REI Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 555 of over 555 interviews

Employee Referral7%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

REI

Application

I interviewed at REI

Interview

HireVue interview - kind of awkward because you're just recording yourself talking to your screen, prompt to introduce yourself/talk about your interests, questions about your interest in the company/position and what "good customer service" means to you. Got a call the next day asking about scheduling a phone interview within the week. Questions were mainly about availability with small talk about hobbies/things mentioned in the HireVue. A call confirming that I was hired and next steps email came the next day.

Interview Questions
  • What does good customer service mean to you?
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

REI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at REI

Interview

Super laid back, basic questions asked with a heavy emphasis on outdooring activities. Great company, great coworker, if you get the chance give them a go, you will probably end up with friends for life!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

REI

Application

I interviewed at REI

Interview

The interview process was Online. Record yourself answering questions. Look up the company and their values and you’ll be okay. You have three takes so take your time and don’t feel pressured.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

REI

Application

I interviewed at REI

Interview

Single group interview, was really easy going. Just prove you can lead and follow a team and work with other people effectively. Asked a few simple questions, and role played a bit. Managers/leads would listen in and throw input every now and then. Also have fun.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

REI

Application

I interviewed at REI

Interview

Relatively easy and short phone interview and then subsequent invitation for group assessments with team building observations and interactions. These were in normal times held at the warehouse where you chose to interview in pre-COVID times.

Interview Questions
  • How have you handled difficult customer interactions in the past?

REI

Application

I interviewed at REI

Interview

Interview was conducted online through a prerecorded video process. It was very quick and the questions were simple and easy to respond to. Received 4 chances to re-record and plenty of time to think of a response.

Interview Questions
  • What is one costumer service experience that has stuck out to you and describe how the experience made you feel

REI

Application

I interviewed at REI

Interview

It was pretty straight forward. I had an online interview using Hirevue. You get to practice your answers before submitting them and the questions you get asked are pretty basic.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

REI

Application

I interviewed at REI

Interview

Fairly straight forward, after applying they send you a link to a "recorded interview," where you record 3 interview questions and then answer some basic availability questions. You have 4 attempts per question.

Interview Questions
  • What does customer service mean to you? Give us an example of good customer service, and what were the results?

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at REI (Boca Raton, FL) in May 2021

Interview

They inform you about your position and the REI Co-op before going into the interview questions. The interview questions were open-ended and not too hard to answer. There were three questions in total to answer.

Interview Questions
  • How did you overcome a challenge when working with a customer?

REI

Application

I interviewed at REI

Interview

My interview was in the Fall of 2019 and was held as a group with about five managers and ten applicants. Very open and welcoming with general questions regarding the outdoors.

Interview Questions
  • What is a new department idea, if you had the ability to launch it, you'd like to see in the store?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 555 Interviews