Rogers Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rogers Communications Interview Questions

Updated Mar 17, 2017

2.8

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Rogers Communications.

Interview

First I filled out my job history and education online. I was taken from there to a questionairre which I filled out. The next day a recruiter called me and asked me a few questions, then I was interviewed in person where they asked pretty much the same questions. I did a test where they tested my typing speed and ability to use the internet to research.

Interview Questions

• If you had to go to a concert and couldn't change out your shift, what would you do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was a set pay

Interview

A clean presentation and application of an innovative approach to further dominate the corporate cellular communications consumer stronghold by reaching a "niche" market of new economic clientele as to offer more flexible option to one year term and monthly device management lease costs. Affordable to the young population and wireless devices that are the latest in technological advances and quality name brands as I Phone commanding high retail commitment and 2 year commitments.

Interview Questions

• How do you as a corporate leadership in business development see the new age of social app and network marketing shrinking an already demanding and competitive placement in a completely commanding e commerce and e finance.   1 Answer
    • Can you foster an open approach to adopt a more flexible term contract guideline to ensure an even more widely diverse clientele within a much tighter economy and limited monthly income.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Mississauga, ON (Canada)).

Interview

I always though that rogers was a serious company, I apply online. then i got an assessment to do which took one hours, the same day I got a phone interview and the girl who interview me said I was moving into the next stage, she said that someone from the store I apply would give me a call and if they didn't call me in the next couple of days, to send her an email so that she can remind the store.. I waited a couple of days and since I never heard back, I send her an email.. an email she NEVER answer. I wanted three weeks, and just today I got an email saying they decided to go with someone else.. Next time don't waste someones times, you need to be serious about your job.

Interview Questions

• how would you handle a mad customer?   1 Answer

Android Development Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Rogers Communications.

Interview

The interviewer was very nice and explained the what kind of roles the job would entail very clearly. He mostly asked about my experience and referred to things that I put on my resume. He also asked some technical concept questions such as asking for definitions or the differences between things. Since he said he was more of an iOS guy, he wasn't 100% sure of what the answers should be but he still knew the basics of Android. Unfortunately the job was cancelled and no one received an offer.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Markham, ON (Canada)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Markham, ON (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied through the Rogers website and received a phone call 2 weeks later. Had a 30 min interview on the phone about sales and behaviour questions. Got the go to interview with the store manager. Since the manager was in training, they followed up about a month later. Interview was with 2 managers and mostly about sales related questions and how you fit into the team. Great experience overall even through the wait times.

Sales Representative (Retail) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

It was a brief phone interview with a few highlight questions related to my interest to the Blue Jays(Application to the Rogers Centre). After that, I chose to be direct and ask when we could meet in person and I received an in-person interview the next day. These questions were much of the same with a little caveat.

Customer Service Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Burnaby, BC (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

applied online through rogers career page, received email to finish assessment, phone interview,one on one, received offer, accepted. very straight forward and accomodating. one of the easiest interviews where it felt really comfortable speaking with the interview supervisor.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Vancouver, BC (Canada)).

Interview

Before being contacted for 1:1 interview, had to go through a phone interview and online assessment. The recruiter asked straight forward interview, not too difficult yet not casual. Basic interview questions such as "tell me about yourself" and "weakness and strength". Also couple role play scenarios.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Victoria, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Victoria, BC (Canada)) in January 2017.

Interview

It takes a week to complete the process. I had applied online and then if you get selected, you need to give a test of approx 45 min which asks about you and your sales quotient.

Master Control Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online in November 2016 but never heard from them. Then got a response from them after 2 months. Once reached at interview table i was told the position is not part time as it was mentioned on the website, actually it was part time on call.

Interview Questions

• Do you know about satellite operations.
      What system you used at your last working place.
      1 Answer