Red Robin Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.9

1. Featured Interview

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Red Robin (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

I felt very Relaxed in the location I met my ROD held my interview at . Great out going teammates surroundings. With this company it was easy to talk to upper management and the hire in processing as well

Interview Questions

Red Robin Response

Jul 19, 2019 – Talent Recruiter

We are glad that you enjoyed our interview process and welcome to the family!

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Red Robin (Seattle, WA).

Interview

I had two interviews and was offered the job on the stop. They are open for growth and training with little experience. It was a very relaxed interview and the hiring managers were very kind.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to handle very fast paced work?   1 Answer

Dishwasher Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Red Robin.

Interview

The process is pretty straightforward, you gotta be motivated. Nice interview. If you know how to express other people how you feel and who you’re, you’ll be fine. I was just checking out options, so I didn’t end working with them but they offered in the spot the position.

Interview Questions

• What’s one error you made, the result and how you overcame it?   Answer Question

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Red Robin.

Interview

Pretty basic interview met with GM and another manager. Discussed prior experience and Red Robin’s culture. Hired on the spot. You can make pretty good money serving here full time.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Red Robin.

Interview

Very unprofessional. Never interviewed with who I was told I would be. I was told wrong interview times on 2 occasions. Not good learning environment. Very very poor communication.

Cook Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Red Robin.

Interview

Brief and fun. You will get hired on the spot! Be prepare to have all your working documents like IDs and work permit if applicable. Just be yourself. Be professional with your application

Interview Questions

• Temperature for chicken and burgers   1 Answer

Server/Waitress Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Red Robin.

Interview

You meet with the staff manager and then the store manager. The staff manager is very friendly and since this was my first interview process in a long time, she put me at ease

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Red Robin (Greensboro, NC) in November 2019.

Interview

it was informative, and professional, as well as honest and inviting. When asked about attending school I was able to apply my knowledge. That showed me they actively listened and were interested in where I could grow in the company.

Anonymous Employee in Elk Grove, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Red Robin (Elk Grove, CA) in October 2019.

Interview

Interview was quick and easy, had a first interview that went really well, then they called me back for a second interview and during that they told me I got the job.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Red Robin (New York, NY).

Interview

I was called to come in and do an in-person interview. All I was asked was tell me about yourself and then I was hired on the spot. It was a very easy interview.

Server Interview

Interview

Sat down in the restaurant and went through a pretty simple interview. They asked about teamwork and leadership experience. They told me right away whether I got the job.