JetBlue Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 16, 2018

2.7

Aircraft Maintenance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Island City, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at JetBlue (Long Island City, NY) in September 2012.

Interview

Applied July 1st, Got the call August 29th. Amazing process, Phone interview, then took a test, then had a panel interview. This was the best interview process I have ever experienced.

Negotiation

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JetBlue.

Interview

Two on one interview. One techops rep and one HR rep. You are called for a brief interview over the phone that lasts ten minutes. Know the company's backround and fleet. If you pass you take a test which covers rvsm, cat II, and ata codes. Once that is over with and you passed you will do a face to face interview with an HR rep and a techops rep.

They ask situational questions which should be answered in STAR method, and technical questions relating to Aircraft maintenance.

Jetblue Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at JetBlue (Salt Lake City, UT) in November 2014.

Interview

One telephone interview for screening. One on one interview, where questions were asked about past job performance. Asked to take a drug test. Waited a week for drug test results and background check. Passed the drug test and the background check. Received call that I was hired.

Interview Questions

• What is an experience you did poorly and how did you correct it.   1 Answer

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at JetBlue (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Phone recorded interview five basic questions. Second phone interview hr person third interview group interview . Research company be prepared on why you want to work there. Have interesting facts about yourself when you are introduce yourself to panel

Interview Questions

• What you knew about JetBlue   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JetBlue (New York, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

Phone screening by HR.
    Three weeks later: face-to-face interview with supervisor and manager, with presentation and explanation of portfolio.
    Three days later: one hour "surprise" test.
    Three weeks later: second interview with HR.
    Drug test.

Interview Questions

• Scenario-type questions (how would I react in difficult situations).   Answer Question
    • How did I acquire my skills.   Answer Question
    • From the 5 company values, with which one I identify the most and why.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I tried but there was no negotiation on their part.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at JetBlue (Salt Lake City, UT) in July 2014.

Interview

got an email with an invitation that I accepted, went to the appt and 2 people asked the questions. they were very nice and asked pertinent questions to clarify my answers. they followed up promptly with the decision that was made. Even though I didn't 100% qualify for the position, they still gave me a chance at the interview.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time...   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at JetBlue (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied online and received a phone call about a month after the posting end date. Interviewed with the recruiter and the hiring manager. They explained the position, and asked me about my experience. After that the recruiter had a few pages of behavioral questions. After that interview, I received a call back, stated I was in the final two, and if I could come in the following day to meet with the senior analyst and the heavy maintenance manager. When I was downstairs waiting, I realized I was sitting next to the other finalist. They call to get finger printed, and did reference check on both of us. I was first to get called in to meet with the senior analyst and heavy maintenance manager.
    As soon as the senior analyst saw me, she didn't like me. She was one of those competitive asian girls that thinks she knows it all. I knew I wasn't going to get the job, should of just walked out but I finished the interview and politely left. I knew I wasn't going to get the job. Received an email a week or so later stating I wasn't selected and they will not be moving forward.

Sometimes you win and get to interview with wonderful people, sometimes you meet not so nice people. I know not all jet blue employees are like her.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Is City, NY

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at JetBlue (Long Is City, NY).

Interview

Started off with initial phone call with the recruiter. Then I had in-person interview with 4 people including hiring manager, senior analyst, another manager, and recruiter. I emailed the recruiter a week later and I haven't heard back.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume and asked behavioral questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JetBlue (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview started off with speaking to HR for ~20 min, followed by meeting the team.. The team manager was fairly new, but seemed very open minded, seasoned in his field, and positive. There were 2 other team members there, 1 was very cheerful the other not so much.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at JetBlue in April 2015.

Interview

Very Quick phone interview. I still have not heard back so I am assuming they have proceeded with a different candidate. The questions were basic get to know you questions.