T-Mobile Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Tex Expert Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, ME

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Oakland, ME) in June 2017.

Interview

You initially Apply online, If an opening exists and your resume/cover letter is promising you'll be directed to take a Online test, If successful with the test a Video Interview will be scheduled, After review of your video if it seems promising an In person Interview will be scheduled, finally you'll be notified of rather or not you've been accepted for that position

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel T-Mobile is the place for you?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

Two managers were interviewing and did a group interview where there was about 6 people. They both asked different questions that suited for their retail stores and the way the manage to see if you would be work well with the rest of their team.

Interview Questions

• Give an example where you went out of your job description to satisfy customer experience   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

Interview was brief and about sales experience and customer service. Was ask a few questions about cell phone technology. Manager was very nice and questions were easy to understand and answer.

Busineess Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

I applied online. After a week recruiter contacted me and talked about 40 mins, mostly went through my resume and asked some behavioral questions and then after a week I had a
     technical interview with the hiring manager and then face to face with the team mostly behavioral questions

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Colorado Springs, CO).

Interview

Grueling. They act as if they are hiring you to be a federal agent. Not a customer service agent. There are assessments, and a skype interview and an in person interview with 2 managers and during the interview you have to take a mock call and are given a script that the manager doesn't even follow, so there are no answers to his questions. Only apply here if you have a lot of time on your hands.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to deal with an unhappy customer and what did you do?   Answer Question

Customer Service Expert Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at T-Mobile in October 2017.

Interview

The process took about 2 weeks. Everything is online including the first interview. . The second is face to face. . To let you know the questions are more behavior based.

Retail Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Miami, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

There were a list of questions that revolved around sale scenarios. Also, a getting to know you questionnaire, which felt more like a conversation with a friend than an interviewer. Honestly it was an incredible experience.

Interview Questions

• What is a scenario with a previous manager that you had let him/her down? how did you go about changing the result?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

T-Mobile is an amazing company and they make the interview process as fun as they can. The employees are all very attentive, encouraging, and profession during the interview! Love the companies push for inclusion and diversity.

Interview Questions

• Tell us one way you had to persuade a customer on a product, and how did you go about it?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

Two interviews. One group and another individually. In the first interview were about 12 candidates. I got the job in the second interview. They sent me an email the same day for a background check. It was a good experience.

Interview Questions

Interview

1 interview, Short, and quick. Mostly to find out if you have people skills. They want their employees to treat their customers like old friends and not just ask about the business they have at T-Mobile but also get to know them to make favorable suggestions to the customer.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

I applied on their career website and the recruiter called me after a week or two for a short 10 min phone screen. The questions were around my management experience and salary. This was followed by an on-site interview on Friday the same week. I talked to the same recruiter, a director and a panel of 3 directors, 1 senior manager and HR rep. I sent a thank you note on Monday and the recruiter immediately replied that the interview went well and invited me to come and speak with the senior director. On-site interview with Senior Director & VP followed and then the offer the day after. The process took less than 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your self?
      What do you think this job is about?
      How do you motivate people?
      How many people have you managed?
      Have you had situations where the project had to be reset nears end? How did you handle it?
      Is Quality more important or time to market?
      Give me an example of how you dealt with an underperforming employee?
      What % of projects that you've worked on succeeded?   Answer Question