Nielsen Interview Questions

Updated May 13, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,858 of over 1,858.0 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Nielsen

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nielsen

Interview

The process was fairly quick and seamless and was completed in a month. The recruiter was very on top of communicating and checking in. The first time I interviewed with Nielsen, a couple of years ago, I went through 5 rounds and the process took a couple months. However, both experiences were great and all the people I met at Nielsen were wonderful!

Interview Questions
  • Situational questions regarding the duties of the role
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

Nielsen

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nielsen

Interview

Positive and interesting interview process, it was a study case, and amicable interviews. I felt comfortable, challenged in a positive way, and it involved also creative thinking. Some data knowledge and interpersonal skills were tested too.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech