Office Depot Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Office Depot Interview Questions

Interviews at Office Depot

2.1

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Office Depot.

Interview

Hiring Process went every smooth. I met with the store manager and the assistant store manager. I asked me about myself and work history. Asked about my hobbies as well. Then proceeded to tell me job description.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Office Depot (Portland, OR).

Interview

It was very quick and easy. I applied on indeed she got back to me that night for a interview the next day I went in to the store for the interview. The whole process took about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• She asked me to tell her about myself, strengths and weaknesses, why Office Depot/max. She talked to me about the position and she offered me the job on the spot.   Answer Question

CSS I Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Office Depot.

Interview

Simple. After applying online with the questionaire was called into an interview with the manager. We discussed the store and any prior work experiences (retail and sales experience) and took a tour of the store and back end.

Interview Questions

• Personal opinions on what to do in a particular scenario and why. For example, what do you do if you see someone stealing.   1 Answer

Store Manager Interview

Interview

Situational questions. I cant really remember the process as far a questions. Just like any other big box interview. Worked with them for 8 years. I'm tired of trying to fill out this questionnaire

Copy and Print Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Office Depot (Athens, GA).

Interview

I applied online and received a call quite a while later, after I'd honestly forgotten about applying. I scheduled an interview then and they let me know during the interview that they were interested in hiring me.

Interview Questions

• They mostly asked about my relevant experience working with copy and print equipment.   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Office Depot (Oklahoma City, OK).

Interview

The interview process was very basic, essentially just making sure you are a competent person, nothing too difficult. There were two parts, the first just being an initial screening, and the second being about yourself, your work experience, etc.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had a difficult situation in your life, and how you resolved it?   Answer Question

GIS Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Office Depot in September 2019.

Interview

Was contact by a corporate recruiter via email. After expressing interest to learn more about the position the recruiter contacted me via phone to set up an initial phone interview. On the day of the interview the recruiter never called, never sent an email explaining why she did not call. Never heard from her again.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Office Depot.

Interview

Pretty simple, should only be 1 interview to hear if you'll get hired or not. You'll sit with a store manager and ask basic retail questions and personal questions about yourself like when you dealt with tough situations and how you're a team player. A lot about how you'll be dealing with customers etc.

Interview Questions

• Things about retail and how'd you respond to tough customers. Some places will make you do a store scavenger hunt if hired.   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Pleasant, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Office Depot (Mount Pleasant, SC) in August 2019.

Interview

Applied on Line, was called by SM, went in for Interview. Was told I had the job, was even background checked, of course passed the background then was told they were still interviewing. Unprofessional, as no one runs background without extending an offer. I received a copy of my background may I state I worked for the Federal Government am squeaky clean, very Unprofessional SM. Was told by others Office Depot is going through a lot of changes. He needs to go.

Interview Questions

• Why Office Depot   1 Answer
    • Was I aware this position required a lot of physical labor including unloading of truck.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Office Depot.

Interview

I had to filled out an extremely long online form and then I was brought in for an one on one interview with the manager that lasted about 30 minutes.