KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Red Robin Interview Questions

Updated Aug 1, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 444 of over 444 interviews

1.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Red Robin

Red Robin

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Red Robin

Interview

Phone and in person interview. The in person portion was one-on-ones with three different people. My only complaint is that I had to follow up with the company several times and never heard back until a couple months later I received a generic HR e-mail that I did not receive the job. I feel that a personal call or even just an e-mail is considerate given the time that I spent interviewing.

Interview Questions
  • They focused a lot on my prior experience.
    Answer Question

Red Robin

Application

I interviewed at Red Robin

Interview

Excellent! Staff was very kind and receptive towards me. Would recommend anyone to apply to this excellent camp with fair compensation. The children seem lovely as well. Thanks for reading my review on glassdoor.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Red Robin

Application

I interviewed at Red Robin

Interview

Interviewer was super nice, but it took a while for them to call back after the interview. Filled out an application online to get the interview. Pretty simple process and easy enough

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Red Robin

Application

I interviewed at Red Robin

Interview

after applying online, i was contacted in the following week to set up an in person interview. the interview was laid back and the interviewer was very nice. it took a while (a couple of months) for them to contact me about a position though

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Red Robin

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Red Robin

Interview

Super easy and not very formal. I walked in, asked if they were hiring and had an interview on the spot. Also got hired immediately which was nice. Managers are friendly and make you feel welcome.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Red Robin

Application

I interviewed at Red Robin

Interview

Applied and promptly heard back from the manager about the job opening the next day. The interview took place in the dining room and was on boarded within the week

Interview Questions
  • They asked about past experiences and if would be interested in other positions as well in order to get a full-time schedule.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I interviewed at Red Robin (Denver, CO)

Interview

Group interview - be ready for out of the box questions like, what jungle animal do you identify like most & why? We also got in groups & worked out common restaurant problems & presented to the panel

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, CO

Application

I interviewed at Red Robin (Aurora, CO)

Interview

Applied online it came with a long application tests with repetitive questions in order to move forward. Simple informal interview at location with a manager where they feel you out

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Red Robin (Greenville, SC) in Feb 2022

Interview

Went to first interview pretty basic stuff questions were straight forward. Scheduled second interview with HR and they never reached out to me then when I asked them they replied saying position was filled! No problem with not getting the job problem is you don’t cancel an interview with no notice they fire employees for this and you are supposed to be the example be the example not the excuse l!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Red Robin (Vancouver, WA) in Feb 2022

Interview

My name is very ethnic and the general manager repeatedly butchered it and laughed every time he tried to pronounce it… Even after being corrected multiple times. It would have been fine the first time, but 5 times? I didn’t feel comfortable after that.

Interview Questions
  • What can you bring to my table? What’s the best skill you possess?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 444 Interviews

Red Robin Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Red Robin as 71.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 1.86 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Host and Line Cook rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Server and Hostess roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Red Robin takes an average of 8 days when considering 449 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Line Cook had the quickest hiring process (on average 4 days), whereas Host roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 6 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Red Robin according to 449 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 39.72%

Work at Red Robin? Share Your Experiences

Red Robin logo

Red Robin Careers

Cover image for Red Robin

Red Robin is a casual dining restaurant chain focused on serving an imaginative selection of high quality Gourmet Burgers in a...More

• B.U.R.G.E.R Values
  • Benefits
  • Careers
  • FAQs

Company Updates

279 days ago

Careers
Join the Red Robin team at our National Hiring Day THURSDAY, 11/4 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (local time) Send us your resume today to pick your In Person Interview time.
National Hiring Day - Thursday, 11/4
redrobinhiringday.com

962 days ago

The Red Robin home office in the Denver Tech Center received a makeover just in time for 2020 and beyond! We would like to give a huge shout out to Hoang Huy Duong and team for the work they performed getting our home away from home an update! We also want to extend an thank you to our amazing partners, Task Project Management, Eppstein Uhen Architects (EUA), Boots Construction Company, OfficeScapes, and VCG for their assistance with this renovation.
Shared image

Red Robin Photos

+ Add Photo
Red Robin photo of: New restaurant opening team
Red Robin photo of: Denver Kids - Holidays 2019
Red Robin photo of: Red Robin Home Office Renovation 2019
Red Robin photo of: We recently participated in Project Our Town’s school supply drive which assists kids that may be prevented from attending a traditional school. Thank you to all those who participated!