Manhattan Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 28, 2017

3.2

1. Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Fast and Easy Process, but challenging interviews. Whole process took 3 weeks. First round was two 30 minute behavior interviews. These were easier with just a couple technical questions. Second round consisted of 3 interview parts. Two 45 minute behavioral interviews, and a short 5 minute presentation.

Interview Questions

• After you walk out of here, tell me the one thing you want me to remember most about you.   1 Answer

R&D Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates.

Interview

Very easy, informal and not a technical interview. Spoke to manager of team which I would've been a part of. Wanted to know more about me than what I knew - reassuring.

Interview Questions

• Asked me about my projects and experiences I had with building them/technologies I used.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Face to face Interview on my college campus that consisted of two different stages. The questions weren't super technical they just wanted to see how you would get along in a group and if you can think on your feet.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates in June 2017.

Interview

I had actually applied for a consultant position, and got a phone call that there were no more open positions, and if I wanted to apply for the BA role. I said yes, so they arranged a phone screening with the hiring manager the next week. The phone screening basically went over my background and work experience. I was invited to come in the following week for an on-site interview.

The on-site interview consisted of 4 30-minute rounds with the hiring manager, another manager, a senior principal BA, and the director. After the interview, I was shown around the Manhattan campus and given a tour. A day later, I received a phone call with an offer. I had another offer that was higher, but they did increase their offer to be competitive with the other offer. In the end, my other offer was higher and a better fit, so I turned down Manhattan. They were very polite and friendly about it. Overall from application to offer was 2.5 weeks.

Software Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I met them at a campus recruiting event. You have a brief conversation at the booth. If your resume is a fit you get setup for an on campus interview the next day. You get questioned about your resume before getting asked questions from a standard packet of questions (interviewer chooses which questions to ask). If you know basic SQL, basic algorithms, and your object oriented programming principles you are golden for this interview. I then thought I didn't make it to the next round because I heard nothing. ~ 2 weeks later I got contacted for an onsite interview. They fly you out to their office and set you up in a nice hotel. They invite you to a meet and greet where you get to meet fellow employees, before a nice dinner where you also have casual conversations. Then it is a day of three interviews before another nice lunch. All of the software analyst interviews are all technical with different managers (sorry no behavioral). They will ask you to write example SQL queries, algorithm questions, and object oriented programming understanding questions (know the four principles and applications of them).

Software Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates.

Interview

Applied through college career fair. They followed up 2 weeks later with an on campus interview. Process was relatively easy and the recruiters were generally easy to talk to .

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Columbia, SC) in February 2017.

Interview

It was 2 30-minute interviews, 2-on-1 with basic questions and some abstract questions to observe my "thought process". This was for the first round. The second group had a more comfortable environment.

Interview Questions

• Tell us what Manhattan Associates does.   Answer Question
    • How did you prepare for this interview?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time you had to use technical skills to solve a problem.   Answer Question
    • What motivates you?   Answer Question
    • Think about anyone in history - create a 4-person team (including yourself) and explain why you chose them. Then, define your role in that group.   Answer Question

PSO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed at my campus and at the site in atlanta. Very fun experience and the work life looks fun but hard. work for your success, lots of freedom

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

Two round of interviews, 30 mins for each. A lot of behavioral questions like how much do you know about M&A, how did you prepare, what motivates you, your biggest satisfaction from work, etc

Pso Consultant Interview

Application

Interview

Two 30-minute first round interviews on campus and two 45-minute second round interviews in Atlanta. Both pretty much the same. Second round trip also includes a tour of the building (which is awesome) and a 5-minute presentation. Hotel was great and everyone is very nice.