Rogers Communications Interview Questions

Updated Feb 26, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 695 of over 695 interviews

Recruiter8%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Canada

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Canada)

Interview

Had a phone interview which was about 10 min followed by a in person interview at the location where you’d be expected to go to and work. Standard interview that asked simple questions and a little role play of how you’d handle a call.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here and what can you bring to the team/ what qualifies you for this role
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canada

Application

I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Canada)

Interview

Too lengthy for what it is, it’s a pretty straight forward job and they treated it like they were hiring a neurosurgeon. Chill a bit on the interview process, you may find some great employees.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Canada

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Canada)

Interview

They make you do an assessment after you send your application in, then they will give you a phone interview for 30 mins. Then another assessment to see if you are compatible to work from home then a second interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Canada

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Canada)

Interview

Three supervisors. Pretty intimidating.. Not very comfortable. I was also given a written test. It really wasn't the best experience, to be honest. But I'm glad I got the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON)

Interview

Cold, uninviting, and obvious that they were doing interviews on formality only. It was quite clear that their intentions were always to hire internally. Unfortunately for me of course.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canada

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Canada)

Interview

This was an interview for the Digital New Grad Leadership Program. The interview process started with a Codility test where you can use a language of your choice to solve a easy problem.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON)

Interview

It was a joke tbh. The manager interviewed me and was literally vaping the whole time! The assistant manager was super nice though. Got hired right on the spot and asked if I wanted the position right away. Didn’t really give you time to think it over or contemplate about their behaviours either!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Mississauga, ON) in Feb 2021

Interview

Applied through agency got a call and interview was arranged. The interview lasted for 20 mins. The recruiter was in hurry to take the next candidate and skipped the questions ( this was mentioned by the recruiter )

Interview Questions
  • What might be the reason for a customer's overcharging of bill? How would you handle upset customer?

Anonymous Employee in Canada

Application

I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Canada)

Interview

First call was with Talent, second was an over the phone 30min. presentation, third was an in person interview with the Manager (Don't know how that translates to post COVID world).

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canada

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Canada)

Interview

- Programming test for 90 minutes with 2 questions with an easy and medium range. - technical interview call of 30minutes with multiple areas of Java included - video call interview with multiple technical and behavioural questions

Interview Questions
  • Spring boot, Java 8 features, maven, jwt , oauth and much more
Viewing 1 - 10 of 695 Interviews