Old Navy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,843 Interview Reviews

2.0

1. Featured Interview

Brand Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Old Navy in October 2019.

Interview

I applied in September and heard back in October to come in for an interview during their hiring day. She only asked about my previous jobs and then offered me the job on the spot . She said she would call back to schedule my orientation which was 2 weeks later .

Brand Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Old Navy.

Interview

I applied online then got an email for an interview. Due to COVID, I had a phone interview. About 30 minutes. They explain the role, ask questions, and let you ask questions. The next day, they called and asked if I was interested (I said yes) and asked me to go to the branch 2 days after for orientation.

Anonymous Employee in Canton, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Old Navy (Canton, CT).

Interview

There was an in-person interview after I submitted my application on the website. I was interviewed at the same time as one other candidate by one of the store managers.

Brand Associate Interview

Interview

It was pretty simple. They asked for strengths and weaknesses, my availability and some simple facts about the company. The experience was really positive and there is no need to be nervous.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Interview process occurred in 3 steps, specifically because it started as an open hiring event. Then, they told me to come back for a group interview the next day. The manager then called the day after to schedule a final interview.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

It was a long wait just to be interviewed. The interview itself is easy, its a group interview first round. The second round, you meet with a manager. During one of these stages, they ask you to pick out an outfit from the store and why that outfit. I left during the second round because it took so long to meet the manager.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Logan, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Old Navy (Logan, UT).

Interview

If you see in the store that you would like to work at, apply online. After applying online, go into the store and ask to briefly speak to the manager. The purpose of talking to the manager is for hiring manager to pull your resume from the long list of people who apply online. If you know someone who is currently working there, mention it!

The first round of interviews was a phone screen. The questions are meant to get to know you.

The second round will vary for everyone. The interview may be an individual or group interview. Mine was a group interview. Most likely two or more managers will be in the interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any customer service experience?   Answer Question
    • What role would are you hoping to have in the store? (Cashier, fitting room, shipping, or floor worker are usually the options)   Answer Question
    • How would you react to (insert a bad customer story)?   Answer Question
    • What is most important when helping a customer?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Old Navy.

Interview

The employees asked questions that focused on who I was and what I do in my free time. They also asked about my previous experience. The interview was super quick and easy. I interviewed online and it only took a few days to hear back.

Brand Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Old Navy.

Interview

Very informal, casual interview. Asked a few basic questions about why I wanted to work there and my previous retail experience. They also asked about my availability and when I would be able to start.

Brand Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Old Navy in June 2020.

Interview

I applied on LinkedIn, and they got back to me a few days later. It was a phone interview due to COVID. Mostly just asking about work experience and availability. They were short staffed, so they were probably in need of hiring. They hired two other people at the same time and had us all come in for orientation together.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Old Navy (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2020.

Interview

Very easy. Called a couple weeks after applying and wanted to set up a phone interview. Person on phone was very friendly and had a short interview. During the interview, they said they would call back in a few days to schedule the orientation and hoped to start next week (but no call has come).

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Old Navy?   1 Answer