SAP Concur Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 22, 2018

2.8

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SAP Concur (Bellevue, WA).

Interview

Having 10+ years in the industry at both startups and major corporations and having interviewed with many many companies, this is hands down my worst experience.

Talked to recruiter to discuss general expectations, start date, etc. Then had 5 interviews with different people. Some were just talk about programming, some easy-level “cracking coding interview” questions. Passed them all and later got email from recruiter that they want to make me offer.

Offer was a bit disappointing but I decided to accept and from this point sadness started. A lot of emailing back and forth about how they are finalizing offer, getting something approved, some additional people who want to interview me, other teams who are also interested in me, etc.. After 3 weeks and no actual offer on paper, I started ignoring their emails. I ended up securing an offer with a late stage startup in the same area and with a 30% larger offer.

Implementation Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at SAP Concur (Bellevue, WA) in January 2018.

Interview

I had one of the worst experiences interviewing with Concur. The HR person showed no respect for me and my effort I spent preparing for the interview and interest I showed for the role. She cancelled a few scheduled interviews blaming a hiring manager. It took more than a month to have the 1st phone interview, then never heard back from her. I sent a few emails asking for update, she did not pick up phone and once I noticed "not selected" note in my application profile asked politely for a reason I was rejected and brief feedback. I understand recruiters are not career councelors but I think every candidate deserves to be at least notified about the interview outcome. Very disappointing. I did not take it too personally because I read a lot of similar experiences here from other applicants and it is really a shame Concur employs such terrible HR personnel.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      When did you have to overcome a difficult situation and how did you deal with it?
      Why do you want to work at Concur?   Answer Question

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAP Concur (Minneapolis, MN) in November 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter, and a webext interview was scheduled with the hiring manager and would-be two colleagues. This was for a role with Concur (now a part of SAP). The role was to work with Citrix XenApp.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked with Citrix XenDesktop?   1 Answer

Agile Tools Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP Concur (Bellevue, WA) in August 2017.

Interview

Interview process was way way too slow. Company seemed like a slow moving mess. HR Call then a 10 day wait before a Phone screen, then another 9 day wait before a second phone screen, then another week before 6 person interview spanning 4 hours.

I was also told AFTER phone screens the job didn't start for 5 months. HR tried to spin it as a "time to focus on life outside of work" until the start date. Just absurd all around.

People in the interview seemed nice enough, except for one or two people who seemed to be a bit robotic and pretentious.

My overall impression of the process: "An over stuffed administrative mess, with a too many cooks in the kitchen syndrome"

Interview Questions

• Spend the next 5 minutes pretending to pitch the Pros and Cons of switching to Agile to a team of execs.   Answer Question

Market Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SAP Concur (Bellevue, WA) in August 2017.

Interview

A great process that was very clear and had great communication with you throughout the process until the very end. I was left with no answer after third and final interview. No email responses.

Account Manager Interview

Interview

After an initial call, a recruiter scheduled a phone interview with a manager. The manager did not call in, I let the recruiter know, she rescheduled the call, the manager again did not call in, but called late that evening out of the blue. I was contacted for an interview with a second person, and they also did not call in at the appointed time. The recruiter then rescheduled and we finally had the call. I then had three, separate phone interviews with sales team members. I then heard nothing after that and the company would not respond.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP Concur (Dallas, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

Called by HR, who does a short tech screen, followed by a 6 hour face to face interview, during which time you wait about 5 hours because they do job fair style recruitment. Which means you sit there half a day waiting for an interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background.   1 Answer

SDET2 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SAP Concur (Bellevue, WA) in July 2017.

Interview

Very smooth and comfortable. Most of the questions were related to prior experience and from my resume. Prepare your resume well and do google about what concur is doing before appearing for interview.

Client Support Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP Concur in June 2017.

Interview

Very laid back. Two current employees came in first to talk to me and then another employee and the manager came in. Talked about why I wanted to work there, what the job entailed, job training, etc.

QA Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SAP Concur (Vienna, VA) in June 2017.

Interview

First HR interview followed by 1st level interview with Director and 2nd level Tech interview. HR interview had some technical questions given by hiring manager filtered here to next level. In the 1st level Phone screening all are situation based questions and 2nd level phone technical interview focused on the tool, syntax etc

Interview Questions

• Given situation of Agile, how will you do automation   1 Answer