Schneider Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Schneider Interview Questions

Updated Jan 19, 2018

2.8

Driver Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schneider.

Interview

Applied and got a phone call, did a phone interview and then came in for an interview with 3 people. After that I was called back in for another interview with only one person.

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Schneider.

Interview

Applied online, contacted for a phone screen within a couple days. The person who contacted me about the phone screen was not the interviewer, and sounded like a recording until I responded about the hours. She asked me if the hours of the position were “ok”. I said that was an “untraditional first shift”. She broke the script at that point and I could finally tell she was Human. This person told me to not be in a car, and be sure to have my resume available for the phone screen - two things that are common sense to professionals. That initial conversation to set up the phone screen made me question the position and company. Then the phone screen came along. Some typical questions, but mostly red flags. Many questions about past performance. These questions don’t apply well to those who have worked for good companies and bosses who didn’t micromanage, measure, and document performance unnecessarily. The company seems out of touch with modern management practices and culture studies. They are clearly looking for those who will fall in line with their style of management. Hopefully the gatekeepers are worse than it is inside.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Met Schneider at College Career Fair. First phone interview is around 10 minutes just to get to know you. Second phone interview is 30-45 minutes asking behavioral questions. Last interview is on-site and is about 1 hour long. Very conversational and getting to know you.

Interview Questions

• What is one quality you wish you had, but didn't and why?   Answer Question

Driver Interview

Interview

The interbiew was over the phoneand it was a great experience about what ive done in my life and what others have done for me and then we talked about job experience and what i didd in the lifetime that i have lived in this world. it was a great experience and i would definatleyt do it again and again. i reccomend doing this with your father in law to make things more interestong and fun!

Company Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gary, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schneider (Gary, IN) in November 2017.

Interview

Less than 30 mins, phone interview, drug screening, personal questions, employment background, simple, fast and very easy question and answer interview, very hard to not pass an interview like this one

Subrogation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Schneider (Green Bay, WI) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview process was okay the first interview was done on the phone then they asked you to come in for 3 hour interview. Which I think is a very long interview

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Memphis, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Schneider (West Memphis, AR) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview process was quick, but getting an update on my status took too long. They ladies that interviewed me seem genuine. However, the next day they do not answer phone calls or emails if you have a question about the position. It is a behavior interview, so give a lot of examples in every question they ask. It's a hour long interview. I didn't get a rejection letter until I sent an email to check on my status a month later.

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult task you had to overcome, and how did it help you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Schneider in November 2017.

Interview

Apparently they want fresh out college w/ no experience. If show that you can self think, it’s a threat. If you know more about the company than they do, you won’t be hired, so just be a normal and you’re in the clear. If you get “we will contact you in the following days” you didn’t get it. You have to tell them what you wanna hear. Kinda like going for a one night stand.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Schneider?   1 Answer

Truck Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Schneider in November 2017.

Interview

Interview process was straightforward. It was a phone interview. A recruiter will contact you within 24~48 hours after you submit your application via online. It takes only 20minute. They ask you your health condition, truck experience, and the reason why I choose Schneider. Every question is typical. Don't need to worry about that. After finishing the interview, the medical staff will ask about your health, medicines you take, etc.

Sales Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider (Chicago, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

Phone interview lasted about 40 or so minutes. Many of the questions were behavioral and related to my resume in some way. HR person was really nice and the questions were not too difficult.