Rogers Communications Engineering Associate New Grad Network Engineering Associate Rotation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Engineering Associate New Grad Network Engineering Associate Rotation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Brampton, ON (Canada)) in February 2011.

Interview

1) Hr called me for an interview. Was told by Hr that it would be a behavior interview and basic interview questions. Also, that my interview would be with 4 managers.

2) Arrived at the interview. Met with three managers and one on the phone.

3) The interview consisted of mostly technical questions which I was not prepared for. Since I was told by hr to prepare for behavior and basic interview questions.

4) I was asked if I had transcripts, again not told by hr either. But I had them on me luckily.

So if you get an interview for this role remember this.

1) Prepare for technical questions
2) Bring your Transcripts
3) Don't believe what HR tells you (Ask alot of questions about what I just mentioned). No Communication between HR and Hiring managers.

Hope this will help anyone applying there. Rogers is a great company but needs to improve on its hiring process and improve communication between hiring managers and HR.

Interview Questions

• Tell me the formula for the Gaussian Random Variable?   1 Answer
  • Fair Questions

1) What is QPSK AND QAM?