Party City Interview Questions

Updated Jun 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 412 of over 412 interviews

Employee Referral5%
1.7
HardAverageEasy

Party City

Application

I interviewed at Party City

Interview

A simple straightforward interview process. The interviewer asked their normal set of questions and gave insight into the position. However, they were greatly distracted and constantly interrupted during the process.

Interview Questions
  • Recall a time where you went above and beyond to help someone?
    Answer Question

Party City

Application

I interviewed at Party City

Interview

Very fast and casual, the interview was conducted standing up in the backroom. The manager seemed rushed but friendly- very apparently understaffed. Overall it was very easy and the manager didn't seem too picky about who was hired.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Party City (New York, NY)

Interview

Relaxed, asked questions about my schedule. Asked 3 words that best describe me. Overall easy process and I was offered a job on the spot. Highly recommend for entry level roles.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Party City

Application

I interviewed at Party City

Interview

Very easy and the interviewers were extremely unprepared and unprofessional. During my second interview I could here the recruiter start up their car and start to drive around. He was struggling to ask questions and think of what to say next. I would not be surprised if he was on his way to an interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Party City

Application

I interviewed at Party City

Interview

It was easy and I enjoyed it because it was easy and they were very nice. Overall the process was easy and it was a nice first job. Job job job

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Party City

Application

I interviewed at Party City

Interview

they usually hire people directly and the process is very smooth and quick. you just go there and tell them you have an interview then any associate would guide you to the office.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Party City

Application

I interviewed at Party City

Interview

The manager had me walk them through my resume, talking about my previous work experience and my education. And they asked availability for the time I would work there and explained the different tasks that would be required.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Party City

Application

I interviewed at Party City

Interview

Short to the point, basic questions asked about why you want the job, expectations, qualifications, recommendations are a plus. Come prepared with questions to ask. Have you resume with you and reference your past experience in dealing with difficult situations, what your strengths are and how you identified a weakness and overcame it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Party City

Application

I interviewed at Party City

Interview

I was offered the job within 10 minutes and filled out paperwork that day. Came back the next day for training for a couple of hours. Questions were basic, do you have a reliable ride? Availability?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Party City

Application

I interviewed at Party City

Interview

It was relativley easy. Sitting in a cramped office. Short and quick interview with no wait time. It was a few questions in less than 10 minutes. The main question was experience and employment history.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 412 Interviews