Finish Line Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Finish Line Interview Questions

Interviews at Finish Line

2.1

Stock Associate Interview

Interview

I arrived to my interview and was told the interview really didn’t matter because I had the job. The manager said she was just going to write down things on for corporate. The interview lasted about 2 minutes.

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Finish Line (Chattanooga, TN) in September 2015.

Interview

Quick and Easy. I was over dressed, you dont have to dress up, learned that the hard way. Easy and outgoing Manager at the time. She was very sttraight on and to the point about the job and what it offers. Very pleasant attitude. After interview I was hired on ammediately.

Interview Questions

• What kind of shoes did I like?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Finish Line (Kansas City, KS) in August 2012.

Interview

Arrived to the store and the interview was conducted at the desk in the stock room. It was only me and the store manager. He asked me a series of questions that related to customer service as well as my inner values. He made sure to tell me that the number one form of loss in retail stores is employee theft. He made himself very clear that he took it very seriously and described the consequences of employee theft. Overall, it was an easy interview. Simple questions that if answered honestly should not trip anyone up.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Finish Line (Bronx, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

Arrived at the store, waited a few minutes, was then interviewed by the general and assistant manager in a small room. The both managers introduced themselves and informed me of their credentials, what the job entailed, the hours, shifts, and some of the benefits from the job.

Interview Questions

• Q: What does 100% customer service mean to you?   1 Answer
    • Q: Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Garden City, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Finish Line (Garden City, NY).

Interview

I applied for the Stock Associate for Finish Line, Garden City, position on January 14, 2014. Online process filled out the application, experiences and took a personaility test I believe if I'm remembering correctly. Receieved a phone call from the manager on February 20, 2014 to schedule an interview for February 21.

Interview went very well. About 15 or 20 minutes long. Asked basic interview questions and gave me information about the job and what it calls for and if im sure I could get the job done and why. Then on Feb 24th a short phone interview with the Stock lead

On February 24th got a call from the manager informing me I will be receiving an email soon that will provide the questions needed to complete the hiring process. Soon I'll start training :) I can't wait!

Interview Questions

• No question was difficult. They ask about your experience , what a past employer will say about you if they were to call them. It did hit me when I was asked who is one person that motivates me. Emotional topic   Answer Question
    • Three strengths one weakness   1 Answer

Negotiation

None

Inventory Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbridge, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Finish Line (Woodbridge, NJ) in June 2017.

Interview

Here at finish line see strive for greatness with all these other competitors around us especially in the same mall what do have that would give us more an edge on the competition

Interview Questions

• How do we gain edge of the other stores if there carrying the same products.   1 Answer

IT Help Desk Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Finish Line.

Interview

Very basic questions regarding windows platforms, MS DOS and dealing with customers. Started with a phone screen that lasts roughly 15-20min. followed by three 1:1 sessions with various people directly up the org chart from the helpdesk team.

IT Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Finish Line (Indianapolis, IN) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied for this job fresh out of school. I was contacted by a recruiter who worked for the company. She set up my interview and she told me that with my skills, I would be a top candidate for this position.
    I got to the interview and it was one of the best interviews I have ever done, I had a perfect answer for every question they asked.
    Then at the end, the manager said that he really liked that I put in the dedication to get a 4 year degree. (This job only required an Associates) He told me that he values education much more than experience. I left the interview feeling very confident.
    A day later, the recruiter messaged me back, saying that I did not get the job, because I did not have enough experiences.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Finish Line in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online through their website and was contacted shortly by a recruiter who scheduled a phone interview with me. Very positive experience, seems like a great company to work for.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Finish Line (Indianapolis, IN) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview was very easy going and was not stressful at all. I was interviewed by the supervisor as well as a member of his team. They were very nice and laid back. They love their jobs and enjoy their overall experience with Finish Line.

Interview Questions

• Projects, past work experience, what you did in your past work experience, school, and hobbies.   Answer Question