T-Mobile Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Associate Engineer, Systems Design Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in June 2018.

Interview

First there was a phone interview from the hiring manager after that I was invited for an in person interview, this took place with a group of engineers and a couple managers. Later that same day I was called back for a second in person interview with the director.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roseburg, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Roseburg, OR) in May 2020.

Interview

Phone interview for 30 min , asked a series of questions about personal life and how it related to work , and how I liked working in sales and how I could benefit from working for T-Mobile .

Recruiter Interview

Interview

I spoke with maybe 4 recruiters who all asked me the same questions throughout a 5-week time period. Then after not hearing back for 2 weeks, I received a call stating I would not move forward. I felt as if I was strung along and the process was unorganized.

Interview Questions

Interview

The interview process had two steps for me. First i had an interview with the store manager then i had an interview with the district manager. After that i waited a couple days and then had had to do a training before actually working.

Applications Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Seattle, WA) in April 2020.

Interview

It is a contract role. Video interview with the team of 4 for 30 minutes. The team is nice and there are no difficult questions. There is only one round for the interview.

Mobile Expert Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Nashville, TN) in April 2020.

Interview

Interviewer was very approachable and asked questions pertinent to the job I was applying for. The interviewer was not intimidating as some interviewers can be and I was very appreciative of that. The interviewer was open to questions at the end of the interview. I was a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

Interview

Had a few phone calls with managers, directors, and my recruiter. My recruiter sent my application to a few teams and I interviewed with each of them. Each interview was with the team I would be working with.

Enterprise Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dana Point, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Dana Point, CA) in February 2020.

Interview

Applied through friend and was contacted by recruiter. Recruiter
    never followed up with me at any time. I did follow up regularly with Courtney and it was I can’t get ahold of him. He’s a new manager. Final time I contacted her she said that she emailed me two weeks. Ummm, no you didn’t. We talked between that time. Pretty inept at her job.

Interview Questions

• What base salary amount are you expecting?   1 Answer

Mobile Expert Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile in February 2020.

Interview

I applied online, and was called in for a group interview. We started promptly at the time they scheduled and had to watch a welcome video, describe ourselves, do a role-play scenario, and went over T-Mobiles background. After that we separated and did individual interviews with store management.

Interview Questions

• Describe the last time someone challenged you, and how did you respond?   Answer Question

Mobile Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Miami, FL) in February 2020.

Interview

it took time for them to call me once I apply on the website, then they make me do a video interview, then another interview with 2 stores managers and other with the district manager

TechX Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile in February 2020.

Interview

I received an e-mail after applying to set up a phone call. During the call I spoke with a hiring manager for about 45 minutes and a second phone call was set up.

The first call was simply about touching base, seeing what you've know/heard about the company and what to expect in the 2nd call. The 2nd call was more technical, They followed up later on, the same evening as the second call.

I wasn't initially ecstatic about working at T-Mobile, but when I didn't get the position, I was pretty bummed. It seemed like a great place to work and the hiring manager seemed like a great guy.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      Tell me about (project on my resume)?   Answer Question