KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

JetBlue Interview Questions

Updated Oct 4, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,011 of over 1.0K interviews

In Person3%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

JetBlue

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JetBlue

Interview

Very upbeat and positive. Too the point, and did not feel gimmicky. My interviewer was extremely knowledgeable and honest about his feelings for the overall company. I was asked 3 questions & then was send a follow up email to meet in the next couple of days after.

Interview Questions
  • What makes you a team player
    Answer Question

JetBlue

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at JetBlue

Interview

After applying, I received a link for a video interview about 1 month later. V.I consisted of 2 attempts to answer about 3 questions. It took about a few weeks for them to give me a f2f video interview. They were simple questions about myself, and my customer service experience. You’re then given an invite to a “Blue Review” day at headquarters, and you wait to hear back on when training begins.

Interview Questions
  • Was there a time you’ve ever experienced difficulty with a customer?

JetBlue

Application

I interviewed at JetBlue

Interview

If you fail your pre hire drug test you are banned from working in the airlines forever so if you've been doing things you shouldn't you better clean up fast lol

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

JetBlue

Application

I interviewed at JetBlue

Interview

It was a virtual group interview (3 candidates), and we were all asked the same questions, around 3-5. The questions were mostly about how we handled conflicts/mishaps in prior positions. It was relatively easygoing.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

JetBlue

Application

I interviewed at JetBlue

Interview

Very different experience than most airline interviews . They said many things about the company and the job itself. There were many inflight crew there promoting the company and the brand

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

JetBlue

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at JetBlue

Interview

First Interview-Background check-fingerprint and drug test, then onto Orientation/training. A great welcome and information about the position, and what to expect was discussed. It was a fun and exciting process. Felt relaxed which in term really helped me to be myself. Great passion about the company was noticed and made me want to be a part of it.

Interview Questions
  • 1) Tell me about yourself 2) A difficult situation incounter

JetBlue

Application

I interviewed at JetBlue

Interview

Recruiter emailed to set up initial phone screen. Phone screen was done on Skype (not on video) and lasted approximately 30 mins. Thought it went very well and expected a follow up call. Never heard back.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

JetBlue

Application

I interviewed at JetBlue

Interview

7 questions - each with a limited response time. Two tries per question. The questions are listed on another review on here. Followed by two memory games that increase in difficulty the further you get.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

JetBlue

Application

I interviewed at JetBlue

Interview

short but loves using situational questions. What would you do in certain situations? How can you fix and access the situation? If this were to happen, this could be the result and what would you do? these are the types of questions they ask

Interview Questions
  • Have you been in a situation where you had to make a decision even though it could be wrong?

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JetBlue (New York, NY)

Interview

Phone questions and in-person interview. Most questions are about previous customer service jobs. If offered, it is followed by an approximate 3 weeks in center training and 90 day commitment.

Interview Questions
  • Are you flexible to work nights?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,011 Interviews

JetBlue Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at JetBlue as 75.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.76 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Ground Operations and In Flight Crew Member rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Flight Attendant and Airport Operations Crew Member roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at JetBlue takes an average of 46 days when considering 1,302 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Ground Operations had the quickest hiring process (on average 38 days), whereas In Flight Crew Member roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 56 days).

Common stages of the interview process at JetBlue according to 1,302 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 17.89%