T-Mobile Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Tex Expert Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, ME

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Oakland, ME) in June 2017.

Interview

You initially Apply online, If an opening exists and your resume/cover letter is promising you'll be directed to take a Online test, If successful with the test a Video Interview will be scheduled, After review of your video if it seems promising an In person Interview will be scheduled, finally you'll be notified of rather or not you've been accepted for that position

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel T-Mobile is the place for you?   1 Answer

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ada, OK

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Ada, OK) in April 2016.

Interview

Talked to the hiring manager, did a skills assessment. It was not a hard interview but the training was grueling. I recommend this job if you are patient. Good luck.

Interview Questions

• If i can be on time, be polite and learn quickly   1 Answer

Construction Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bothell, WA) in February 2015.

Interview

Standard - Although the interview was not for the job description that was posted by quite a few agencies. The job was for a CM but was inteviewed for the supervisory position over all the CM's. All considering I think it was a pretty laid back and smooth interview. At this point just waiting to hear back.

Corporate Sales Interview

Interview

Interview process was pretty straight forward. Four interviews with with four different sales managers. You are competing for one spot in each city, they told me there was 10 candidates running with me, and in each round they eliminated one or two.

Interview Questions

• A time where you realized you were doing something wrong and how you adapted   Answer Question

Contract Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in October 2013.

Interview

I applied online, and one week later I received an email with information regarding time and date of my first phone interview. My first interview was held by a HR person who went through my resume and presented some behavioral questions. After my first interview, the HR person informed that my second interview would be handled by the hiring manager if I was selected. A couple of days later I received an email confirming my second phone interview with the hiring manager. Again I was asked behavioral questions and also more technical questions related to my resume and experience. At the end of my interview I was informed that in a couple of weeks I could be contacted for a third interview at T-Mobile Bellevue, WA. It has passed just a week and I am still waiting for. If not contacted at the end of the second week I will reach the HR person and ask for the status of my application. Both interviews over the phone were very pleasant and the HR and hiring manager were nice.

Interview Questions

• All questions were reasonable and strictly related to the work environment and job duties.   Answer Question

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Snoqualmie, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Snoqualmie, WA) in January 2015.

Interview

Interview was quite simple. Just a phone round for technical screening. Interview lasted for about 25 minutes. It really helped that I have a recommendation from another full time employee

Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

The interview process takes a good amount of time, and patience is key. Skills and experience matter but personality and attitude is what gets you hired. Being a good fit for the team is the most important. Process goes from recruiter screening, phone interview with hiring manager, multiple interviews with team members, offer.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage multiple assignments? If you had conflicting meetings, which would you attend?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not negotiate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied for this position online on the T-Mobile jobs website. There were 3 interviews in total. I received a phone call from an out of state recruiter. We scheduled a phone interview. I interviewed with the internal recruiter and it seemed to go well. I was then scheduled for a 30 minute phone interview with the department manager. The interview lasted approximately 45 minutes which I thought was a good sign. I received an email within a week requesting an in person interview at corporate headquarters in Bellevue. This interview was initially schedule a week out but was then rescheduled as I was told that the senior manager was ill and would be unavailable for a week or so. The interview took approximately 3 1/2 hours. I first met with 2 members of the team, both women. One person was friendly and the other was abrupt in her speech, did not seem friendly and did not smile at all during the interview. That interview took approximately an hour. I then met with a senior manager who was not part of the team. He was professional, intelligent and quite direct. I enjoyed the series of thoughtful questions. His demeanor was polite and observant. That interview was about an hour. I then met with the senior manager of the team who happened to be very ill at the time. He told me that he had been out of the office for over a week due to illness, but that since he had already rescheduled my interview he did not want to inconvenience me again. He seemed to be slightly resentful that he had to come in for my interview. I told him that I would have understood the need to reschedule and that I was sorry that he was feeling ill.

That interview took about an hour as well. The senior manager seemed distracted and appeared to be quite ill. I felt uncomfortable during this part of the interview as I knew that he did not want to be there and pointedly told me that he was going to leave right after our interview and go home to rest.

After my in person interview I waited for a week before reaching out to the recruiter, as I had not heard from her since my 3rd interview.

Several weeks after my final interview, I finally got an email from the recruiter telling me that a last minute internal candidate had applied for the paralegal position and that the senior manager wanted to move forward with offering the position to that candidate. She said that the team provided positive feedback regarding my interview and said that she would keep my resume on file for future positions.

I had a mixed experience during this interview process. The positive: The phone interviews went well and were pretty typical of corporate interviews. The in person interview was well organized. I appreciated the three separate interviews rather than one large panel interview. The recruiter was friendly and polite. The negative: the senior manager was unfortunately very ill and just not in a good place to conduct an interview, it felt really awkward. One of the female interviewers on the team was unfriendly and seemed rather negative.

Overall, I am glad that I experienced this interview, although I suspect that the internal candidate was going to be hired all along and that the team was required to interview other candidates as part of their hiring process. I was also a bit disappointed in the lack of communication from the recruiter after my 3rd interview. Still, I would definitely apply for another position with T-Mobile if the right opportunity presented itself.

Interview Questions

• Can you provide an example of a difficult situation you face on the job and how you handled it? I was also asked typical questions regarding my legal support experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Factoria, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Factoria, WA) in April 2016.

Interview

I had two phone screening interviews, the first was with HR, and then a phone interview with the actual hiring manager, which lasted approximately 30 minutes. I received a phone call several days later to schedule an in person interview to meet multiple interviewers about 3 hours.

Interview Questions

• What interests you about this job? Tell me about yourself. I was also asked to describe my technical and legal knowledge surrounding this position.   Answer Question

Assistant Retail Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth Meeting, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Plymouth Meeting, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

Online application and résumé upload in november. No response until after the holidays. They apologized for the delay and scheduled a first interview round with the store manager, i am currently waiting to have a second interview with the district manager next week. The manager I met with seemed like a great guy to work for. He had a positive attitude and pleasant demeanor.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when I went above and beyond for a customer. Explain a time I didn't meet a customers expectations.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time I found a task less manageable than I expected.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at T-Mobile in January 2011.

Interview

The interview was performed by the existing Store Manager. We both had an extensive background in wireless sales and tech-support,so we clicked immediately. Also,there was another Manger-in-training participating in the interview,and he was a bit nervous. I had previous experiences in the hiring process as a manager,so i did most of the talking. Which,impressed my soon to be district manager so much that she offered me the job on the spot.