OfficeMax Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at OfficeMax

2.2

Copy and Print Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eugene, OR

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OfficeMax (Eugene, OR).

Interview

We had a call to set up the interview after I submitted my resume online. At the interview I told them about my design experience and was asked a few general questions in her office. My Interviewer (the general manager) told me she had other interviews to go through, but I was looking good because of my design experience. Shortly after I got a call for the job.

Interview Questions

• What is a company you think is really successful?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OfficeMax.

Interview

I submitted an online application and heard nothing back, so I went into the store and introduced myself. Not too long after that, I met with the store manger and the assistant manager. They asked basic questions about my resume and asked me to sell them a random object.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell this (insert random item in break room)?   Answer Question

Interview

They called me in for an interview to do a one on one interview. Ask questions about why I wanted to work there? Why they should hire me? Ask what best qualified me for the position?

Sales Manager Interview

Interview

The interview process was very dry. They read from a pre printed list of questions. The whole interview lasted about an hour, the people were very friendly. There was 2 other managers doing the interview.

Store Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at OfficeMax (Miami, FL) in January 2019.

Interview

I was able to speak with a store manger and the whole process was great, easy and they answered all my questions. I was brought into the store location and met on the floor once i walked in and then brought to a office to speak go over my forms.

Manager In Training Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at OfficeMax.

Interview

I actually did not get an interview. I was applying for the position around 6:00 PM central time, and the secondary application questionnaire link would not launch. I tried from several devices and web browsers and from the confirmation email. I decided to wait and call for tech support the next morning. At 6:49 AM the next day I received the "thanks, but no thanks" email from them. Whomever is pushing these buttons so quickly needs to realize that before candidates apply for these jobs, they were probably your customer first. This type of business practice did not leave me with a good image of your company.

Copy and Print Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OfficeMax (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

Met with the Assistant Store Manager and interviewed with him. He was very honest about the position and I had a very good interview and received the job on the spot

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at OfficeMax in August 2018.

Interview

Extremely quick and easy! He asked me a tops of three questions and they were all exactly from the questionnaire you have to take for the application. He was looking to hire someone quickly so that’s probably why it was short and sweet like that..

Anonymous Employee in Magnolia, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at OfficeMax (Magnolia, TX) in August 2018.

Interview

Walked me into the office and asked me a few questions. then hired me on the spot. didn't take more than 10 minutes. he asked me about 5 to 10 questions and after that he offered me the job and I accepted. he had me fill out the new hire thing and that was it

Interview Questions

• How much are you expecting to make?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at OfficeMax.

Interview

The interview process was relatively informal and practical to the job applied for. Interviewer was very willing to hire inexperienced workers that were willing to learn. Would recommend the job for first time workers

Interview Questions

• What kind of schedule are you able to work?   1 Answer