JetBlue Interview Questions | Glassdoor

JetBlue Interview Questions

Updated Oct 14, 2017

2.8

In Flight Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JetBlue.

Interview

October 1st- Applied when the application first opened on indeed.com

October 4th- Received invitation to complete a Questionnaire.
    This had some situational questions. i.e If a passenger falls asleep while you are handing out snacks what would you do? And you have four different scenarios to choose from. Most of the questions focus on customer service and are in a strongly agree/ disagree format.

October 5th- I received an invitation to complete an on demand video interview.
    For this part of the process, I was really nervous because I don't have a lot of experience being on camera or participating in video interviews. You have five days to complete the video interview. I took almost three days to complete mine due to the fact that I felt I needed to prepare. Be prepared to give a detailed answer as to why you want to work for JetBlue and what you know about the company. The rest are behavioral questions. They will ask you how you handle certain types of situations in your customer service experience.

October 8th- I completed my video interview. There were four questions. It was easier than I thought it would be because I did prepare for this by studying questions on glassdoor and watching youtube videos. If you have customer service experience just try think about certain things that you have done to provide amazing customer service and how you have overcame situations in the workplace.

Currently I am waiting to hear back to see if I get a Face to Face interview.

Interview Questions

• What interests you about the inflight crew member position with JetBlue and what do you know about JetBlue as a company?   1 Answer

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at JetBlue in October 2017.

Interview

Questionnaire was very thorough and included a lot of strongly disagree - strongly agree questions about level of friendliness, energy, honesty, group work habits, leadership abilities, etc. There were also several customer service situational questions at the end.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you provided exceptional customer service.   Answer Question

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at JetBlue in October 2017.

Interview

Oct 1 I applied but had a glitch in the system which Emailed them about it, I was allowed to reapply a few days later.

The same week I was allowed to take the personality test and a few scenarios where I offered up a few answers on what I would do in the situation

Last week I got the Video interview and I am waiting for a response

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Jet Blue and what do you know about the company.   Answer Question

Pt Airport Crew Ticket Counter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JetBlue (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Long and hopeful however to long for response and stressful hopefully they will call Me , Group of two recruiters and two prospects , last 5 hours explained the benefits and salary and time

Interview Questions

• Tell me why you want to work for jet blue and any issues you had   1 Answer

Reservations Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at JetBlue (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

applied
    6 days later took an assessment
    7 days after applying took an on demand voice interview
    20 days after applying scheduled an intervieew
    25 days after applying had a group interview
    2 hours after the group interview received an email to submit SSN and Bdate
    26 days after applying received and email to submit info for background check
    26 days after applying received conditional job offer depending on background check results
    training begins 10 weeks after application date

Airport Operations Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JetBlue (Boston, MA) in September 2017.

Interview

Group interview with two managers and two applicants. Once they presented the company information, we were paired with another applicant and asked from a list of questions alternatatively. Each group seemed to be on with experience in job and one who did not have any airline experience. But, it was a very relaxed atmosphere and not intimedating at all.

Reservations Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at JetBlue (Orlando, FL) in September 2017.

Interview

Very easy, they have you watching a video first then they go over the company values benefits etc. and then they the group in little groups for group interview. It was very easy and they make you feel very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation about a customer that was mad how did you handle the situation and what was the outcome   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at JetBlue in September 2017.

Interview

I exchanged an email with a recruiter who set up an phone "Interview". When it came time for the phone "Interview", I spoke to another who said it wasn't really an interview and just read off a list of questions from a sheet of paper in a monotone. It was a waste of my time.

Interview Questions

• There were no specific question about my qualifications   1 Answer

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Island City, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at JetBlue (Long Island City, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online, and was contacted by a recruiter about a week later for a 10 minute phone screen with the senior recruiter. Scheduled in-person interview for the following week - this comprised of a 2 hour interview with 3 different employees from the FP&A team (including the hiring manager), as well as the senior recruiter, who conducted an HR assessment (basically read a series of behavioral questions from a piece of paper). Overall, I thought the team was very nice and found it to be a productive interview, as I got to learn a lot about the role. I was also asked a ton of questions about my experience, as well as a bunch of behaviorals. Ultimately, I thought it was a positive experience.

Five weeks later, and I never heard back from the recruiter. Didn't even get a courtesy email that I did not get the role. I have sent two follow-up emails in the span of 3 weeks to let me know about any updates, both of which were ignored. Not only unprofessional on their part, but also extremely rude to not even let me know the outcome of the interview, especially when I had to make accommodations with my current job to attend.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your biggest professional failure/success   Answer Question

Airport Operations Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at JetBlue (Boston, MA) in September 2017.

Interview

Interview was pretty relaxed.. they showed a video about the company. Current AO people spoke about the company and answered questions. They they split is up in groups of 2/3.¡