JetBlue Interview Questions | Glassdoor

JetBlue Interview Questions

Updated Mar 23, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Island City, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at JetBlue (Long Island City, NY).

Interview

I applied on Jan. 1, the process took a couple of weeks. on Feb.17 I received an invite to the online video interview. march 1, I received another email inviting me to a blue review in long island, new york. the video questionnaire only had four questions and it was time. down below I put "NO OFFER" my interview is March 29th. I am so excited, Definitely will be spending my time here on glassdoor.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at JetBlue (Orlando, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

I went to the interview a few days ago...therefore, I am waiting for an offer...I am staying Positive!

Wonderful people, very friendly, nice and kind Inflight Crew. There were about 15 to 20 crew members at the interview site. You check-in first, and start making a line to go inside the conference room and while you wait you are entertained with beautiful real life anecdotes by an inflight crew member, you are also in line to get you finger prints taken (you have to have your passport and another government ID). The passport check happens at your initial check in, before you receive your name tag, there is a crew member checking your passport and asks you sign in before you receive your name in a plastic badge....

Second, you will enter the salon-conference room and sit down along with the people in your immediate vicinity, you are then welcomed by the inflight crew and they do a great job at putting everyone more relaxed and not be so nervous...they were well chosen...all are smiling and it truly shows that they love their assignments---recruiting and interviewing are special assignments for the inflight crew.

next..you are asked to do a group project...will not discuss, it is best you are yourself and try to work with the group, listen to others in your group, do not be dismissive of their ideas, be respectful of their inputs, and participate...every little thing helps, Everyone is being graded...try and be the best you.

we are then asked to take a 10 minute break...(use the bathroom and check appearance and introduce yourself to the other candidates) make friends.

Come back early and look at your watch to ensure you are there before the 10 minute period has expired...the inflight crew play videos for you...I had already seen all the videos since I Youtube all of JetBlue's info...The interviewee is asked what they thought of the videos and many had great award winning comments...

I believe they give you a 20 minutes, return from the break and the company, pay, and culture is explained in as much detail they can, especially for the interviewee that has no idea of what a Flight Attendants job and schedule look like, pay and benefits look great and there are two types of pay..depending if you want to be paid for the hours you actually work or choose to be paid the hours that they said they will pay you even if you do not reach does exact hours...

Lunch break? then you come back and asked to make lines for the debrief ( your accomplishments and discussion of resume), the line for interview where your customer service questions are asked of you...know the STAR method of answering questions and answer with as much Details as you can, and be the best you...You are already great, you made it to the interview.

Other lines / tests are the reach test, the Public Announcement test ( read a paragraph out-loud),
    if you have not finished your finger prints..wait on the line for that, also...if you speak Spanish or want to try the Language test, do it...and go for it.

Best of luck...to you, remember, they liked what they saw on the (Application, the Resume you sent, you answered survey questions after that, then you did a video interview and they like you) after all of this you have been invited to a Blue Review---the face to face interview...now go get it...and be wonderful.

Intern Interview

Interview

I applied and got a phone call pretty quickly. I had a quick phone screen and then was asked to come in for an in-person interview. It was a standard process and an average interview. They use STAR

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at JetBlue (Fort Lauderdale, FL).

Interview

Completed my initial application in January then was sent a Follow up questionnaire about two days after to which I completed immediately upon receipt within a couple days I was invited to complete the Video Interview. Upon completion of the video interview within a month I was invited for a Blue Review. At the Blue Review we all completed our fingerprints did a reach test, read an announcement and was inspected for dress code adherence which was also sent when invited for the Blue Review. The interview consisted of introduction of their team to us and they are an amazing team that looks like all one big family, the unity and cohesiveness shown by all members was just remarkable and they instantly make everyone feel comfortable. Our first task was a group activity where we are handed a list with about 8 questions where we are to each choose a question introduced ourselves and answer the questions. Simple questions such as choosing an entertainer to entertain guests in the airport lounge when flights are delayed or choose a designer for the uniforms or choose a movie to be added to the gallery or choose a restaurant to add catering or maybe choose a team they can sponsor and beyond this you need to say why you made those choices. While doing the group activities you are being judged on how you participate and how you present. Next step is moving into the one and one interviews then a debriefing session. Then you are sent home to wait on a CJO. But the overall process is smooth and organized. This is the only company I've seen that shows you are a valued person and you are wanted as a part of their team. Their entire process was as if we the applicants are doing them a huge favor just by showing up for the interview which is so humbling. The process makes you strive to do your best to be a part of their Organization. I've never seen another Organization with a more humble approach than JetBlue. Awesome company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non negotiable set offer

Airport Operations Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JetBlue.

