Old Navy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 20, 2017
1,444 Interview Reviews

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Old Navy (Boise, ID).

Interview

I applied online and within a week or so they called me and asked me to come in for a group interview. I showed up and there were three other people. The interview was very interactive and very laid-back. After the interview was over we each had a on-on-one conversation with the manager saying he'd call in two days to let me know and he never did.

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Old Navy (Honolulu, HI).

Interview

I got in 15 minutes early and waited in the fitting rooms. I was called out and we walked around the store while talking. After the questions, I was asked my availability and when I could start.

Old Navy Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Old Navy (Stockton, CA).

Interview

They Called me , asked a few questions, invited me for a group interview, nobody else showed up. Should hear back within two days so they said. We'll see. Seemed like nice people.

Brand Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Old Navy.

Interview

I applied online and was called a couple of days later to schedule a group interview. I was the only one who showed up. We chatted a bit about my background and availability and I asked about the job duties. The hiring manager offered me the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What makes me interesting? Tell me about a time you worked with a team. Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Old Navy (Baltimore, MD) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online and 2 weeks later received an email stating that they were having open interviews. I showed up about 10 minutes early and was the 3rd person there. They took us back when there were 5 of us. We met with the Marketing Manager and the General Manager, who were very nice. They asked us about 5 questions and told us this would be the only interview and took our resumes. I received a call 5 days later saying I got the job.

Interview Questions

• What is a good customer service experience you've had?   1 Answer
    • When have you dealt with a bad customer and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about you and what you're passionate about.   1 Answer
    • What is one of your favorite pieces of clothing and why?   1 Answer
    • Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Brand Ambassador Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Old Navy.

Interview

It was a quick interview. The manager was very nice and not intimidating at all. He just asked the basic questions and what timings i would be available at. I got the job

Anonymous Employee in Danvers, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Old Navy (Danvers, MA) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied online, heard back not long after the was a quick phone interview and was scheduled for an in person interview. A week later went in for orientation stuff like videos and paperwork. Overall not a bad experience

Anonymous Employee in Burleson, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Old Navy (Burleson, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

It was a group interview, and there was 5 of us. We sat in the back room and she asked us questions. At one point we had to put together an outfit for anyone, including ourselves, and explain why we picked it. She expected explained the whole job, pay and hours.

Anonymous Employee in Ocala, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Old Navy (Ocala, FL).

Interview

I applied online , got a call the next day for an interview the following Saturday it was a group interview everyone was really friendly overall it went well , got called the next week and accepted the job !

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Old Navy (Boston, MA).

Interview

it was pretty easy, i applied in store and then a few days later they called me to come in for the job interview. I was hired shortly after, the whole process took only a few days