JetBlue Interview Questions

Updated Jul 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 860 of over 860 interviews

In Person3%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

JetBlue

Application

I interviewed at JetBlue

Interview

You fill out the online application. Then there is an assessment. After that is the interview with a recruiter. If they like you, you are all set. You hear back fairly quickly after the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time you dealt with a difficult customer?
    Answer Question
30 people found this interview helpful

JetBlue

Application

I interviewed at JetBlue

Interview

Very easy and comfortable let me feel as though I can stand with confidence within the company ! I learned more about a aircraft that I didn’t know before ! I like how the person that I did have the interview with was making me comfortable and listened to mostly everything and anything I had to ask! She basically had a lot of patience with me !

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

JetBlue

Application

I interviewed at JetBlue

Interview

It was timely, two video interviews and then waiting for an in person interview but between that you have to choose the location of where you want to do it at, along with different course of actions to get through. After that it’s just the waiting period to see if you got the job or not.

Interview Questions
  • How did you handle a difficult time at a job and did you feel like you went about it the right way. If there were anything you’d change about how you went about the situation, would you?

JetBlue

Application

I interviewed at JetBlue

Interview

Pretty easy and straight forward. Just took the entire day. Met with lots of people. I applied like months ago but they just kept my resume around I guess. Hold strong and they will call.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

JetBlue

Application

I interviewed at JetBlue

Interview

Three round of interviews with supervisors and other team members. First round was People lead (HR). Second interview was supervisor and crew members. Third interview was senior leadership and outside teams. They asked questions about how you solved problems and what challenges you overcame.

Interview Questions
  • What’s a problem or challenge you overcome and what did you take away from it?

JetBlue

Application

I interviewed at JetBlue

Interview

The interview consisted of multiple steps. Initial application, test, video interview and then an in person interview. Very well organized. Everyone was very nice and informative about the job and company.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

JetBlue

Application

I interviewed at JetBlue

Interview

The interview process consisted of three back-to-back interviews in the office in LIC. Overall it was a great experience and I appreciated seeing the office even though I didn't get the job.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about their values and which one is your favorite.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JetBlue (New York, NY)

Interview

March 24 applied April 2 sent the questionnaire exam April 5 sent a audio interview May 23 sent the presentation and virtual interview invite Online Interview was with 2 other people and myself plus the interviewer. Has anyone done this interview? please let me know if you got an offer today. I was told either today or Tuesday the latest Update *** I got an offer today 05/27

Interview Questions
  • Describe one time you made a mistake and corrected it
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JetBlue (Fort Lauderdale, FL)

Interview

From start to finish the interview went fairly easy. It started off with an online application the next was a questionnaire third was a video recorded interview and then you received an invite for an in person face-to-face interview.

Interview Questions
  • One of the first things you had to do was have all the proper paperwork
  • They asked to do reach test
  • Then there was a reading/speech activity
8 people found this interview helpful

JetBlue

Application

I interviewed at JetBlue

Interview

Applied online through a referral, received an invite for a HireVue 1 way interview. I am still waiting on results 3 weeks later. No news is good news when applying to Airlines.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you turned an unsatisfied customer into a satisfied customer
1 person found this interview helpful