Manhattan Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 14, 2017

3.2

1. Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Fast and Easy Process, but challenging interviews. Whole process took 3 weeks. First round was two 30 minute behavior interviews. These were easier with just a couple technical questions. Second round consisted of 3 interview parts. Two 45 minute behavioral interviews, and a short 5 minute presentation.

Interview Questions

• After you walk out of here, tell me the one thing you want me to remember most about you.   1 Answer

Software Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I met them at a campus recruiting event. You have a brief conversation at the booth. If your resume is a fit you get setup for an on campus interview the next day. You get questioned about your resume before getting asked questions from a standard packet of questions (interviewer chooses which questions to ask). If you know basic SQL, basic algorithms, and your object oriented programming principles you are golden for this interview. I then thought I didn't make it to the next round because I heard nothing. ~ 2 weeks later I got contacted for an onsite interview. They fly you out to their office and set you up in a nice hotel. They invite you to a meet and greet where you get to meet fellow employees, before a nice dinner where you also have casual conversations. Then it is a day of three interviews before another nice lunch. All of the software analyst interviews are all technical with different managers (sorry no behavioral). They will ask you to write example SQL queries, algorithm questions, and object oriented programming understanding questions (know the four principles and applications of them).

Software Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates.

Interview

Applied through college career fair. They followed up 2 weeks later with an on campus interview. Process was relatively easy and the recruiters were generally easy to talk to .

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Columbia, SC) in February 2017.

Interview

It was 2 30-minute interviews, 2-on-1 with basic questions and some abstract questions to observe my "thought process". This was for the first round. The second group had a more comfortable environment.

Interview Questions

• Tell us what Manhattan Associates does.   Answer Question
    • How did you prepare for this interview?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time you had to use technical skills to solve a problem.   Answer Question
    • What motivates you?   Answer Question
    • Think about anyone in history - create a 4-person team (including yourself) and explain why you chose them. Then, define your role in that group.   Answer Question

PSO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed at my campus and at the site in atlanta. Very fun experience and the work life looks fun but hard. work for your success, lots of freedom

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

Two round of interviews, 30 mins for each. A lot of behavioral questions like how much do you know about M&A, how did you prepare, what motivates you, your biggest satisfaction from work, etc

Pso Consultant Interview

Application

Interview

Two 30-minute first round interviews on campus and two 45-minute second round interviews in Atlanta. Both pretty much the same. Second round trip also includes a tour of the building (which is awesome) and a 5-minute presentation. Hotel was great and everyone is very nice.

PSO Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clemson, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Clemson, SC) in January 2017.

Interview

I had on campus interviews where after meeting them at career fair. There were two 30 minute sessions that were fairly easy going with behavioral questions and a design case study in one and a testing case study in the other.

Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (New York, NY).

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter via LinkedIn and then had an onsite behavioral and technical interview. I was asked why I wanted to work for Manhattan Associates, what programming languages I am familiar with (especially MySQL), and what is object oriented programming. I heard back the same day with an offer and accepted it.

Software Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates.

Interview

On campus interviews following a career fair at my university. 1 hour in length split in half when you switch between two sets of interviews. Not much opportunity to talk about experience or yourself, much more focused on answering a few long and interactive original interview questions.

Interview Questions

• You're in charge of creating a 4 person team for a project and you're one of the members. Who are the other three and why?   Answer Question