Secureworks Interview Questions

Updated Oct 22, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Secureworks

2.8
HardAverageEasy
Found 93 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Secureworks (India) in Sep 2020

Interview

First round: It was almost 1 hour discussion on deep dive javascript, data structure, and problem solving. Second round: It was 1 and half hour discussion, completely based on basic HTML syntax, CSS3 syntax, few puzzles with no javascript questions. It seemed okay for me, as interviewer gave a satisfied feedback. I got a call from HR on next Saturday, i was not able to receive the call because i was driving and i saw 3 missed call from his side within 15 mins. I called back and sent him a message as well but no response. It is weird, i didn't get any communication later, just because i didn't receive a call for 15 mins. A complete waste of time specially second round 1 and half hour for HTML and CSS

Interview Questions
  • HTML, CSS, Puzzles, Javascripts, React
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Secureworks (India)

Interview

Total rounds:4, 2 technical,1 hiring manager and HR round .no delay in scheduling the next round, if selected in previous. Entire process completed in a week and rolled out the offer.

Interview Questions
  • All questions based on java Oops, collections, performance testing
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Secureworks (United States)

Interview

Coding knowledge java scala python spark. It was phone and coding challenge and grpup interview with 5 people and video interview and f2f. It was tough a bit and SLDC process and it's life cycle

Interview Questions
Secureworks
Anonymous Employee in Romania
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Secureworks (Romania)

Interview

Was o thorough process very clear outlined. Good Communication during process. I get details about screening, testing, tests during process. Even I communicate with like 5 persons from HR during process, everything was clear and simple. a bit long process since I was admitted until actually employed, people nice and supportive

Interview Questions
  • Professional interview, less technical than other interviews, probably due my huge experience.
Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Secureworks (Chicago, IL) in Mar 2020

Interview

I had 3 interviews: phone interview with HR, technical interview with team lead, and finally personality interview with hiring manager and team lead. The process was fluid and straight forward. the role I applied for was entry level IT support with a heavier focus on customer support and critical thinking.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked about several key ports, IP ranges, and basic customer support scenario questions
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Secureworks (United States)

Interview

First a recruiter called me and asked about my background and then he set me up with a video interview which was one way, Was not able to pass screening. It was one way video interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Secureworks (San Francisco, CA) in Feb 2020

Interview

phone screen home assignment (2 days due) onsite home assignment - ask to write an angular app that work as production level, with custom chart, due in 2 days. I have my job, did not have full 2 days to work on, thought I can finish it if have more time.

Interview Questions
  • home assignment - I did not go far into onsite interview
Anonymous Employee in Pune
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Secureworks (Pune) in Nov 2019

Interview

3 Rounds. 1st being techinal, 2nd Manegerial, 3rd HR. It won't be your usual interview rather be actual Case based being tackled by SOC. It doesn't matter to interviewr what certificates you hold or what all you have worked on. They will coutnter you on the answers with what they actually face.

Interview Questions
  • Questions were based on how you will respond against an actual security incident in SOC setup
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Secureworks (Tokyo)

Interview

Spend a very long time, but talent acquisition and the hiring team were very friendly and active. But one of the interview managers was late when I take the final interview, so I need to interview one more time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Secureworks (Austin, TX)

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter , after a quick Q&A , the recruiter kept pushing the interview with the hiring manager. Finally after 2 weeks , had a chat with the hiring manager and then 2 rounds phone interviews with Engineers. Now the recruiter has stopped communicating again, inspite of being by the engineers that I was a great fit . From my interactions so far, it seems to be a chaotic place with unprofessional recruiters.

Interview Questions
  • distributed system design concerns
Viewing 1 - 10 of 93