T-Mobile Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Tex Expert Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, ME

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Oakland, ME) in June 2017.

Interview

You initially Apply online, If an opening exists and your resume/cover letter is promising you'll be directed to take a Online test, If successful with the test a Video Interview will be scheduled, After review of your video if it seems promising an In person Interview will be scheduled, finally you'll be notified of rather or not you've been accepted for that position

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel T-Mobile is the place for you?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Colorado Springs, CO).

Interview

Grueling. They act as if they are hiring you to be a federal agent. Not a customer service agent. There are assessments, and a skype interview and an in person interview with 2 managers and during the interview you have to take a mock call and are given a script that the manager doesn't even follow, so there are no answers to his questions. Only apply here if you have a lot of time on your hands.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to deal with an unhappy customer and what did you do?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

I applied on their career website and the recruiter called me after a week or two for a short 10 min phone screen. The questions were around my management experience and salary. This was followed by an on-site interview on Friday the same week. I talked to the same recruiter, a director and a panel of 3 directors, 1 senior manager and HR rep. I sent a thank you note on Monday and the recruiter immediately replied that the interview went well and invited me to come and speak with the senior director. On-site interview with Senior Director & VP followed and then the offer the day after. The process took less than 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your self?
      What do you think this job is about?
      How do you motivate people?
      How many people have you managed?
      Have you had situations where the project had to be reset nears end? How did you handle it?
      Is Quality more important or time to market?
      Give me an example of how you dealt with an underperforming employee?
      What % of projects that you've worked on succeeded?   Answer Question

Business Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in September 2017.

Interview

Overall, the process took 4 weeks. I applied online and about a week and half later the recruiter reached out to me. She asked several screening questions related to the role. She then set up the initial interview with the hiring manager. The call lasted about an hour. Afterwards, the recruiter set up the onsite interview with the hiring manager. During that interview I presented a sales pitch I had to create for the interview, went over the organization and role in detail, and presented a business process I worked on in the past (interview lasted a little over two hours). The recruiter then scheduled the last onsite interview with the two Directors I would be supporting- lasted about 1.5 hours. The day after the last interview I received the verbal offer.

Some of the questions were behavioral but most focused on my background, skill sets, and capabilities to perform the tasks for the role. Overall, great experience

Interview Questions

• How will you measure success in the role? How would you bring yourself up to speed?   Answer Question

Resource Management Interview

Interview

The interview process was smooth. I was first reached out via phone. Successful completion of the phone interview allowed me to be invited in. The internal interview was a panel and results were provided in ~ 5 days

Interview Questions

• Behavioral interview ranging for how I would handle different situations as well as responses to unfavorable results. This was a panel interview that resulted in an offer   Answer Question

Interview

1 interview, Short, and quick. Mostly to find out if you have people skills. They want their employees to treat their customers like old friends and not just ask about the business they have at T-Mobile but also get to know them to make favorable suggestions to the customer.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

I went to a group hiring event and interviewed with the district manager and he pushed me through the next round, had to call the store I was interested in and got an interview with the store manager. Got hired a few days after the interview.

Interview Questions

• What is the reason you wanted to start working at T-Mobile.   Answer Question

Bilingual Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Albuquerque, NM).

Interview

First part was phone interview, then a walk through of the call center, then sat with an experienced representative and finally one interview with a current supervisor. I then received a call the next day with an offer.

Interview Questions

• (All In Spanish) What do you have to bring to the table?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

three interviews with managers. all were in person, one on one. very typical of what to expect on an interview. starts off with casual questions about you personally then more serious questions.

Interview Questions

• what are your strength and weakness   1 Answer
    • why do you want to work here,   1 Answer
    • have you ever dealt with an irate customer and what did you do in that situation   1 Answer
    • do you have any questions for me.   1 Answer

Retail Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

The process was a simple, generic multi question open interview. The important thing about the interview is definitely talk about yourself and your skills because they probably won't ask for it. Definitely give them a copy of your resume before the interview to facilitate some conversation.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for T-Mobile as a Retail Associate Intern?   Answer Question

Sales Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

Easy. The interviewers just want to you know that you are sales driven and chase after that money. The managers are kinda cutthroat, especially when you don't hit your monthly quota. They make you feel like you're on the verge of getting fired