Pitney Bowes Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Pitney Bowes

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Supply Sales Interview

Interview

Quick and efficient. Phone call screen began the process and then an in person interview. I highly enjoyed the interview and it was professional but comfortable. I highly suggest going through the interview process.

Developer Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes.

Interview

Mainly focused questions on resume and past school project. We also talked about previous role as software engineer, internship position. What will you be doing on day-to-day work like more around job duties.

Interview Questions

• What is the most challenging code you've worked on and explain how you fixed it.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Interview

I applied on line. At 2:18pm I got an email from them congratulating me on meeting the basic qualifications for the position. I guess with 20 years experience I should be grateful they felt I had basic skills. At 6:35pm, 4 hours and 17 minutes later I get an email from them telling me that after "careful consideration", they are pursuing others who more closely match what they are looking for. Hard to believe that a company could be so incompetent to send these kinds of unprofessional emails to a candidate. I can see why this company is not doing well and staying relevant in the face of stiff competition if the people in HR sending this stuff out are any indication.

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (New York, NY) in January 2020.

Interview

Hiring management was very poor. There was a single person interviewing as many as 50 people and taking 15 minutes for each person. Had to wait from 11.30 to 4.30 for my chance for 1st round only. Pathetic management. Walk-ins have better management than this.

Interview Questions

• questions related to stats as if they were hiring PhD guys in stats   Answer Question
    • covered everything from classification to boosting and neural networks. even asked for working and derivations for algorithm and calculation   Answer Question

Software Developer(.NET) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

I had gone for the scheduled drive through a consultancy.
    Only 10-15 minutes of interview. After that security asks you to leave for the day. The HR did not have courtesy to give the feedback. It is so embarrassing.

Transportation Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Trenton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Trenton, NJ) in July 2019.

Interview

Applied for the Transportation Manager position in NJ in July. Talked with hiring rep in early July. Nice Woman. In the job description they did not say that the job was remote based and that it was for International transportation. You may want to put that on the job description to let people know. Went back and forth on a couple of emails. Got a phone interview. After that I never heard anything from anyone on it. Classless and Unprofessional in my book. Waste of Time!

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes.

Interview

General process by interview first over the phone and then with a manager in person. Over the phone interview was a simple get to you know type interview as they were general HR type questions. The in-person interview focused more on your skills in relation to the position.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

1st week: I submitted my application
    2nd week: no answer
    3rd week: Recruiter had me fill a self-identity form and scheduled an appointment to speak with the recruiter.
    4th week: Recruiter phone screening. Average questions, nothing out of the blue. Next steps - I took an assessment. After I passed that, then I spoke with the hiring manager the same week over the phone. It went well.
    5th week: No response, so I reached out to the recruiter. We played phone tag for the rest of the week.
    6th week: Recruiter scheduled me for in-person meeting with direct manager.
    7th week: In-person meeting with direct manager went well. Average questions, nothing out of the blue. Just make sure you know a little about PB - watch their youtube and read a little about their news. Next steps - Recruiter set up meeting with upper management, but the calendar invites were messed up so we didn't connect.
    8th week: Upper management unavailable.
    9th week: I reached out at the beginning of the week because there still wasn't an appointment date set. Recruiter set me up to talk with upper management again at the end of the week. That day, they rescheduled for a later time. My calendar wasn't consulted, and PB meeting was rescheduled to run at the same time I had an interview with anther company. I cancelled my interview with the different company to meet PB upper management, but when I called for my final interview they didn't answer. I left a voice message, then sent another email with my availability to the recruiter and direct manager since this rescheduled time didn't work, and I didn't hear back.

I was ghosted but they kept stringing me along. I still think they are a solid company but it was a 2 month interview process and I found another job in the meantime. If you apply for this position, be prepared to stay on top of them so you continue to get set up with next steps.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Pitney Bowes?
      Why do you want to work here?
      What does your sales process look like?   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes in June 2019.

Interview

Two over the phone interviews, was in constant contact with the talent advisor - very helpful in providing information and answering questions, onboarding took a few months due to travel and moving out of state.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shelton, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pitney Bowes (Shelton, CT) in May 2019.

Interview

I applied about two weeks ago. Got an interview which took about an hour. Found out I got the job a few days later. The interview was all behavioral and very easy.