Party City Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Party City

1.8

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Party City (Columbus, OH).

Interview

District Manager one on one interview. Very informal, and focused on retail management experience. Video conference with Regional Manager one on one. Focused on Character and leadership philosophy. Both interviews relatively short and somewhat informal.

Interview Questions

• Experience, and culture questions. What are strengths and weaknesses. Top focus as a leader.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Party City.

Interview

Very laid back interview process. Not at all difficult. Some "typical" interview questions asked, but mostly just want to get to know you. I was offered a position on the spot and started the next week.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Party City (Fayetteville, GA) in February 2020.

Interview

The lady was nice but she asked weird questions. For a sales associate position, she was asking questions for positions like a general manager. That took me by surprise. The employees were rude when I walked it. They were not friendly at all.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a group task where you were the leader.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Party City (Atlanta, GA) in February 2020.

Interview

The job interview was pretty decent. However, the questions were not related to the job position. The interviewer was asking questions that correlated with higher positions. I felt like the interviewer was nice but not really friendly.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you were a group leader, and how did you lead?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Party City.

Interview

Very easy interview. The manager pretty much just asked about my availability, and I was hired on the spot. I think they were desperate for seasonal workers so other questions didn't really matter.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Party City (Santa Ana, CA) in October 2019.

Interview

It was very simple and easy. I just walked in and I wasn't nervous at all. It went extremely smooth and fast. He asked me a few questions that weren't too hard, I was able to answer very quickly without hesitation.

Anonymous Employee in South Burlington, VT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Party City (South Burlington, VT) in October 2019.

Interview

Applied online, got a call, went in, had an interview at the back of the counter. Personal and welcoming vibe overall. Not private, but for a high school job I didn't expect more.

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spring, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Party City (Spring, TX) in September 2019.

Interview

The interviewing process was very fun to say the least! We sat in the office going through questions and talking about Party City as a whole! She basically made sure I had the fun, but serious work personality!

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you should be apart of the Party City team?   Answer Question

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Party City (Chicago, IL) in September 2019.

Interview

I did not go through an extensive interview process. I went into the store and asked the manager if they were hiring . Luckily someone was just let go so I got hired on the spot. The manager I spoke to was very friendly and did not ask many questions

Seasonal Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Party City (Clearwater, FL) in September 2019.

Interview

I applied online and was asked to come in for an in person interview. The interview lasted about 5-10 minutes, and I was offered a job on the spot. I was given my hours to come in that week, and I was put on the schedule after that.