Old Navy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Old Navy (Wilmington, NC) in May 2014.

Interview

Pretty laid back. I had a phone interview first before a sit down interview at the store. We all had to bring in something to describe ourselves. Also we were asked why we were interested in working with the company and what our future plans were

Interview Questions

• What you remember about the brand the most   1 Answer

Assistant Merchandising Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dunwoody, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Old Navy (Dunwoody, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process was in a group setting. They ask each one of us the same question and waited for our answers. We also did a clothing presentation of the outfits that we were asked to pick out before the beginning of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are special   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Old Navy in April 2013.

Interview

I filled out an application online and was called within a week. I drove there and met the hiring manager. They were very hectic and ran around like crazy. The customers are mostly rude and spoiled, they couldn't guarantee me any more than 20 hours, not decent pay, you don't get ANY benefits if you are not a manager, and to top it off you have to badger customers about their card and add more items to the sales.

Another thing I hated was that I applied for inventory and they kept trying to push me into sales. I made it VERY clear I did not apply, nor want to be sales.... they kept talking about sales anyway. I noticed a lot of teens and early twenty-somethings there, so if you are just starting out it would be nice.

Interview Questions

• So are you comfortable with selling cards? Can you show me how you would do it?   1 Answer

disorganized, low pay,low hours.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Old Navy (Columbus, OH) in November 2011.

Interview

A 4 hour orientation. Went through Old Navy policies and what to do in certain situations. Then the next time we met, we went over how to fold the clothes, how to assist a customer, give great customer feed back, and how to use the cash register and how to sign up customers for the lovely Old Navy card. They also went through the perks they give like, employee discounts and yearly raises.

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Old Navy (Indianapolis, IN) in May 2013.

Interview

I applied online, within the next week or so they called me in for a group interview and tour the store. I was called back for my third and final interview which was a one on one which lasted maybe 5 minutes. I was offered the job at this time.

Anonymous Employee in Robinson, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Old Navy (Robinson, PA) in January 2014.

Interview

Met with a manager, asked the standard questions, went through the pay, hours, etc., spoke a little bit about what the different aspects of the job were, was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you provided excellent customer service?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Macon, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Old Navy (Macon, GA) in May 2014.

Interview

Group interview, one manager, running around the building looking for clothing, overall it was cute real cute but for high school and college students.Overall, the people I thought would get hired did not and I got hired.

Anonymous Employee in Middletown, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Old Navy (Middletown, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

Most questions were asked over the phone, including availability and a few questions about your personality. When you meet in person it's mostly to see what your attitude is like and if you mesh well.

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Old Navy (Atlanta, GA) in January 2011.

Interview

This company does interviews in many different ways. They do group interviews which are a little weird at first but once you get used to them and understand the ins and outs it is actually very interesting. Once that process is complete then there is a one on one interview and that is more personal and requires much more thought. The group interview I believe is more to see how interactive you will be. It helps to show what you might be capable of in realtion to customer service.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years.   1 Answer

Janitor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Old Navy (New York, NY).

Interview

I had to come in at 9:30 and I sat in a room with the manager and he asked me plenty of questions about myself and previous work places. They were very easy to answer.

Lead Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Conway, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Old Navy (North Conway, NH) in January 2012.

Interview

The Interview process at Old Navy was ambiguous and sloppy. The interviewer seemed more interested insharing their experiences than in determining if I was a good candidate. That being said, they determined I was a good match yet offered a rate of pay so low that I was past surprised straight to offended for all thier employees.

Interview Questions

• What do you see Old Navy becoming in the next 5 years   1 Answer