Schneider Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 23, 2017

2.8

Dedicated Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schneider (Lakeland, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

Simple review of last 10 years job history. 5 years of drivers licence and residential addresses. Review information on application. Also wanted to know about drug / arrest background.

Interview Questions

• Have you been arrested for drug related offense in a motor vehicle in your lifetime?   1 Answer

Truck Driver Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Schneider.

Interview

The interview process went very well. Simple and concise. Very friendly, the recruiters want you to get the job so they pretty much just walk you through it before hand to make sure you get it

Driver Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Schneider.

Interview

Fast paced interview, basically they will go off of your application. As long as everything is correct on app you will get Hired. They will ask for medical card and copy of license. Very relaxed atmosphere. They will do drug screening, urine sample and hair follicle test. Schneider will also have you do an on-site physical to check heart rate.

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schneider (New York, NY).

Interview

It was an On phone interview started with greeting each other, some basic questions and then detailed questions about previous work experience. Closed the discussion by telling we will get back to you once we review your application.

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Schneider (Green Bay, WI) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a basic phone interview, followed by an in-person interview that consisted of three people asking fairly easy questions. After the interview they told me it would take up to a week to get a response and they got back to me two days after the interview.

Sales Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Schneider (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

You will be contacted by a recruiter from Schneider who will conduct a 20 minute phone interview. Towards the end of the call your recruiter wI'll set up your next 30 minute phone interview which was intended to last up to 60 minutes. After your second phone interview you will be asked to come to the office for an in person interview.

Negotiation

Intern Interview

Interview

It was a quick half-hour interview with HR person. Mostly basic and simple questions like introducing and selling yourself, how much you understand about this company, and also asking your questions... The interviewer was quite kind and helpful.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider (Dallas, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Typical phone interview followed by an in-person panel interview with a couple of managers. Really nice and wonderful group of people. However, the base pay is the lowest that I've ever been offered in my professional life. Even for an inside sales role, 35k for a base salary is a joke, and with a max comp of 50K, you really aren't putting much food on the table. A first year teacher is breaking 50K in Dallas these days for reference.

To prospective applicants, shop around. Other transportation companies are hiring in the area and offering at least 40K base to start. Otherwise, this would be a great first job for somebody right of college if you like sales. They seem to have a great office culture a well. Just be ready to make lots of cold calls.

Interview Questions

• The typical: Why would you be a good fit for this position? etc.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

3 rounds of interview - HR, Technical 2 rounds. They asked about proficiency in coding and gave some questions to test. Also tested on fundamentals of algorithms in supply chain

Dedicated Driver Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schneider in October 2016.

Interview

It was good and promiseing and recruiter was nice person and knew what he was doing,he understood my overall situation with children and that I need steady miles,more home time,with mine kids.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do i have,wanted my s.s.   1 Answer