Manhattan Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.1

1. Featured Interview

Software Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Fast and Easy Process, but challenging interviews. Whole process took 3 weeks. First round was two 30 minute behavior interviews. These were easier with just a couple technical questions. Second round consisted of 3 interview parts. Two 45 minute behavioral interviews, and a short 5 minute presentation.

Interview Questions

• After you walk out of here, tell me the one thing you want me to remember most about you.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I got the interview through an info session at school. They invited a bunch of ppl to the office, gave some presentations, and did a couple of interviews. I did two interviews with very basic SQL and java questions.... Overall, I've never been treated so nicely by a company trying to hire me. They were very friendly and efficient and it seems to be a fast growing company.

Interview Questions

• explain how Google and Facebook work.   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation, great starting pay

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in April 2012.

Interview

Met reps at college carerr fair, 1st round interview on college campus, 2nd round interview at HQ in Atlanta, GA, responded within a week post 2nd round interview with offer or rejection

Interview Questions

• What are the fundamentals of Object Oriented Programming?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Raleigh, NC) in February 2016.

Interview

General behavioral questions of how I add value to Manhattan, examples of what I've done or what I would do in certain situation followed by a couple of technical questions relating to entry level programming concepts such as deadlocks, method overriding, databases, etc.

Interview Questions

• Write a program that checks if a string is a palindrome.   1 Answer

Associate Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in May 2008.

Interview

I had a phone interview. Involved general questions about my experience, knowledge with UML and personality. I got a call from HR the same day letting me know that i got through the first round. I flew in the next day to atlanta. My interview lasted for 3 hours and was interviewed by 2 people. Interviewed involved more questions related to design principles. Flew back to my place. Got offer by the time i reached my destination. Immediately accepted the offer

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates in March 2014.

Interview

After meeting with on-campus recruiters I was contacted to respond to a pre-recorded interview. The interview was very awkward because there is no face-to-face communication. You must watch the question and record your response within 4 minutes.

Associate Consultant Interview

Interview

Very welcoming office made the interview process as comfortable as possible. Behavioral interview, technical interview, and a panel exercise presentation. Interview process on-site only took one day, including presentations on the overall business structure and strategy.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in October 2014.

Interview

Interviewed on campus with two consultants. Straight forward behavioral; nothing too tricky. Next round was a social dinner the first night and interviews the next day. Had a panel interview with one prepared case and one on the spot case. Then had a behavioral interview followed by another behavioral interview with an estimation case. Overall, not too bad. Come prepared and its a piece of cake. Loved the company culture and the people who interviewed me. Very fun experience.

Interview Questions

• How many gallons of water are distributed in Atlanta a month?
      Design a communications device for a firefighter
      How to evacuate Manhattan Island from an earthquake   3 Answers

Negotiation

No negotiation. Very solid offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Met Manhattan at my campus career fair and gave them my resume. They called me the same day to schedule an on campus interview. First interview was all situational and behvaioral questions, stengths/weaknesses. Then they called me back for dinner and a second interview. The second interview consisted of 2, one on one interviews and a 5 minute panel presentaltion.

Interview Questions

• how would you design a earthquake evacuation plan for manhattan island.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in August 2013.

Interview

One phone interview that led to an in-person interview with 5 team members. They mainly asked me to tell them about my work experience, with one of them asking me to do a whiteboard illustration.

Interview Questions

I had another offer that didn't require as much travel. Otherwise, I would have accepted.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Manhattan Associates (Atlanta, GA) in February 2010.

Interview

Initial phone interview with behavioral questions. Second round will be two interviews with different managers and workers. They will ask technical questions and questions that analyze your thinking for solving problems. May ask you to whiteboard something and explain a job process in full detail.

Interview Questions

• Draw a process on the whiteboard and explain it in as much detail as possible.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered me a base salary with bonus based on the company's performance. All of it was pretty much fixed. No wiggle room. No negotiation.