Schneider Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Schneider

2.7

Account Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider (Chicago, IL) in June 2020.

Interview

Applied online, Basic Phone Interview, More detailed phone interview, final interview via Skype (around 1 hour) Process was very straight forward and they kept you in the loop throughout the whole process.

Interview Questions

• Why Sales? Describe your background and why you believe your would be a good fit.   Answer Question

CDL Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Easton, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schneider (Easton, PA) in May 2020.

Interview

Recruiter calls you and tells you the basics to the job. Then they set up a date for your training and accommodations. training for new drivers was 2 weeks and they put you through a tight corners course.

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schneider.

Interview

It was a great interview where I met with my manager and a team lead. Questions were really based on my previous experiences. The whole interview process was exciting and the team helped to understand more about the roles and responsibilities.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a situation when you resolved a customer's conflict.   1 Answer

Traffic Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cranbury, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider (Cranbury, NJ) in February 2020.

Interview

First had a one on one phone interview with the HR rep. Next was to go to the site of the area I was to work in. Met with two individuals in a conference room. Had to have an additional 3 person conference call as well. None of the conference call equipment was working for the interview. Had to have the interview on someones cell phone. How professional is that? Could barely hear what the people were saying on it. I had to physically put my ear to the phone on the table to hear anything at all. All the people in/on the call had no personalities. It was so quiet you could hear a pin drop.
    Next was a series of psychological questions. What's your greatest achievement? Etc, Etc. Bunch of baloney. The company must have hired some bad apples in the past so they make candidates go thru a dog and pony show for their mistakes.
    Got a tour of the Facility and out the door I went. Week later I get the typical Dear John letter from the company. What a waste of time!

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schneider.

Interview

Phone Interview went over resume and work experience, no tech questions. Asking a list of normal HR questions which normally on the online application form and typing through the entire interview, no feedback.

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schneider (Tucson, AZ) in January 2020.

Interview

basic interview on the phone, it is pretty easy and basic questions it takes 30 minutes. they are helpful people. After interview they are sending a email that

Inter-modal Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Schneider (Jersey City, NJ) in December 2019.

Interview

It was fair, and full of expectations that where not met. All by phone. The recruiters will sell you a product, that will not be there when you start working.

OTR Driver Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Schneider.

Interview

It was a simple phone interview. We discussed salary, where I was to be based out of, and the amount of miles i would be running in any given week.

Sales Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Schneider (Green Bay, WI) in September 2019.

Interview

The interview was extremely laid paid. Cracked a couple of jokes here and there. everyone was super nice and made you feel comfortable. You're given the opportunity to shadow a sales member to see their day to day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, where do you see yourself, how could you contribute to our team.   1 Answer

Accounts Receivable Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schneider (Green Bay, WI) in July 2019.

Interview

Interviewer was friendly but when she called for a second interview apparently the position had already been filled an hour later. They didn’t make the job seem very desirable