Humana Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Humana Interview Questions

Interviews at Humana

2.8

RN Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Humana.

Interview

Took about 30 days before I received a 15 question text message questionnaire, now I'm just waiting on next steps. I also received an email, but am guessing the process will be long and slow.

Interview Questions

• How would you download an Xcel document, make changes, save it, and then email back to your manager?   Answer Question

SE Intern Interview

Interview

Telephonic round and a OnSite interview.
    Phone interview was mostly about my projects .
    Onsite Interview was easy on basic concepts of CS which covered data-structures like Array, HashMaps.
    Basic knowledge of MongoDB or MySQL is nice to have

Interview Questions

• General OOPs related concepts and a problem related to HashMaps   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Interview

I had an onsite interview with two people. It seemed to be going pretty well and they asked the usual PM related questions. Nothing really out of the ordinary. My only feedback is that the work as explained was a mixed of business analyst and PM role.

Interview Questions

• Talk about recent UX projects and your role on an agile team.   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY).

Interview

Went ahead and found a position online that met my criteria. Applied online took a few days and took a test. Then the interview process began which was pretty easy

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Humana (San Antonio, TX) in August 2020.

Interview

The recruiter went over resume with me and asked questions to clarify my work experience and looking for specifics that would make me a candidate for the position applied for.

Inbound Contacts Representative IV Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Humana in August 2020.

Interview

Started off with email stating that they would be moving forward with the interview process after submitting my application. Then an online assessment, once I passed that I was and another email asking to schedule a phone interview.

Interview Questions

• A variety of “sounds a lot like me” to “does not sound a lot like me” questions.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I received an invitation for a video interview. They asked some basic questions like:
    - Tell me about yourself.
    - When can you start.
    The process was very easy and speed. Great experience even I got rejected.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY).

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy: two 30-minute interview screens and then I received the offer. The hiring process, on the other hand, is horrendous, and at every step along the way I felt like I had to defend myself by proving I could meet their standards. Be prepared to submit to a background check, providing tax statements from up to 6-7 years ago, a drug test, and any other supporting documents deemed necessary by HR. I am still in shock over the number of records that I “needed” to provide after receiving and accepting an offer.

Ultimately I rejected the offer, as I felt these steps were unnecessary and dehumanizing. By receiving an offer, I already had proven I can do this work, and the lengthy “guilty until proven innocent” hiring process was a total turn off. I do not want to work for a company which treats people this way before they even walk in the door.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that a project didn’t go as planned, or wasn’t successful.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Humana.

Interview

Phone interview went smooth. All basic interview questions. Prepare notes before the interview in case you forget things when nervous. Tell us about yourself. Are you ok with working certain hours as well as taking no days off in the 5 week training. was also asked about my salary request.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work at humana? Name a time you dealt with a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Humana (New York, NY) in June 2020.

Interview

There were not many questions, nor were they difficult. The interview did not take a long time and the interviewer was kind and polite. It seems like a great company for which to work.