Humana Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 23, 2017

2.8

Administrative Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Humana (Richmond, VA).

Interview

They first part of the interview is a recorded phone interview process-- very informal. You call in, and it's 8-10 pre recorded questions. The automated system asks you question, you have a brief pause, and then you will hear a "beep". Then you are able to respond with your answer and hit # sign when you are finished. This proved very challenging as you were unable to re record your answer. I was offered to proceed to the next step (face-to-face) but after giving them my available dates/times for interview, they sent me an email a week later saying the funds were not there anymore for this position. Just really seemed like a drawn-out process and very informal.

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Humana (Glendale, AZ) in February 2017.

Interview

I was emailed to set up an in person interview, set for same week. It was a very quick process, and got an interview set up for just a few days out.

Utilization Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Metairie, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Humana (Metairie, LA) in February 2017.

Interview

I met with 2 managers for my personal interview that were very professional and created a comfortable environment. The panel questions were directly work experience and job related processes. I left the interview feeling very confident.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Humana?   1 Answer

Production Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY).

Interview

describe time when.....then you have to come up with a time you did something. the questions asked have nothing to do with the position applied for. one question was on engagement. and was asked if you work from home would you come to engagement activities with the team.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Humana.

Interview

First interview was Telephonic with a recording.. which could be difficult if you think of something later in the process, you cannot go back and change nor add to anything previously stated. If your questions are answered satisfactory, the next interview would be a face to face with regional personnel.

Healthcare Finder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY) in January 2017.

Interview

Very quick. The entire process from applying to being offered a position was less than 3 weeks. There are only two interviews and both had fairly predictable easy questions. I applied for a work from home Healthcare finder. Recruitment was not exactly on the ball. Several times I emailed them after my first interview and never received a response. I only heard from them a week after my 2nd interview when I was offered the job. Base pay for me was 15.50.

Interview Questions

• What has been the biggest change in your life and how did it change you?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Humana (West Palm Beach, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied January 06, 3 days later I received an invitation for a pre-recorded phone interview. The recruiter contacted me the very next day to review my answers. She called me 3 days after to set up an in person interview, that lasted about 30 minutes and it was behavioral based questions. I received an offer 1 week after my in person interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time you were most proud of your job and least proud   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Humana (Columbus, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

College Recruitment Interview. Met with a recruiter, very nice, about a 45 minute interview. Included a review of the company and Louisville, KY. Then asked a few questions talked about my experience. We then talked about various aspects of the company, the internship, living expenses, etc.

Interview Questions

• What sort of experience do you have with Medicaid?   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Humana (Overland Park, KS) in January 2017.

Interview

VERY UNPROFESSIONAL! Let's just say this, I was contacted by an individual through email and had to answer some basic pre-screening questions. Then I was set up for a phone interview, which they claimed they had to get these interviews conducted by a certain date. Not only was the initial time/day rescheduled but it was rescheduled to 6:30 in the evening on another day. I waited and waited and waited on a phone call, no call. Finally at around 6:50, I emailed the original person that set up the phone interview to let them know that I was never called. I was never given the actual contact information of the person conducting the interview but instead, I had to leave them with a number that I could be reached at. The original person who reached out to me re-confirmed my evening phone interview earlier that day through a calendar invite, which I accepted. The following morning, I received an apology email stating that the person that was supposed to conduct the interview was sick the night of the interview but said the interview will still go on and wanted to know if anyone ever reached out. I replied letting them know that it was not a problem and that no one ever called, if we can reschedule the phone interview, please let me know. I was told that someone would get back with me after they figure out what is going on. Instead of the original person who reached out getting back with me on another time/date, I received an email stating that I have not been selected but instead they moved on with other candidates. Between the no call from the person that was supposed to conduct the phone interview and never hearing back from the one individual after being told they would get back in contact with me, I saw this as a HUGE red flag. I guess I dodged a bullet with this company! Thank God things went south at the very beginning!

Interview Questions

• " What kinds of administrative responsibilities have you held?"   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Humana in December 2016.

Interview

This is a work from home position, so everything was done via email and over the phone. This is how everything went. I just got my offer today!! So excited!!!

12/4/16: Applied for the position
    12/6/16: Got email to do Montage interview. It is an automated system that asks you questions just as if you're doing a phone interview with a live person.
    12/9/16: Got email scheduling phone interview with a group of managers.
    12/13/16: Had phone interview with 2 managers.
    12/19/16: Got job offer.
    1/23/17: Job will start

I am so excited to be joining a company that I can actually have a career with. I want to retire from Humana. I'm so grateful for this opportunity.