Cover image for Schneider

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Schneider Interview Questions

Updated Nov 22, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 288 of over 288 interviews

Recruiter8%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Schneider

Application

I interviewed at Schneider

Interview

Two step interview process. First round phone screening with recruiter followed by in person interview with hiring manager and shadowing session followed by an office tour to see if it’s a fit. Received an offer the next morning.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to overcome an objection
    Answer Question

Schneider

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schneider in Oct 2022

Interview

Very east going standard customer service questions. Had a panel of 3 interviewers who asked about my experience in customer service. Very laid back group of people. Described the day to day job and account tid be in charge of

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Schneider

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Schneider

Application

I interviewed at Schneider

Interview

Scheduled call for a phone interview, asked about work history, driving school, if currently enrolled driving record, ect. It lasted about 1 hr, lengthy but I think they were trying to make it feel personal since drivers so often feel like a number

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Schneider

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Schneider in Sep 2022

Interview

good. first round was online. second round was technical interview. third was HR interview. it was moderate. there where two panel members in the interview. the interview was smooth and went well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Schneider

Application

I interviewed at Schneider

Interview

Very easygoing, interviewer asked based DSA questions and mainly inquired about projects. Only 3 rounds, one aptitude, one technical interview, and one HR round. HR round was also very simple, with the person interviewing me just confirming my fit with the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Schneider

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider in Aug 2022

Interview

El proceso ha sido claro y directo hasta el momento, indicando expectativas desde un inicio. En realidad el contacto ha sido rápido y personalizado, por lo que estoy satisfecho en este momento. Espero poder continuar en el proceso.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Schneider (Chicago, IL) in Jul 2022

Interview

The interviewer first gave me an opportunity to introduce myself and why I wanted to pursue this position. They asked about my experience and we talked about how well I adapted to new tech. The interviewer talked a little bit about the position, and then asked if I had any questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Schneider

Application

I interviewed at Schneider

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter. Basically just goes over your application to confirm everything. May ask about previous jobs. Pretty simple and doesn’t take long. Just be honest when filling out your application and have clean background/driving record and you will qualify for the position.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Schneider

Application

I interviewed at Schneider

Interview

Initial HR phone screen. Then goes to group of directors individually interview over the phone or in person. Set questions were asked from predetermined script. That then goes to hiring manager.

Interview Questions
  • Pulled something off resume and asked how I implemented that into daily duties

Schneider

Application

I interviewed at Schneider

Interview

Phone interview with Recruiter, followed by interview with three managers. It was a comfortable environment with standard interview questions. Lasted about 30-45 minutes. Was offered the job a week later and accepted

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had an issue with a co-worker and how you resolved it
Viewing 1 - 10 of 288 Interviews

Schneider Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Schneider as 61.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.64 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Inside Sales Account Executive and Customer Service Representative rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Truck Driver and Sales Account Executive roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Schneider takes an average of 17 days when considering 307 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Truck Driver had the quickest hiring process (on average 3 days), whereas Customer Service Representative roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 26 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Schneider according to 307 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 27.76%