JetBlue Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 16, 2018

2.8

In Flight Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Island City, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at JetBlue (Long Island City, NY).

Interview

Applied online on Oct 2 2017, few days later received questionnaire. Later received link to do on demand video. Was given five days to complete. Had Technical issues after recording video. So I reached out to HR at their NYC base. Schedule for a phone interview. Was a little nervous but went great, was asked the same questions from video. Next day received invite to Blue Review in LIC which was schedule for Jan 17th. Arrive 1 hr early , so u will get to leave first. Smile at all times. Interact with everyone. They are watching you. Participate well in your group activity, and make sure you ask questions. The recruiters make you feel very comfortable so relax and don't be nervous. Be your self. And you will get the job

Interview Questions

• How will you contribute to the humanity of jetblue.
      Give an example of when your trust was questioned.
      Describe a difficult situation that turned out positive.
      What challenges do u think you will be faced with as a FA?   2 Answers

Reservations Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at JetBlue (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

First you get a call to take an virtual interview to see how well you can follow directions. Then you get a phone interview where they ask questions and see how your voice sounds. Next they do a Face to Face group interview. Thats the stage I am at now.

Interview Questions

• How to input things into the comptuer that is customer information>?   2 Answers

In-flight Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Island City, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at JetBlue (Long Island City, NY) in February 2018.

Interview

I honestly felt like I was already a inflight crew member for JetBlue. This is an AWESOME company! I applied to JetBlue 01/08/18, approximately 8 days later I received a email to complete the questionnaire portion of the interview. I was thrilled that I even got that opportunity. I completed the interview the following day. On 01/19/18, I received another email to complete the video interview. . OMG! at this point I just couldn’t even function because I was so happy & I felt like I honestly already had the job. They give you 120 hours to complete the video interview. I completed the video interview the night before it was due. I was so nervous I felt like I did horrible and I wasn’t going to make it to the next process. Guess what?? I received a email 01/27/2018 during my short trip to Italy. I immediately clicked the email & chose the first interview location & day which was in New York. I was so so excited to the amazing day. The Big Day 02/08/2018, I arrived to the location of the interview at 7:40a. PLEASE prepare for a long day because you will be there all day. It was GREAT! I enjoyed it! I met A LOT of individuals that were previously in my shoes before & that were in my shoes currently. You will have a GREAT time ! Good Luck ! I wish you all the best ! **I said yes to the Interview Difficultly because I know I got the job**

Interview Questions

• VI: Honestly prepare because I was shocked. I didn’t study anything and just had to think of the top of my head. I have the questions but I will prefer not to broadcast it.
      In-Person Interview: You will be asked 6 questions.   1 Answer

Airport Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JetBlue (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Applied online, then was asked to take the assessment. The assessment was situational questions a few days later completed automatic phone interview. Then was scheduled for live person over the phone interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JetBlue (Orlando, FL) in January 2018.

Interview

I️ applied in September and did the assessment right away. I️ received the invite to do the online interview in mid October, was asked the 4 questions and honestly felt like I didn’t do all that well. I️ wasn’t prepared for 2 questions but was able to think on my feet and answer best to my ability. It wasn’t till 2 months later at the end of December that I️ received my invite to the face to face and was starting to feel discouraged. I️ have my Blue Review in the 11th in Orlando and I️ can’t wait!

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to deal with a policy change?   8 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JetBlue (Tampa, FL) in January 2018.

Interview

I’d apply online, and a week later i got an email with the questionnaire. I did it and 2 days later i got the email saying That i can do the VI. I did it and I think i could have done it better but I want to stay positive !!!! Can someone say to me how much u have been waiting for them to answer u to a f2f ??? Plssss

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you receive great customer service   1 Answer

Airport Operations Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at JetBlue (New York, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

I applied online on DEC11
    Got email for Questionnaire on JAN 11 and On-Demand Voice interveiw. Few hours later
    recieved invitation for F2F.
    F2F on JAN 19

- We all in a big room first. They explained interview process and about company, hiring process. Introduce yourself to everyone with your name and favorite city then Ice Breaker with small group. They check on you how you participate the activity with your team. After F2F.

It was great to meet with people I did activiy with especially. Staff are nice although, I was asked
    "where is your passport country?" when they were issuing ID for the building. and "you are not U.S citizen, if you were hired...?" at F2F.
    3days later I got TBNT email.

Interview Questions

• Go through resume and most of question were about customer service you can find here.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at JetBlue (Orlando, FL) in January 2018.

Interview

The process is moving along pretty quickly. I did the application then about a week later I received a invite to do the video interview. After that, I received my group interview email and now Im scheduled for my face to face on February 16, 2018!! YAY!!!

Interview Questions

• When was a time I received great customer service?   1 Answer

Revenue Management Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at JetBlue in January 2018.

Interview

The first call was a 30 min phone call w/ an HR rep in order to gauge your interest/learn more about the position. The second call was around 40 min w/ a member of the revenue management team.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at JetBlue (New York, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

I have completed my Blue Review recently and the info that is on here (Glassdoor) is partially correct. However, there is not much info on the group activity (maybe two people wrote about it and ours was completely different from that).
    First there was an introduction of the company, pays, benefits, schedules, then they give you a 10’ break, before doing the group activity. I am not going to write down what the activity was since (I am pretty sure) they already changed it (for the next interviews) and also asked us not to talk about it (for integrity).
    Then we got a 15’ break and could line up for the two different interviews. One with a flight attendant (situational questions), another one (debrief - who knows why?) with a manager/leader (more like why do you want to be a flight attendant, etc.).
    You also need to do a reach test and read a part of the announcement, it’s just a simple one-on-one with one their flight attendants.
    I suggest try to do the fingerprinting as early as possible (as soon as you got your name tag), so later you do not need to wait in line.

Make sure you bring water (there is water only in the conference room, where they conduct the interviews, coffee-tea was available in the hallway).
    Bring a small snack, but prepare that you may not have much time to eat.
    If you can, get in line for the interviews first, so you can finish faster. Depending on how fast you go thru the process, you might be out by 2-ish.
    Although they say they’ve been watching you the entire time, I am not sure how they had time for that. All, except 3 flight attendants were inside, interviewing. One of the three (in the lobby) was doing LOD testing while also answered random questions, one was by the door for the interview, another one for the debriefing, both busy checking availability (to see if any recruiters were open, available).
    Not going to lie but sometimes it felt a bit chaotic and stressful, they explained approx. 150 times that at any point (failed interview or test, not fitting into the jump seat, not making it to the class on time, etc.) you will have to wait a year to apply.

Frankly, our group activity was weird and not fair, in my opinion. We had to accomplish a task where two members of the team had to and was able to use cellphones to research something, but there was no cell service, and wifi was only available for a fee. Most of us had to leave the room (the hallway was somewhat ok for cell reception) but this way we did not participate in the group activity. This way, I am pretty sure I did not score any points for that...

(Officially have not heard back from jetBlue yet, so selected “no offer”)

Interview Questions

• Tell a time you had conflict with a customer?
      Tell a time you had conflict with a co-worker or manager?   Answer Question