Finish Line Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Finish Line Interview Questions

Interviews at Finish Line

2.1

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Finish Line.

Interview

I first applied online, in which I had to answer a few questions asking what I'd do in certain situations. Later, I had a phone screening in which the manager asked why I wanted to work there. Lastly, I had an in-person group interview at the workplace.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Finish Line.

Interview

Professional Interview process. I interviewed with a high ranking employee. They asked me about my experience in past jobs, school, and athletics. They asked about qualities and skills that I have that their team at Finish Line can benefit from.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Joplin, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Finish Line (Joplin, MO).

Interview

Relatively short and casual. As I had already provided my resume ahead of time as well as brought a copy in person, the store manager was already familiar with my work history so we were able to get straight to the more in depth questions. only asked a handful of run of the mill questions with one unorthodox curveball.
    i could tel this was a positive and lighthearted team and this was cleary a test to see if our energies would match up.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Finish Line.

Interview

Was really straight to the point, experience in sales a plus, asks how what you would do in different scenarios

Interview Questions

• What makes you a great fit for the position ?   1 Answer

Interview

it was suoper easy real quik keep trying. call call call call if you have to walk in if you ae too to ask about hirinng best bet during holiday

Print Production Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Finish Line (Indianapolis, IN) in September 2019.

Interview

Interviewers were very nice, but seemed a bit unprepared. Turns out the company was in negotiations to outsource their print production needs to the point that there were contracts in place ready to be signed. So the whole process was a bit of a waste of time.

Interview Questions

• What production project proved difficult, and how did you overcome the issues it presented?   1 Answer

Stock Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Finish Line.

Interview

Easy, phone interview first and then an in person. Both of the interviews were easy, no hard questions. Is more of a personality interview to see if you’d be good with selling the shoes.

Anonymous Employee in Stockton, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Finish Line (Stockton, CA).

Interview

I walked in to give my resume and the manager started asking me questions on the spot. Then a phone interview with a sales associate. The scheduled me an in person interview and it was all within a week.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Finish Line (Houston, TX) in June 2019.

Interview

It was very casual, the hiring manager asked all the basic questions and opened it up for a Q&A at the end. The hiring manager was very nice and really asked me questions about myself and what I do aside from work, like what major I was to what kind of shoes I liked.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Finish Line (Tacoma, WA).

Interview

The interview process was extremely unprofessional. I spent more than half the time listening to the store manager talk about her personal family and negative feedback that she had about her current employees.