KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

SAP Concur Implementation Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Feb 22, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 345 interviews

Employee Referral17%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

SAP Concur

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at SAP Concur in Jan 2018

Interview

I had one of the worst experiences interviewing with Concur. The HR person showed no respect for me and my effort I spent preparing for the interview and interest I showed for the role. She cancelled a few scheduled interviews blaming a hiring manager. It took more than a month to have the 1st phone interview, then never heard back from her. I sent a few emails asking for update, she did not pick up phone and once I noticed "not selected" note in my application profile asked politely for a reason I was rejected and brief feedback. I understand recruiters are not career councelors but I think every candidate deserves to be at least notified about the interview outcome. Very disappointing. I did not take it too personally because I read a lot of similar experiences here from other applicants and it is really a shame Concur employs such terrible HR personnel.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years? When did you have to overcome a difficult situation and how did you deal with it? Why do you want to work at Concur?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

SAP Concur

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at SAP Concur in May 2016

Interview

Very laid back and comfortable. The interview questions were the average questions for any interview process, so no big suprises. I was able to connect to each interviewer through our personal expierences or profesional work flow. The interviews were only schedule for 30 minutes, so this kept the process brief so that high point could be covered. The interview was over Skype which was a diffrernt but very pleasant experience for me.

Interview Questions
  • Name one way you improved a process
6 people found this interview helpful

What people are saying about SAP Concur

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

SAP Concur

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SAP Concur in Mar 2015

Interview

First initial contact was via email from the HR lady then followed a thirty minute call with her. I then had a two hour interview with the head of the project management team. What followed was two phone interviews with project managers. I thought all interviews went extremely well I was even told I am probably a little over qualified. HR was very slow and unorganised I kept following up to ask for information. I then received a standard automated rejection letter which I was suprised to receive.

Interview Questions
  • What steps would you take to sell and manage a landscaping company project.
  • 3 strengths and weaknesses
11 people found this interview helpful

SAP Concur

Application

I applied online