Southern California Edison Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Southern California Edison

3.1

1. Featured Interview

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Southern California Edison.

Interview

I worked with an HR hiring specialist to understand the position and submit the proper documents (resume, etc.). I was then tested in a group of other potential hires for team dynamics, leadership, etc., with use cases that we had to work through. I was interviewed two times and then hired.

Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Applied online. Took a test. Telephone screening. Face to face interview. Took over three months from beginning to end. Testing was relatively difficult but mainly common sense questions and attention to detail type questions.

Planner I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Southern California Edison (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

1000+ candidates were filtered and about 25 people were selected for about 10 positions. Interview was performed at a hotel in rooms set up for generic print reading testing and interviews.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to overcome personnel conflict that was impeding performance of a job and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question

Statistical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosemead, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Southern California Edison (Rosemead, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

Very long process. I applied in November 2013 and was asked to come in for an interview in February 2014. In April I was told they had chosen a different candidate.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between precision and accuracy   1 Answer

Statistical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosemead, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Southern California Edison (Rosemead, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

I applied online in September 2013 and was contacted in February for an in-person interview. This was a four panel interview. Each person took turns asking me about my resume, experience, education, and also behavioral questions. The person leading the interview had three packets of questions prepared for me. One packet was just personal questions, second packet behavioral questions, and third technical questions.......It took Socal Edison three month to get back to me and tell me I didn't get the job.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between precision and accuracy?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Southern California Edison.

Interview

The interview questions are like 3 in 1. Some questions can be technical and usually have 3 people on the panel. The entire process can be lengthy from the time you apply to actually getting an offer.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Southern California Edison.

Interview

The interview process took several months. I submitted my application online and an interview was schedule several weeks later. The interview was conducted via Skype, with two interviewers. The interview was about an hour long.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my pervious experience, about a time a lead a group, and about a time I persuaded someone. There was also a short case component, as well as a chance for me to ask anything for myself.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Southern California Edison.

Interview

Phone screening with HR, Excel exam, business case review with managers, middle management panel, and upper management panel. Standard behavioral and technical questions. Process took about 4-6 weeks.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosemead, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Southern California Edison (Rosemead, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

The panel interview included 4 interviewers. It was about an hour. Most questions are behavioral questions regarding the attitude and solutions for a given situation at work. But I think in addition to answering the questions, it would be better to include the skills and ability required for the position in the solution.

Interview Questions

• What would you when you have conflict with your teammate at work?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Rosemead, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Southern California Edison (Rosemead, CA) in May 2010.

Interview

Applied online.
    1 week later got a phone call, did phone interview. Basic blah blah questions.
    1 week after that got a call to head down for an interview. 2 interviews in one day, first one with HR and an analyst. Second one with manager of department. Same personality questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pomona, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Southern California Edison (Pomona, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

They first start of with a phone interview just behavioral questions then they will ask for a face to face for technical questions. Even in the face to face you will be asked more behavioral questions. Also go over your resume make sure you know it. Doesn't hurt to brush up on it.