Pitney Bowes Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 5, 2017

2.8

Assistant Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shelton, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Shelton, CT).

Interview

Phone interview, following by a day of four on-site interviews with various members of the team. The phone interview was a no show (without any communication of cancellation) and had to be rescheduled. One of the four on-site interviews was a no-show (without any communication of cancellation) and was not rescheduled. Of the four interviews that I had, I think they asked me all of three questions - (1) why did I want to work for my former company, (2) what financial software have a worked with in the past, and (3) why did I want to work for PB. They left an overall unprofessional impression.

Outbound Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Spokane, WA) in May 2017.

Interview

Quick turn around from submitting application to the interview. 2 managers that complained about bad work ethics and attire from their sales staff. Also never disclosed I had 3 month ends to hit goal or loose my job. Instead of feeling motivated to make my numbers I felt motivated to find another job.

Interview Questions

• How can I improve an already successful sales team? Or an unsuccessful?   1 Answer

Support Staff Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes.

Interview

3 month process, several phone interviews, video submission, company underbid salary cap for location role is held, met with several executives and hiring manager and other employee. This role interview process was very long only to lead to no positive income, but frustrating at times. Felt it was jumping through hoops for a role that was not that detailed in what was required.

Interview Questions

Interview

it was easy and simple. they don't ask for much and the hiring process required a drug test and two references. the do take a long time to get back to you with an offer.

Mail Room Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (San Francisco, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very good The hiring process took about two weeks.
    There was drug testing and background check. There wer eeasy and hard questions.
    the interview was cordial. I was comfortable in answering the interview questions

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were direct to job requirements   1 Answer

RTM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

Phone screen with Corporate H.R. and was asked to overview my resume, which she was looking at. They wanted more USPS experience, but if was not listed in the job description. I asked about this and she dismissed it like an incompetent H.R. Rep would do. I suspect the hiring manage must have raised hell with the lack of USPS experience he was seeing on the incoming resumes, and H.R. was scrambling at the last minute.

Logistics Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Had an interview with HR over phone. It went very well. I was told I would receive a call back in a few days after my information was passed to the hiring manager. I was called the next day and was asked to go in for a short notice interview. It was extremely inconvenient, but I was able to move things around to go. The interview has absolutely no structure. It was, talk about what we do, random question. Talk more about what we do, talk about random things, and then random question. After all was said and done, I left. The hiring manager gave me his business card and advised I would be receiving a call back from HR within a week. A week passes and nothing. I reach out to HR to say thanks and ask if the position had been filled, and no response at all. it was handled unprofessionally to say the least.

Interview Questions

• How did you get into Logistics?

What was your typical day at your last job?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineering Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Danbury, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Danbury, CT) in August 2016.

Interview

Staffing firm reached out to me for the opportunity. It took 4 weeks to schedule a phone interview. I was told that there were 50+ candidates applied for the job and taking time to review profiles. The phone interview was scheduled for 1 hr though the actual call last for more than scheduled time. It took another 3 weeks for an in-person interview. In-person interview was good, I was able to get ans and was able to see whats this is up-to. The feedback was good, I was told that final feedback would be announced after speaking to all in-person interviews are done. Apparently they invited 6+ candidates to in-person interview. Unfortunately its too late for me, I moved on with other offer.

Interview Questions

• Q1. Given the opportunity, what value do you bring on to the table?
      Q2. Define leadership in your perception?
      Q3. How do you motivate your team?
      Q4. Have you ever faced any challenges in handling team?
      Q5. Technical questions related to Job   Answer Question

Senior Quantitative Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Stamford, CT).

Interview

Typical-phone screen with recruiter, then with hiring manager. Then come in for an in-person interview. I probably interviewed with 5-7 people total, and it was a half day interview. Some of the interviews were over the phone.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Omaha, NE).

Interview

2 general phone interviews. Mechanical aptitude test.one two three four five six seven eight nine ten eleven twelve thirteen four teen fif teen six teen seven teen eight teen nine teen twen ty twenty one twenty 2,

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your present job?   1 Answer