Schneider Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 9, 2017

2.8

Driver Business Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I had a panel interview over Skype. It was an internal process so it was a breeze. There was a panel of three that asked challenging questions regarding my current position and my ability to use my skills in the new position. They ran through my resume first, then began engaging questions.

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with a situation where you had to coach a colleague?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schneider in June 2017.

Interview

Received a call to go over resume and set up a phone interview, did a phone interview as well as an in-person panel interview. Interviews were average difficulty, with some harder questions mixed in there.

Logistics Account Executive/Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schneider.

Interview

Got a call from a recruiter that had no idea what she was doing. Asked 3 questions and hung up. It sounded more like a intern getting trained in how to do her job and not a professional. Phone interview didn't last more than 10-15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience as a account executive/sales.   Answer Question

Shop Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schneider (Houston, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

Got an email to set up an over the phone interview, they asked basic questions. never got a follow-up interview, they ended up taking the job down and not filling it.

Logistic Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider (Green Bay, WI).

Interview

1 call to confirm your interest
    1 call over the phone interview (30min)
    Basic behavioral questions.
    If they are interested in you they will invite you in for a face to face interview.
    If all goes well you will get a call back hearing you received the position.

Interview Questions

• What is a quality someone else has that you wish you had?   Answer Question

Dedicated Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schneider (Lakeland, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

Simple review of last 10 years job history. 5 years of drivers licence and residential addresses. Review information on application. Also wanted to know about drug / arrest background.

Interview Questions

• Have you been arrested for drug related offense in a motor vehicle in your lifetime?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schneider (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

Standard interview. Everyone was very nice. Applied online, got called for a phone interview. 2 weeks later that called me in for a face to face meeting. Half way through interview I got to sit with a salesperson on the floor that gave me a rundown of an average day.

Interview Questions

• Interviewed on the phone and then went in for face to face. Had the job explained to me and got a tour of the sales floor. Interview was with 2 group leaders. Very professional and organized.   1 Answer

Dedicated Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carlisle, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Schneider (Carlisle, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

Sat down and talked with me about my options, helped me get into new position. Recruiters were helpful in getting me the best situation.
     I found the interview to be a positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to deliver on time?   1 Answer

Truck Driver Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Schneider.

Interview

The interview process went very well. Simple and concise. Very friendly, the recruiters want you to get the job so they pretty much just walk you through it before hand to make sure you get it

Driver Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Schneider.

Interview

Fast paced interview, basically they will go off of your application. As long as everything is correct on app you will get Hired. They will ask for medical card and copy of license. Very relaxed atmosphere. They will do drug screening, urine sample and hair follicle test. Schneider will also have you do an on-site physical to check heart rate.