RealPage SQL Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at RealPage

2.5

SQL Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at RealPage (Carrollton, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

Applied online, recruiter contacted me immediately and then had a telephonis followed by face to face.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for RealPage

SQL Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RealPage (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2019.

Interview

I was called in for an interview at 2PM - Hyderabad. I am a woman, I travelled for 1 hour 30 minutes to reach the interview location. I reached at 1:55 PM exactly at the reception. I asked if I could use a restroom, they said no. They said its their company policy to not allow interviewing candidates to use their restrooms and cafeteria (!)
    No one bothered to give the question paper for the first round till 3:15 ish. The contact person wasn't available until then. The interview was super easy. The paper consisted of ten questions, some theory and some queries. All this is 2nd year engineering DBMS basics related to SQL. There were close to 5 candidates including me. I finished the test in less ten minutes and we were made to sit outside for more than 1 hour 30 minutes. After which I walked out and took a ride back home because who takes so long to give out a simple test's results?

Interview Questions

• Add a row
      Delete a row
      Update a row
      what is the definition of "table" and "row"
      arrange in ascending and descending order   Answer Question