Dairy Queen Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dairy Queen Interview Questions

Interviews at Dairy Queen

1.7

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dairy Queen in June 2020.

Interview

I applied inside. The next day I got a call asking if I can come in within that day for an interview. I walked in and he was ready to interview. It was a short interview just asking about my availability and previous experience. They really wanted someone with experience since a lot of teenagers work there.

Drive Thru Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pearland, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dairy Queen (Pearland, TX) in May 2020.

Interview

I put in an application and a few days later got a call for an interview. When I went in the manager was running a bit late so she had the gentleman (co-manager) interview me. He asked me some questions then invited me back for a second interview, where I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself   1 Answer
    • What was your previous work experience? Explain your responsibilities?   1 Answer
    • What is your availability?   1 Answer
    • Do you have reliable transportation?   1 Answer
    • What are your plans with college?   1 Answer
    • How long are you planning on staying?   1 Answer

Am Interview

Interview

Phone Interview followed by an in person interview with the franchisee of the business. Met at the location for roughly 45 minutes. I was told that I would need to take a management readiness exam in order to be able to go to training if I was hired.

Interview Questions

• Questions about previous jobs, training and managing others.   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Interview

It was pretty easy, love love love love and I loved the interview as a whole. Best job in the world and I love lemons. Peace Love and Rock and Roll.

Shift Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dairy Queen (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

The process required filling out a paper application and submitting it to the store a phone interview and then an in person interview. The interview was in the tiny managers office and you go to see the back of the store which was a nice bonus. From their they called and offered the position

Former Employee Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Dairy Queen.

Interview

The interview process was easy! The dairy queen I worked at was family owned and operated, so the interview was casual with no real questions asked. I basically went in for the interview and was offered a position immediately. I think they were just looking to hire someone. It was my first high school job.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dairy Queen (Springfield, MO).

Interview

I applied on Ziprecuiter.com and the next day the boss called to set up an interview. She wanted me to start on new years days but I had family visiting. So I started on the second
     She was really very sweet and she knows her stuff. She is kinda intimidating but you can't help but love and admire her.

Ice Cream Server Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dairy Queen.

Interview

I walked through a scary looking upstairs into an extremely cluttered, menacing office. The franchise owner was on an angry phone call, and used multiple profanities before my interview even started. During the interview, they seemed uninterested and frustrated. They offered me the position, but I declined because of how unpleasant the environment seemed

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nacogdoches, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dairy Queen (Nacogdoches, TX) in August 2019.

Interview

Three phone calls and then an in person interview. Overall it took about three weeks from start to finish. The job was terrible but the interview process was professional.

Interview Questions

• should the customer come first or the employee.   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dairy Queen.

Interview

Simple. Found out about the interview a few days after applying. Not anything out of the ordinary for a fast food job. They asked straightforward questions and that was really it.