SAP Concur Interview Questions

Updated Jun 21, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 340 of over 340 interviews

Recruiter16%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

SAP Concur

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP Concur

Interview

Had a Technical round followed by Managerial round Technical round was really good mostly questions are scenario based Questions on odata services questions on Enhancements, and also on Badi implementation And Bapi questions and on Exposing back end data through bapi and odata services

Interview Questions
  • Mostly on Bapi, Enhancements and S4 hana
    Answer Question

SAP Concur

Application

I interviewed at SAP Concur

Interview

Three phones calls, including one mock-meeting. The calls are with HR, the hiring manager, and the Sr. Director of Sales for that region. It was a very concise yet informative process!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about SAP Concur

Join the conversation on

Tech

235.9K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=SAP Concur~8763
Join the conversation on

SAP Concur

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAP Concur

Interview

The recruiter was fairly unprofessional and required reminders to follow through with the items she said would happen. The hiring manager rescheduled our interview once. When we finally spoke during our 30 minute scheduled call, the manager spent 10 of the 30 minutes talking about HER accomplishments. After those two experiences I was focused on looking at other more professional and better companies.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SAP Concur

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SAP Concur in Feb 2022

Interview

Uma entrevista com perguntas tecnicas e soft skills, no final um teste de whiteboard. Ao meu ponto de vista, a entrevista tenta entender a minha carreira, onde estou e onde quero ir, e saber como que eu trabalho

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SAP Concur

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP Concur

Interview

first was a HR interview second interview took 20-30min with a hiring manager - questions related my previous jobs, experiences last interview took about 2.5h with managers and the team including a short technical test

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SAP Concur

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SAP Concur in Oct 2021

Interview

Processo online,. Feito b em v três b etapas, primeiramente b com o recruiter depois com o gerente da vaga e outra pessoa do time, por último uma para informar que você foi aprovado.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at SAP Concur (Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul) in Mar 2021

Interview

Ho sostenuto il primo colloquio in italiano ad inizio marzo 2021, il secondo in inglese a fine marzo 2021, ottenendo l'esito durante i primi giorni di aprile 2021. Processo sicuramente non corto.

Interview Questions
  • Le domande vertevano soprattutto su competenze tecniche, quindi la capacità di saper fare o meno delle cose. Qual è il tuo grado di conoscenza del mondo digital? Esempi di strumenti che sai utilizzare? Livello di inglese.