Mercer Client Service Analyst II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Mercer

1.5

Client Service Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwood, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mercer (Norwood, MA) in January 2014.

Interview

I had a phone interview with a recruiter who subsequently called me in for an in office interview where I met form individuals from 3 different teams (separately). The in office interview was not overly difficult since I had very relevant experience. The interviewers were not intimidating nor were they difficult to communicate with.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Mercer

Client Service Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwood, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mercer (Norwood, MA).

Interview

The first interview was cancelled the morning of, with no excuse. The makeup interview was quite boring with two people that seemed to be quite below my experience level. They had nothing to say except specific keywords about their job. They didnt like what I said so they passed me off to another recruiter to interview for this lower level position. On Interview two, the first interviewer had no idea that I had interviewed for a higher position, so they didnt care about me basically. At least three of the interviewers were sky high and didnt really have any good things to make me want to work there. One interviewer said she has been there the longest, currently, 1 year. Everyone acted as if they were looking at my resume and didnt prepare at all. Of the 8 people that I was supposed to interview with, 5 showed up.

Interview Questions

• Ranging from tell me about your history to awkward silence.   1 Answer