 2016.

Interview

What was my background, experience and willingness to do the described work? Laptop service, printer service and repairs, ability to lift 50 pounds, walking and stooping, Network IP address knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever repaired laptops   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CompuCom.

Interview

I had one phone interview, then the hiring manager flew out to my location and met with me in person. She was very personable and very easy to talk to. After talking with her, I met with 4 other managers. It was a long day but everyone was very nice and professional.

Human Resource Interview

Interview

Short and sweet. Nothing that was out of the ordinary just be yourself. Try to get whatever you can in writing and keep it. They may try to offer you something less then what they told you.

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CompuCom (San Diego, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

After being screened by InsightGlobal staffer I had an phone interview appointment with a CompuCom supervisor. He asked me about the experiences listed on my resume for about 15 minutes and as I have already have the experience needed and am proficient at selling myself, this seemed to go by quickly. He asked if I had questions and I kept him talking for another 30 minutes or so. I was then told there would be a decision in the next 2-3 business days and I would be contacted. Soon after the InsightGlobal staffer sent me some paperwork to sign regarding background check, drug screening and a release form.

Interview Questions

• Asked what Experiance I had, what I currently do when troubleshooting hardware and software, if I had A+ or Net+ certification, if I have experience with printers and POS as they deal with a lot of retail.   1 Answer