Cover image for Southern California Edison

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Southern California Edison Interview Questions

Updated Nov 18, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 417 of over 417 interviews

Recruiter6%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Southern California Edison

Application

I interviewed at Southern California Edison

Interview

Dimensional Interview S.T.A.R Situation Task Action Result Be sure to be prepared. Visit the website. Have at least 5 scenarios from your most recent job. Be sure to dress professionally and arrive prior to interview, depending on the location, you could have a long walk.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you had competing deadlines?
    1 Answer

Southern California Edison

Application

I interviewed at Southern California Edison

Interview

The process was long but thorough. You must take two tests and pass those before moving forward. Then, you will do a recorded pre-screening interview. Each test and the recorded interview has deadlines to meet.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Southern California Edison

Application

I interviewed at Southern California Edison

Interview

I am still waiting to be interviewed. I had to take a battery test and I passed that abs then the wanted me to take a costumer service test. Now I am currently waiting for my results and I’m nervous to see if I passed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Southern California Edison

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Southern California Edison

Interview

Online application, then an online test and if you pass that you will be invited to an in-person test. The in-person test is in a very inconvenient location and a total waste of time. You never hear back from HR...Don't even bother!

Southern California Edison

Application

I interviewed at Southern California Edison

Interview

Zoom interview where they asked questions and you have a few minutes to record an answer. Relatively easy questions about how competent you are at the job. Slightly strange way to interview but not bad

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Southern California Edison

Application

I interviewed at Southern California Edison

Interview

Three person panel, two rounds, virtual. Prepare for five or six multi part questions with a behavioral based format. Use the Situation, Task, Activity, Result structure and develop a seven or eight catch all scenarios at the ready.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winchester, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Southern California Edison (Winchester, CA) in Oct 2022

Interview

You take 2 tests prior to receiving a HireVue interview which is 5 questions - you have 30 seconds to prepare to answer the question and when the prep time is up it records you answer the question. Questions are presented with scenarios on how you would respond to a customer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Southern California Edison (Los Angeles, CA) in Sep 2022

Interview

The interview process was amazing. They keep me up to date on everything going on. I was never waiting around wondering if I got the job or not. The interview process took about a week to complete

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Southern California Edison

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Southern California Edison

Interview

Three people panel, older/senior lever executives. Looking for their mini them. Not the actual team you would be working with. They seem to have no knowledge of the actual work that would be performed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Southern California Edison

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Southern California Edison

Interview

First, I applied. Next, I completed a fairly unique and challenging personality test. I passed, but questions require you to choose between 2 not good characteristics and decide which most resonated with you. Third, I spoke with a nice recruiter who told me I'd progress to a panel interview. ***Now, I WISH I'd reviewed Glassdoor for common interview questions, as it turns out they use the STAR behavioral interview process. While I was personable, friendly, and fairly well-spoken ... my lack of adherence to the proper answer format probably cost me the job. I wasn't specific enough, which didn't highlight all of my abilities. I did not hear back to a follow up email or when I texted the recruiter. They seem like a great company and I was so excited to get the job, but it seems that it might not be in the cards. Another poster shared more about the interview questions. Read them to do better than I did! :)

Interview Questions
  • They were STAR behavioral questions...
2 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 417 Interviews

Southern California Edison Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Southern California Edison as 61.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.08 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Project Manager and Intern rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Energy Advisor and Internship roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Southern California Edison takes an average of 43 days when considering 460 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Business Analyst had the quickest hiring process (on average 19 days), whereas Internship roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 63 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Southern California Edison according to 460 Glassdoor interviews include:

Group Panel Interview: 25.43%

Work at Southern California Edison? Share Your Experiences

Southern California Edison logo

Southern California Edison Careers

Cover image for Southern California Edison

SHAPE YOUR FUTURE. CREATE A BETTER TOMORROW. Sure, you can choose to work for a lot of different companies that claim to innovate. But...More

• About Us
  • Our Values
  • Diversity
  • Leaders

Company Updates

49 days ago

Community
#EdisonImpact 🌤️This past year, Edison International awarded 610 grants in four key areas: civic engagement, #education, #environment, and #publicsafety and emergency preparedness. More than 80% of our $20 million annual philanthropic giving goes to diverse and underserved communities. These are just some of the ways Edison is helping our society to realize a #cleanenergy future that is equitable for all.
Shared image - Community & Economic Impact Report | Edison International
Community & Economic Impact Report | Edison International
www.edison.com

241 days ago

Company News
SoCalGas is applying for SCE's Charge Ready program, which provides assistance with installing electrical infrastructure for EV charging stations. We applaud SoCalGas for taking a step toward a more sustainable and clean energy future by announcing plans to install EV chargers at their company facilities. "Southern California Edison is excited to help fleet owners, including fellow energy companies like SoCalGas, make the transition to zero-emission electric vehicles," said Lisa Cagnolatti, SCE senior vice president of customer service.
Shared image - SoCalGas to Start Construction of Electric Vehicle Chargers in Support of Zero Emissions Fleet Goal | SoCalGas Newsroom
newsroom.socalgas.com