KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Humana Interview Questions

Updated Aug 3, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,084 of over 1,084.0 interviews

Employee Referral6%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Humana

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Humana in Aug 2022

Interview

Once you've completed the online application, it's followed by an email in a few days to complete the Virtual Job Experience assessment. The next email is to complete some Pre Screen questions via text. Then you'll receive an email to schedule a virtual interview with a supervisor.

Interview Questions
  • How did you handle a difficult customer and what was the outcome? Specific scenario. Tell me how you dealt with system changes that happened quickly. How did you react to constructive criticism from a manager?
    Answer Question

Humana

Application

I interviewed at Humana

Interview

Telephonic interview with several nurse leaders. Laid back, friendly and very informative. It takes awhile to hear back between steps in the interview process. It's an awesome company and love it! Highly recommend this organization!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Humana

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Humana

Application

I interviewed at Humana

Interview

Humana performs multiple interviews via phone calls and in person. During this, there were somewhere between 3 to 5 people on the call. They were fast to identify if I had made it to the next round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in MISSING VALUE

Application

I interviewed at Humana

Interview

Good during the morning time frame I manage to take the interview and it was good and friendly. Interviewers were nice and friendly. Felt very welcome during and before the process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Humana

Application

I interviewed at Humana

Interview

Virtual then most often 2-3 additional interviews depending on the role you are applying for. HR is very helpful in navigating the process as well as assisting with technical issues

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Humana

Application

I interviewed at Humana

Interview

This was one of the most unprofessional experiences I have had during a hiring process. I had applied online to Humana then received an invite to do an online prescreen three weeks later where I answered some basic questions related to the position. Around a week later, I was sent an email invite to schedule an interview, which I scheduled for two weeks in advanced. I heard nothing else until my interview. One hour before I was supposed to interview, I received an automated email saying the interview was cancelled. I sent an email to the recruiter immediately upon finding out about the cancelation. The recruiter responded saying that the team is going to peruse candidates with a stronger SQL/SAS background due to internal project changes, and that they will be reevaluating their interview process. Throughout my entire process, this email interaction was the only time I heard anything from an actual person. I find it incredibly unprofessional that they chose to wait one hour before my interview before cancelling it. I wasted a significant amount of time preparing and took time off work at my current job for this interview. I will not be applying with Humana again.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Humana

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Humana

Interview

Telephone text screen, then interview with multiple people. There were about 6 people on a call and more than half of them were late. Several seemed arrogant and too unprofessional to be a part of an interview panel. It was a waste of my time. Perhaps, if you are intimidated by a candidate’s experience, do not waste their time selecting for an interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Humana

Application

I interviewed at Humana

Interview

Excelente el proceso y la forma de entrevistar fue profesional a la misma vez amigable dónde los nervios durante las contestaciones no te tracionan tanto . Enviame varios email para q puedas seleccionar el día y la hora y si tienes dificultad les escribes y te contestan de inmediato.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful