Splunk Software Engineering Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Splunk (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

Applied through company's career site, and got reply right after the application was submitted. Scheduled the a phone screen for the following week. However, the experience was horrible. I applied for the Software Engineer Intern, but the hiring manager told me that there was only a position for QA left, without any early notice. And the whole process was less than 10 minutes. It was a very unpleasant interview, and I think they should at least inform me about the position before the interview. It turned out to be a waste of time.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Splunk

Software Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Splunk (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Very fast hiring process. Was interviewed directly by the team that was looking for interns on their project. Best part about all the interviews was that there were no trick questions, no math puzzles or other lateral thinking riddles. There were also no ridiculous questions like what are your weaknesses and strengths.
    All interviewers kept the questions very conceptual, engaging me in open discussions about my previous projects and the technologies that I am comfortable with.

Interview Questions

• There were no unreasonably tough questions.   2 Answers