Outback Steakhouse Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 18, 2017

1.9

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burleson, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Outback Steakhouse (Burleson, TX).

Interview

Super short and easy, simple questions about how you think you would help the company and your goals. What you would like to offer to the company and if your wanting to grow in the company

Server Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Outback Steakhouse in July 2017.

Interview

Interview scheduled for 2:30 & I walked 2:20. There was 2 other interviews scheduled at 2:30, as well. Because I was the last one to arrive, o was the last one interviewed which wasn't until 3:15. That was annoying. Wish they would have scheduled each interview at a different time. That was the only downer.

Interview Questions

• If we called your last employer, how would there describe you as an employee?   Answer Question

Prep Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Garden Grove, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Outback Steakhouse (Garden Grove, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

Signed up online with a very simple online process. A week or two later I got a email asking to come in for a interview with the Culinary Manager. I went in and spoke with him and was hired on the spot. Was a easy interview process

Host/Hostess Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Outback Steakhouse.

Interview

The person I interviewed was very nice. She made me feel comfortable and it was easy to keep the conversation flowing with her. It was a very good experience.

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Outback Steakhouse in June 2017.

Interview

No Difficulty just make sure you are available to work. Make sure you are able to get along with others and be willing to be courteous to customers when you come into contact with one. The customer's time is very important so be diligent in your work.

Dishwasher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Outback Steakhouse (Cleveland, TN) in May 2017.

Interview

Quick and easy, The manger that interviewed me was nice and cordial. He asked the right questions and was a hands-on manager. He was honest and tactful about the job environment and teamwork

Interview Questions

• Experience and work ethics. What I want to get out of working at the job   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Garland, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Outback Steakhouse (Garland, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

I showed up and the manager sat me at a table and asked me a few questions, said I seemed like an amazing person, and hired me on the spot.

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Outback Steakhouse.

Interview

Super easy (and fast) interview process. I applied online one afternoon, and the very same day I received a phone call from the manager asking if I would like to come in for an interview. I came in the next day and was hired on the spot. My interviewer asked me obscure, off the wall questions. He didn't ask the basic "What are some of your biggest strengths and weaknesses?" sort of questions. I had 0 experience in working at a restaurant. I only had previous job experience in office, call center, and pharmaceutical careers. He mentioned he normally doesn't hire those without previous server experience, but he really liked my personality.

Host Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Outback Steakhouse.

Interview

Applied online, went in to introduce myself to the managers, they told me to come back another day. Came back, took 45 minuted for the manager to come out and actually talk to me. I was then asked to come back in another day to talk to another manager. It went well, but it was very unorganized.

Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Outback Steakhouse (Melbourne, FL).

Interview

Standard online application, I called a few days after to follow up with a manager. The interview was very straight forward with general questions. I was offered the job after speaking with two managers.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?
      What would you do in (insert situation here)   Answer Question