KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

SAP Concur Market Development Representative Interview Questions

Updated Sep 19, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 14 of over 346 interviews

Recruiter15%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at SAP Concur (Bellevue, WA) in Sep 2019

Interview

a phone interview with a recruiter. Then followed by an interview with a manager. After that I was scheduled for an in person interview with 4 hiring centers of influence.

Interview Questions
  • What is something not on your resume that sets you apart?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SAP Concur (Bellevue, WA) in Aug 2017

Interview

A great process that was very clear and had great communication with you throughout the process until the very end. I was left with no answer after third and final interview. No email responses.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

What people are saying about SAP Concur

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at SAP Concur (Minneapolis, MN) in Oct 2016

Interview

It was a long and grueling process, but it really weeds out the "bad eggs." Overall, the process took a few weeks, which was extremely difficult while still working at my then current job. I was referred in by someone internally, so they had submitted my resume to the corporate recruiter, who reached out to me directly. Step 1 : She reached out to me via email and set up a 15 minute chat/phone call/interview. Step 2: She then set you up with the manager for a 20 minute interview. Step 3: If that went well, they set up a 1.5 hour long in-person interview. 3 - 30 minute sessions with managers, an MDR and the team director. Step 4: Set up a phone call with the VP of Marketing in Seattle. 30 Minutes Step 5: Come into shadow an MDR to make sure that you understand the position. Step 6: Extend the job offer :)

Interview Questions
  • What would your past employers say about you? Both positive and negative.
1 person found this interview helpful