SAP Concur Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SAP Concur Interview Questions

Updated Sep 18, 2018

2.8

Software Development Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAP Concur in October 2016.

Interview

I did not really have an issue with the initial screening process.
    My experience with the actual interview was very weird. It did not seem like the interviewer was very interested in interviewing me.
    for ex: he was 10 min late. he did not apologize. he DID NOT even Acknowledge that he was late. his first statement. OK - are you ready for your interview.
    I am not mad at not getting through the process. I have other opportunities. However, I felt that the interview went well but the whole time it seemed like he was just asking questions because he had to. Very generic questions. There was no genuine interest in the candidate. He did not ask about my personal work experiences. He did not ask about my education. It seemed like they already selected a candidate but went through with the interview with me because they had scheduled an interview.

Software Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SAP Concur (Redmond, WA) in December 2011.

Interview

Concur had a contractor conduct phone interview screens. It was very odd. I'm a minority, and the interviewer was actually disappointed when I had experience and education in a particular area. When he asked me if I had management experience, I noted my prior management jobs and he said, "oh, I didn't know you had management experience..." It was on my resume, with title, company, and length of job noted. When I described my experience and my degrees and certifications, he actually sounded disappointed as if he were going down a check list and now, possibly, he'd have to check the box. He didn't seem to have read my resume at all.

I got the impression he called me just to say he interviewed a woman. He asked no technical questions nor "how would you handle" questions.

Interview Questions

• I didn't know you were a manager before...where's that?   2 Answers

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP Concur.

Interview

I heard back on my application within two weeks and had a phone screen and a tech screen set up. I was told then that all that was left was an on-site interview process. The phone screen went quickly and was pleasant. My interviewer for the tech screen had a dying phone, so it was very rushed and he sounded very distracted. I then tried following up a few times over the next few weeks and finally received a reply that I would hear back within a few days. It has been a few weeks with absolutely no further communication from their end.

Interview Questions

• When watching a racer go around a course, how would you determine the ten fastest consecutive laps?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SAP Concur in April 2016.

Interview

Met a recruiter at a career fair and had a really great conversation. Sent him my resume, and he forwarded it to another recruiter who called me for a behavior phone interview a few weeks later. I passed that, and then he contacted me again saying a hiring manager was interested in interviewing me, so I had a video interview with the hiring manager. That went well, and then I was hired!

Software Engineer III Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at SAP Concur.

Interview

aimed at the younger and smarter crowd and this to me is bias, for people who have been doing web programming for a long time are bound to fail this console application programming test because the syntax and the methods are totally different. Also the candidates are already under the stress of giving an interview and the evaluating by a test that has to completed by a specific time..error free...really... and what about those who have graduated college 10- 15 yrs ago and who has been hired based on experience alone, test kind of seems really out of place for them, definitely made me nervous..

Interview Questions

• a codinghire test where i was asked to write two console application programs   Answer Question

Software Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAP Concur (San Francisco, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

It was a very nice interview process! I got to know a lot about the company, the teams, and their projects. It was a series of short phone interviews, and the recruiter was extremely helpful! They give you guidance on many interview questions and there are a lot of benefits!

Channel Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SAP Concur (Seattle, WA) in July 2015.

Interview

Initial interview was a phone screen with a recruiter and then a phone screen with the hiring manager. After that, went into HQ for 3 meetings with 3 different functional areas of the team (Leadership, program manager, and peer). They definitely take their time validating you would be a good fit for the Concur Culture.

Interview Questions

• How have you been successful in other channel roles?   1 Answer

Client Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at SAP Concur (Redmond, WA) in January 2008.

Interview

Applied online and had to complete a questionnaire; then I got a phone interview; then I got an in person interview. The first part was spent interviewing with the person I was replacing (who was promoted) which was extremely helpful. The overall interview process took a while, but in the end it was well worth the wait.

Interview Questions

• It was a standard interview. More behavioral than technical even though the position is technical.   Answer Question

Web Dev Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SAP Concur (Bellevue, WA) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied through Concur. Internal recruiter contacted me to setup interview. Interview was online video conference (from home), 30 minutes and with the department manager. She was very nice and pleasant to interview with. I don't think my skills were at the level she was looking for (I'm green and stumbled over myself), but she didn't make it obvious and was very polite. The interview was shorter than I anticipated, which usually means the interviewer found out what they needed to know.

Interview Questions

• Explain how a function would look to check if a string is palindrome.   1 Answer
    • What is the difference between abstract and strict equalities?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SAP Concur (Bellevue, WA) in May 2016.

Interview

I felt that my interview process was very easy, smooth, simple, straight forward, comfortable, confident, and transparent. The woman I interviewed with made me feel very comfortable and at ease when in reality, I was very nervous