T-Mobile Part-Time Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

T-Mobile Part-Time Sales Associate Interview Questions

1.0

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Interview

They called me in for a group interview. The experince was not bad at all. Only thing that got me mad was the fact that they did not inform me that if i were to be selected for the position that I would have to free my self for two weeks full time for training for a part time position. I am a full time student in my final year, meaning that i cannot skip the classes i am taking which is why I applied for a part time position and if I had been informed that training would be like this I would have not woken up at 6:30am on Saturday drive 30 ans waste two hours of my day.

Other Interview Reviews for T-Mobile

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Memphis, TN) in August 2010.

Interview

Just really emphasize sales capabilities and the importance of numbers. You will get the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. I was desperate

Part-Time Sales Associate Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile in May 2012.

Interview

Great process, except for the background check company. They definitely through me for a loop, but I got hired so not too upset about it.

The interview was all situational questions and due to my experience, it was a breeze. There were many customer service questions and "what if" questions.

Traditionally, the company does the first interview then the background check. The second interview never occurred for me but traditionally that would have been the next step.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult sale and how did I handle it.   1 Answer
    • What do you do when a new product comes out?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The offer was great as they presented it to me, therefore there was no negotiation.