Kmart Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Kmart

1,166 Interview Reviews

1.8

Checker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kmart.

Interview

It was a good process. They made me feel comfortable. Started with a application online then it was a phone call then they ask you to come in to interview. Overall good process

Interview Questions

Interview

Pretty easy. Walked in and was asked my desire pay and what my strengths and weaknesses were. Interview was taken in a closet though so that was a little weird.

Front End Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kmart.

Interview

Drug Test, lot's of questions about what kinds of experiences you had that would help you in the role if you've never worked as a cashier or have a non existent resume

Customer Greater Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kmart.

Interview

it was short. applied online and within a few days i got a phone call to come in for an interview. right after the interview, i got an offer right away.

Cashier Interview

Interview

I had a pleasant interview with a nice man. He was personable and asked me a lot of questions about my life and past experience. I was offered the job and I accepted.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Kmart.

Interview

Sat down in the back space if the store and spoke informally with Store Manager. She showed me around the store and came back to discuss availability and pay.

Front End Cashier Interview

Interview

It was mostly online, and about an hour long. You have to fill out a lot of questions about how you feel about topics (mostly pertaining to work ethic and integrity) along a spectrum. Then you do a video-game like interview where you pretend to interact with customers. Finally, you interview in person.

Interview Questions

• There were many scenarios where you had to pretend to interact with customers.   1 Answer

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kmart.

Interview

Consisted of three interviews, two via telephone and one in person. The first phone call was from a Sears talent acquisition team rep who did the initial screening process. That was followed by a call from the store manager. The last step was a one on one interview with someone from the marketing team.

Head Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Williamsport, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kmart (Williamsport, PA) in April 2019.

Interview

Applied online from Indeed, got a call within 4 days. Went into the interview it was very easy, didn’t ask me many questions, they were desperate for employees at the time. I was hired on sight and started working the same week.

Interview Questions

• Would you be comfortably selling the Kmart credit card?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northborough, MA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kmart (Northborough, MA).

Interview

Met with this guy who seemed very creepy and sketchy, and I’m a heterosexual male. He asked me basic questions and I gave decent answers. He offered me the job the following week but never actually contacted me with an offer; instead I’d received some random automated emails.
    I worked one day by watching some long video where the speaker just rambled on about nothing. And then the next day I start job specific training, and turns out a bunch of the people there are creepy weirdos. I immediately called a staffing agency, got an offer for a different job, and quit Kmart that same day. Stay away from Kmart in Acton, and from all Kmarts. They’re full of creepy losers.