Intuit Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intuit Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Intuit

2.9

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

first round - one coding question. second round - tell about yourself and two coding questions. You can get more questions if you solve it fast. Good but because of COVID they stopped the process at final stage.

Interview Questions

• Tell about yourself. And two coding questions for second round   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Intuit

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Interviewed with Intern position, one Karat OA round and a final round with 2 interviewers. Questions were not very hard. Also asked about the projects and some general behavior questions. Overall easy interview.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

The interview process is good. The questions that are asked is difficult. Data structure needs to be prepared well.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I interviewed for a SWE 2 role. All virtual and was expected to answer two questions. a leetcode medium questions along with a design question. The interview lasted for a few hours and I got a chance to talk about my work and why I want to work here.

Interview Questions

• First question was about LRU Cache. The second question was more design-related   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intuit (Sunnyvale, CA) in August 2020.

Interview

Applied through website. Got an email from a recruiter based out of Milwaukee, Wisconsin to schedule a call. I scheduled the call and the recruiter did not call. When I sent out an email to her, she responded after the scheduled time is past and asked me if I am available that time without even apologizing for not calling me. I told her that I am available and she did not call me. I tried to call her and she picked up after multiple attempts. She was talking in a cool manner like nothing was happened earlier. She asked me if I am a contractor or an employee with the current position, even though I mentioned in the application that I am a contractor. Once I mentioned that I am a contractor, her tone got changed. She asked me to tell about my experience. When I started to share, within a minute she stopped me mentioning that if there is a match, she would get back to me and disconnected the call.

Interview Questions

• Are you a contractor or an employee with your current assignment?
      Tell me about your experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Intuit (San Diego, CA) in July 2020.

Interview

Typical recruiter phone screen followed by technical phone interview, and then 6 hour virtual onsite with craft demo and and an about me presentation of including career highlights + projects. Interviewers were generally friendly, would say a bit under-skilled by the level of questions asked during craft demo.

Interview Questions

• Container Most Water
      Valid Parentheses

Craft Demo:
      You are building a Market Place for Self-Employed.

You have two actors:

Seller: Posts a project with details requirements. The post also includes the last day and time for accepting bids.

Buyer (Self-Employed): Bids for work on a fixed price or hourly basis.

High Level Requirements:

Assume all projects can be done remotely/online. You do not need to worry about matching by location. The Buyer with the lowest bid automatically wins the bid when the deadline is reached. Lowest bid is displayed on the project page. We have 50K registered Buyers. On average, 100 projects are posted every day. On average, each project receives 50 bids. On the homepage, we need to show 100 most recent projects. You are welcome to assume unspecified requirements to make it better for the customers.

Programming Problem:

If you are a front-end engineer: Feel free to mock backend service responses and use any library/framework of your choice.

If we are Full Stack Engineer: Build the service-side part along with the Front End part mentioned. For Building Services you can use In-memory database, also Optionally you are welcome to use a persistent data store of your choice. You are encouraged but not required to take advantage of a service code-generation framework of your choice when performing this exercise.

Find non-duplicate in an array of duplicates and one non-duplicate.

One other leetcode easy question that the interviewer apparently had no idea how to solve it himself lol...   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Met with a recruiter at campus event, received coding round, next step would be interview. Coding was leetcode hard. One question for 2 hours.

Interview Questions

• Text Justification with modifications.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

there are three steps: coding challenge, Karat interview, and a 75 min engineer interview. For the coding challenge, you just need to program a simple program and let it pass several tests.

Interview Questions

• tell me a time when you work with a team and have challenge/conflicts   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Great and expedited, quick with the response time. They know how to interview well and make you feel like an active part of the process. Fair questions. If you're looking for a company that isn't looking to beat around the bush, then look no further.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Intuit (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2019.

Interview

Standard questions. First was sent a coding challenge via Karat. It was to complete one question related to trees/hashmaps. After passing that, I was asked to schedule a video interview with a Karat interviewer, where I was asked to code 2 more questions live on video within an hour, and do a complexity analysis on it after. After that, I was sent a mail which mentioned a next interview.
    Then 2 weeks later, I was contacted saying I passed all the rounds but there were no more positions open, so they cannot schedule a final interview.