Interview

I applied online and two weeks later received the email to do the recorded phone interview on Feb 12. Received an email that my responses were saved and will be reviewed.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about Jetblue?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Island City, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JetBlue (Long Island City, NY).

Interview

The interview process was very professional. First phone interview with the recruiter > followed by 5 interviews onsite with different managers and a director. The recruiter was very helpful setting up interviews and arranged days for me to come in. I had good time meeting the team, everyone was super nice. It seemed like a great environment to work in.

Interview Questions

• Went over your resume and typical BA/PM related questions   Answer Question

In Flight Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Island City, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at JetBlue (Long Island City, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online on January 1st, completed assessment, submitted video interview - prepare as much as possible for this because the video recording will be timed and you will only have 3 seconds before having to respond to each questions. You will not be able to rerecord your answers, attended f2f interview (Blue Review), ladies wear RED lipstick and pull your hair back! Bring a small snack with you, one on one will be at the very end of the day and you may be hungry by then. The face to face interview is all day and more like an orientation expect your behavior and participation will be taken into consideration so be yourself, keep perfect posture & smile until your cheeks hurt!!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to become a flight attendant?
      Name a time you went above and beyond for a customer.
      Why JetBlue?
      Name a time when you had to adjust to unexpected changes.
      Answer Question

Airport Operations Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JetBlue (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied and then had a phone interview a week later. The questions were very easy. I then heard back that I moved on to the second interview that would take place at 8am and last until about 12. They said that I should be knowledgeable about JetBlue.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for JetBlue?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JetBlue (New York, NY).

Interview

The process took about 2 weeks I applied on 1/4/17 and got emailed to the questonaire part on 1/10/17 the next day I was invited to VI where you had 5 days to complete and I decided to do it on the 3rd day I was asked 4 question 30 sec to think then I submitted. I received another email on 1/17/17 inviting me to the blue review F2F i picked the date for 2/17/17 JFK headquarters. So I'm still in the process but very much excited and ready stay positive and praying .. I put know offer due to the fact that I didn't attend my blue review yet

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Jet Blue   2 Answers

In Flight Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at JetBlue (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

People's processing differs from person to person, my suggestion is have some letters of recommendation they really help. The process is as follows, you submit your application, you will receive a personality test and scenario questions, please answer either strongly agree or strongly disagree. After that you'll get an invitation to do the video interview, dress nice and be in a quite area ALONE! It'll talk 15-20 mins. After the video, should you pass you'll get invited to the Blue Review which is fancy for job interview. During the Blue review I highly suggest you dress to impress. You will get an opportunity to choose where you want to have your blue review and a list of things you need to bring, three photo copies of your resume a copy of your passport, your actual passport pens and another form of identification. When you arrive you'll get checked in, my advice is to socialize with people around you even the JetBlue team there. They're all nice and there to help you. They DO NOT WANNA SEE NERVES, THEY DO NOT WANNA SEE A KNOW IT ALL, they was a team player, know the core values, the brand of JetBlue, what JetBlue stands for. At the Blue review you'll start in a
    Conference room and be chatted up for a little and everyone will introduce themselves, from there you will do a group exercise with five or six people, I suggest you work as a team and do not undermine your team mates it will hurt you, they're watching everything, answer all the questions as a team and decide as a team. If you don't agree with a fellow group member suggest something by saying " so why do you think that'll be a good idea or name" after the group you'll get a break, then will have a presentation which will last about an hr after that lunch will be given, then you'll be finger printed, you'll have to do a reach test, read a pa, a 1on1 debriefing, then a 2 on 1 interview. I highly recommend knowing the STAR format. Do not be nervous, smile and be you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

After you get through the Blue review, you will be contacted via phone or email, should you pass, you'll be prompted to do some online stuff and your fingerprints will be ran and have to do a drug test.