Office Depot Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 863 of over 863 interviews

Employee Referral11%
2.1
HardAverageEasy

Office Depot

Application

I interviewed at Office Depot

Interview

It was a group interview of 3 potential employees, we were asked all of the stereotypical interview questions like why we are passionate about working at office depot specifically. It was a simple interview with fluff questions.

Interview Questions
  • What my hobbies were and how they'd translate to my work there.
    Answer Question

Office Depot

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Office Depot

Interview

Very easy interview. All I had to do was discuss who I was and my values and give my honest opinion about my work ethic. I would recommend bringing your resume to hand over if needed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Office Depot

Application

The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Office Depot

Interview

1. Started off with a phone screen about position 2. hacker rank with easy leetcode questions 3. 4 hour interview with 4 sets of people with each having one interviewer and 1 shadow. Each started with 2-3 behavioral questions, and followed with easy leetcode questions involving Math/logic, Binary Search, 2 pointer solutions. The difficult part of the interview is that they immediately wanted the best solution possible to the interview. For instance the binary search problem could have been done with incremental search but they specified they wanted a runtime of O(log n)

Interview Questions
  • Binary Search solution to a problem, left and right pointer, Math problems

Office Depot

Application

I interviewed at Office Depot

Interview

Quick and easy. Explain the position well and did a scavenger hunt which really help in know where everything is and making it easier to help customers find items around the store

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Office Depot

Application

I interviewed at Office Depot

Interview

Basic questions about past jobs and discussion on customer service skills. What your availability is now and in the future. This is a starter job with the company so not to in-depth.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Office Depot

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Office Depot

Interview

1. Recruiter Discussion 2. Hacker rank online assessment. Basic java questions. Not Leetcode. 3. Scheduled an interview with hiring manager. It was a very long interview day. Asked questions related to linkedlist, trees and some basic math coding question.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Recruiter Discussion 2. Hacker rank online assessment. Basic java questions. Not Leetcode. 3. Leetcode Linkedlist, Tree questions asked in hiring manager round.

Office Depot

Application

I interviewed at Office Depot

Interview

It was fine. The interviewer was nice and we had a nice conversation about the job. I had a good time with them. The interview process was very smooth and easy.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Office Depot

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Office Depot

Interview

Good and quick response needed to veried questions was put at ease quite quickly like talking to a friend cause put me at ease to start with went through job responsibilities and what i would be doing like paperwork

Interview Questions
  • Time managment. Organising. Computer knowdledge paperwork filing system

Office Depot

Application

I interviewed at Office Depot

Interview

A very welcomed interview, with a great HR ladie and as well with a very wonderful credit risk controler team leader. Appreciated the explanation of what I have to do

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Office Depot

Application

I interviewed at Office Depot

Interview

Overall a good experience and a typical interview process. I am a first-year student learning about corporate culture and corporations and look to further understand how to build a balanced working environment within existing corporate cultures.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 863 Interviews