JetBlue Interview Questions | Glassdoor

JetBlue Interview Questions

Updated May 15, 2018

2.7

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at JetBlue.

Interview

Applied Jan 28, 2018 Got sent a questionnaire in Feb Got asked to do on demand phone interview in March next day got scheduled for group interview following week. Day after got conditional job offer

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work at JetBlue   1 Answer

Flight Attendant/Cabin Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at JetBlue.

Interview

I e-mailed my resume to an e-mail address listed at the bottom of the job posting. It was the e-mail of Howard Cooke, one of the recruiters. A few hours later I got a response letting me know that I would need to do the online assessment. So I did the assessment, which was just a few questions I had to answer about myself. A little over 24 hours later I got an e-mail saying “We consider you competent enough for the job offer. We are pleased to inform you that you have been chosen to be part of our prestige cabin crew team.” Then the e-mail went on to talk about the company and it’s values and the details of the job, like responsibilities and salary. I never got any invite to do a video interview. It’s pretty much just an immediate job offer. Did anyone else get this?

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JetBlue (Boston, MA).

Interview

I filled the Online application in December, got the email for the phone interview 5 days later. After I passed the phone interview, my F2F was scheduled for a week later, and got the conditional offer thats same day. Hired 3 weeks later.

Flight Attendant Interview Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JetBlue.

Interview

Applied: 2/01/2018
    Questionnaire: 2/27/2018
    Video Interview: 3/08/2018
    The whole process is moving very quickly. Had technical issues with the VI the first time. So I had to redo it. On the VI just be yourself! You only have 30 seconds worth of think time and like 3 minutes to answer. I know I did really good on it. Just waiting to go to the f2f!! :) No offer has of yet. VI questions maybe different, but I will post mine below.

Interview Questions

• 1. What interest you the most about the inflight role with JetBlue and what research have you done on our company and culture?
      2. Tell us about the last time you received great customer service.
      3. What have you done to mitigate stress in your current or most recent position at work?
      4. Describe a specific situation either at work where you have had to step up and work as a leader amongst your peers. How did you accomplish this and how did your peers react?   4 Answers

Crew Scheduler Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JetBlue.

Interview

The interview process started with an OnDemand Video interview.The second phase was a math test.The third phase was a face to face interview by two people.The last phase was being interviewed by a panel of three people.

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JetBlue in April 2018.

Interview

you apply online it was standard questions
    Video Interview they ask you four questions you look at yourself that was the hardest part about the interview
    Face to face haven't went to yet

Interview Questions

2. Tell us about the last time you received great customer service.
      4. Describe a specific situation either at work where you have had to step up and work as a leader among   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Garden City, NY

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at JetBlue (Garden City, NY).

Interview

After you apply, they send you a questionnaire, then a phone interview and after that, if everything goes well they scheduled a face to face interview. You will see a lot of people the day of the interview, but you will get to have a face to face interview

Interview Questions

• Why jet blue? Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JetBlue.

Interview

I apply online, The assessment is next. then you get the invite to a questionnaire, then an invite for a Video interview then the Blue Review if you past.

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at JetBlue in March 2018.

Interview

I applied online, net day I did the questionnaire. I did the video interview about a week later. Went My Blue Review first of March. I received a CJO the following day. I am waiting for my training date in May.

Interview Questions

• name a time you gave outstanding customer service   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at JetBlue (Newark, NJ) in March 2018.

Interview

Applied online in February got a email a week later to complete the questionnaire.. Followed by a phone virtual interview the next day. 2 weeks later got an email to do a F2F which was on March 13. Interview took place in a conference room with about 70 candidates. Each person had to introduce themselves and state a fun fact. Not intimidating at all about 1 minute..no worries.. We watched some videos. Then had the interview which is done in a group setting. Was told by recruiters they would get back to us by the next day. I still have not heard anything but was told no news is good news. Basic interview questions. Fingers crossed

Interview Questions

• Why Jetblue & Situational Questions   1 Answer