NBCUniversal Interview Questions

Updated Jul 31, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,430 of over 1.4K interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at NBCUniversal

NBCUniversal

Application

I interviewed at NBCUniversal

Interview

Got a video interview immediately. Heard nothing for weeks afterwards. Reached out to the recruiter- nothing. Finally heard back 6 weeks later that I didn’t get the position. Overall not a great interview experience and they could definitely be more responsive.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in working at NBCUniversal?
    Answer Question

NBCUniversal

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NBCUniversal

Interview

Multi-step interview process, handled very professionally. The recruiters and interviewers were thorough and pleasant, open to questions and guiding you through the process. There are many steps, which is expected of a large company, but even so it was a smooth process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NBCUniversal

Application

I interviewed at NBCUniversal

Interview

After applying, you get an email to do a recorded video interview. They give you a few days to record it. A handful of questions. One chance to rerecord answers. Pretty simple and no technical issues.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NBCUniversal

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NBCUniversal

Interview

At first, there is a video screening, and then there is a phone interview, if you make it to the next round. The recruiter will contact you if they want you to move forward.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NBCUniversal

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NBCUniversal

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter for initial conversation. Following that, I had a series of interviews: 1 panel interview with two colleagues 1 interview with the hiring manager 1 interview with the VP 1 interview with HR manager Interviews were straightforward and mostly behavioral/situational. Everyone was friendly and professional. The whole process was smooth and efficient.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if you disagreed with a PM whom you are co-managing a project with?

NBCUniversal

Application

I interviewed at NBCUniversal

Interview

5 rounds of interviews, 2 with HR, the rest with management/VPs - casual for the most part. everything was online/through zoom given covid-19 situation. more interview rounds due to it not being in-person

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NBCUniversal

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NBCUniversal

Interview

Basic questions about my background and most recent role, what are my goals in this role, what are my interests in the entertainment industry, then mostly the interviewer describing the role and answering my questions.

Interview Questions
  • What are my goals in the role I applied for? Where do my interests lay within the entertainment industry?

NBCUniversal

Application

I interviewed at NBCUniversal

Interview

Video recorded interview. Was simple and easy to understand. There were written and video questions to answer and you are given ample time to answer. You also get a retry.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NBCUniversal

Application

I interviewed at NBCUniversal

Interview

I submitted my application and then I received a link to a recorded video interview where I was asked around 5 questions. From there, my resume was sent on to the team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NBCUniversal

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at NBCUniversal in Jul 2021

Interview

Specifically for Filmed Entertainment Division I applied via referral. Applied on 30th June and got a video interview invitation a week later through Convey. Had about 2 business days to complete.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,430 Interviews