T-Mobile Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Tex Expert Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, ME

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Oakland, ME) in June 2017.

Interview

You initially Apply online, If an opening exists and your resume/cover letter is promising you'll be directed to take a Online test, If successful with the test a Video Interview will be scheduled, After review of your video if it seems promising an In person Interview will be scheduled, finally you'll be notified of rather or not you've been accepted for that position

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel T-Mobile is the place for you?   1 Answer

TechX Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Seattle, WA).

Interview

I applied online through their career page. I received an email from a recruiter saying I looked like a good fit and wanted to confirm some details. After that my application was move to "under consideration". 2 weeks went by and I herd nothing so I wrote to the recruiter and never received a response. The program was scheduled to start in the beginning of June, and I never received a denial email or any further communication from the company.

Operations Process Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

Phone interview that lasted about 30 minutes. Was asked about various experiences on my resume and the roles that I have played in those experiences, as well as lessons learned.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Interesting first group interview. On to the second and my back ground cleared already. Took 2 weeks after first applying . They ask you to be very energetic and open. A people’s person

Senior Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Frisco, TX) in June 2018.

Interview

Met with HM for an hour, who asked a series of questions - largely behavioral with a few off-kilter questions. HM types all responses as you speak. HM explained the position. They are not looking for someone who can do the job so much as personality fit. Was advised of next steps.

Interview Questions

• How would you find a needle in a haystack?   1 Answer
    • What are you most proud of?   1 Answer

Mobile Expert Interview

Interview

Lengthy but rewarding. Very professional setting and at the same time not intimidating. Managers were thorough with their interview questions. I got to talk about experiences and even role play a sale.

Mobile Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (New York, NY).

Interview

My interview experience at T-Mobile was truly tiring. After months of applying, I was finally invited to do an online interview. Then, I was invited to a group interview which was actually for a different location, received a background check and went on a third interview. All 3 of my interviews went well and I was expecting a call back! However, I didnt hear anything back for 2 weeks. I was absolutely crushed bc I really wanted to work here!

After about a week, I called the store I had originally applied to and the store manager informed me that the position was already filled but a new position would be opening up later that month. A few mins after that call, a manager from a different tmobile location called and asked if I was still interested in working there so I was scheduled an interview that same week. I had to attend 2 interviews for this location and was hired on the spot at the second interview! I start tomorrow!! Im so happy and relieved im finally an employee of this company i just wish the process was a bit faster. Overall from the day I applied to the day I got a job offer took about 1.5 months.

Senior Enterprise Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at T-Mobile (New York, NY).

Interview

phone, in person with 2-3 managers (sometimes separate), in person with Director, final = group presentation / panel interview. Must sell to them either previous position or their services

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and why you want to work here now.   Answer Question

Expert Associate Role Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Richmond, VA) in May 2018.

Interview

Process took 4 weeks total. Did assessment, passed. Next step virtual interview. If they like you they invite you to do "A day in the life"... Thats an opportunity to find out what tmobile is is all about. After that they set up the last interview. The interview was about 1 1/2 long. We did role play and she asked me general customer service questions. I did my background check the same day as the interview and the very next day I was offered a position.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you were successful in troubleshooting an issue.   Answer Question
    • Name a time where you had to work in a group and what we're some obstacles, how did you overcome said obstacles.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile in May 2018.

Interview

went through many rounds.. most of the question were related to behavioral questions and the other rounds were related to programming questions and related to automation.

they were more focusing on lots of technical questions like selenium/java/database.

Interview Questions

• Return true/false if string can be a palindrome in given random string .   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Seattle, WA) in May 2018.

Interview

Got contact after about a week of applying. The recruiter was direct and kind. Assisted to the Bellevue Magenta Match were I had like 4 interviews in one day. As tiring as it sounds, it was really nice and not overwhelming whatsoever. The ambient was very calm. After 2 weeks, heard back about an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about you and what interests you.   1 Answer