Southern California Edison Interview Questions

Updated Jul 30, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 358 of over 358 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Southern California Edison

Featured Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Southern California Edison (Los Angeles, CA) in Feb 2021

Interview

It is a MS Team Video panel interview. The interview duration is around 45-60 minutes. There are three interviewers going panel interview. There are total five interview questions. Before formal interview questions, the interviewers will ask you to introduce yourself.

Interview Questions
  • Q: about conflict opinions. How do you handle conflict opinions with your colleagues?
    Answer Question
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Rosemead, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Southern California Edison (Rosemead, CA) in Jul 2021

Interview

Smooth online interview, about 5 questions and have about like 2 mins to reply to the question. If chosen then you will take 2 tests. The test are also fairly straight forward and easy.

Interview Questions
  • Explain a time you stood out and how you handled a difficult situation?

Southern California Edison

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Southern California Edison

Interview

Case study interview followed by behavioral. Case study interview was management style; also tested powerpoint and excel skills. The behavioral interview is straight forward, just make sure to prepare for it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Southern California Edison (Los Angeles, CA) in Jun 2021

Interview

Testing followed by behavioral interview. Testing happens at h.q. in Rosemead Ca. Interview was virtual. Interview consisted of 5 person panel. Rejection was in email form. I felt that given all the hurdles of the interview process, the rejection should have been a personal phone call instead of a generic email. Poor form.

Interview Questions
  • How do you hold yourself accountable while working unsupervised?

Southern California Edison

Application

I interviewed at Southern California Edison

Interview

Fine. It was online. There were 2 interview stages. First was case. Then behavioral. They were friendly and it was not difficult. It was on Microsoft Teams. There were 2 people who interviewed 1st round and 3 for 2nd round.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us a time about when you had to analyze data and present it?

Southern California Edison

Application

I interviewed at Southern California Edison

Interview

The interview went well, both people I met were nice and easy to talk to. Case Study interview, lasted about 45 minutes. I was told we'd be in contact very soon, never reached out to again.

Interview Questions
  • Basic business strategy – just algebra, which production unit should be chosen, how much more cost-effective is A from B....

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Southern California Edison (Los Angeles, CA) in Apr 2021

Interview

It was wonderful! Hirevue was the very first step, followed by 2 tests, and a final interview with HR. The whole process was very smooth sailing and very professional. It takes a while from beginning to end, about 6 weeks, but it’s worth it.

Interview Questions
  • Explain a time you stood out and how you handled a difficult situation at a job?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Irwindale, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Southern California Edison (Irwindale, CA) in Apr 2021

Interview

Virtual panel interview with a supervisor and project manager. Both made me feel very comfortable. Behavior based questions. Asked about any prior experience with telecommuting since the position is now from home due to COVID.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time at work where you enforced a safety procedure. Name a time where you had a difficult interaction with a customer, co-worker, or supervisor.
2 people found this interview helpful

Southern California Edison

Application

I interviewed at Southern California Edison

Interview

The questions were generic behavioral questions. Tell me about a time where....... You're describing your leadership, analytical, challenges you overcame, innovative solution and etc through real specific job experience.. Think the interview process what like any normal position where you're applying for a leadership role.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Tell me about a time where you disagreed with your manager and how did you resolve it. Q: Tell me about a time where you managed multiple deadlines.
1 person found this interview helpful

Southern California Edison

Application

I interviewed at Southern California Edison

Interview

First applied on the company website. Then got a video recording interview, where you have to record yourself. Had about 5 questions. Then, 2-3 months later got an email from HR requesting for an video interview with 6 people from the company. The interview went very smooth. each person asked one question and then few follow up questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Southern California Edison

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Southern California Edison

Interview

Know how to financially model, when I told them that I was familiar with financial modeling but still working on how to build a complete model they became very disinterested.

Interview Questions
  • What lengths have you become familiar with financial modeling?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 358 Interviews