Updated Jun 1, 2023
Filter by Topic
Found 10,733 of over 19K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Hi everyone! I am working towards my masters in machine learning and want to switch to a machine learning role. I feel underutilized at T-Mobile and was wondering if I could get referrals from anyone at companies offering machine learning roles. Thank you!!!
I am an undergrad computer science student and tech intern at T-Mobile. I will be graduating in June and have been working as an intern since last July. I have generally gotten good feedback at work. However, I recently found out that there isn't headcount in my team for me to be hired permanently when I graduate. There has been some talk of T-Mobile's TechX Associate rotational program being an option for me. Does anyone have experience with this rotational program? Is it a good option?
Got a burning question about T-Mobile? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with T-Mobile employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Mobile benefits are great and I could imagine someone working at HQ is very happy with life because of them." (in 2624 reviews)
- "Good pay working part time when at the right store with the right traffic and are good at sales." (in 1530 reviews)
- "great for people that want to get paid for the amount of work that they do." (in 593 reviews)
- "This is a company with a great culture and a set of policies that are very positive for employees." (in 552 reviews)
- "Making commission was good but not consistent" (in 512 reviews)
- "Poor Management Unprofessional You might get unlucky and get a manager that doesn't know what he is doing and the employees suffer" (in 697 reviews)
- "Good and bad manager it's the luck of the Irish when it comes to having a good manager." (in 417 reviews)
- "long hours for the job; a multitude of supervisors that you are required to give information to ensuring that job is complete to their satisfaction" (in 271 reviews)
- "Executive Management and Senior Leadership is lacking direction and does not back you up or provide any constructive coaching." (in 261 reviews)
- "Bad upper management not considerate" (in 236 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of T-Mobile and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Featured Review
Very competitiveAug 7, 2022 - Assistant Manager in Logansport, INRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great pay with commission Ability to become close with monthly customers
Competitive environment can be bad for employee friendships
- Former Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★
Great CompanyMay 16, 2023 - Senior Implementation Project Manager in Atlanta, GARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Upper Management has a great open door policy and great in team building efforts and believes in work life balance which is great.
I couldn't find any consContinue reading
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★
BewareMay 26, 2023 - Associate Expert in Nashville, TNRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Benefits are good, with a generous phone discount.
Unprofessional environment. Trap music blaring all day. Discriminative nature. Customer care is not the culture, imo. Leaders demeaning to coworkers; pressuring coworkers to pry customers out of funds they do not have. The driving force is to unlike other companies (which are for profit); T-Mobile appears to only be concerned with bonuses instead of the customer. They have the majority opinion that customers are liars. My experience is that this location appears to rely on those individuals who are desperate to have a job. They use strange terminology (they call acronyms, but are not) to convey information. The company pushes a subpar home internet that is severely troubling. may be the single most disappointing company I have ever worked for.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★
Toxic Environment, Good BenefitsMay 1, 2023 - Expert Team of Experts in Tampa, FLRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great benefits and options to earn a lot of money through adding lines, commission, contests, overtime.
You never will do good enough or be good enough. You can be 110% plus to goal every month and they will find something to make you feel incompetent. Always felt like I was going to be fired, even after 7 years of working there and being a top rep. They celebrate inclusion and diversity but leave major groups out. There is no flexibility with time, if you are stuck in Tampa traffic, you get a today code which looks awful and can prevent you from getting promoted, even being less than 10 minutes late. If you wake up sick, forget about. They decided to call same day absences something else, but at the end of the day it was unexcused and frowned upon. Most people had fmla because the place literally made you sick. I had to be put on anxiety medicine and migraine medicines while working there. I am now off both and my stomach issues are gone.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★
Great experience , lots of learning opportunities, but set expectationsMay 30, 2023 - Principal Engineer - Systems Design in Bellevue, WARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good learning and challenges. Good managers/Director I reported to
sometime personal life takes a hit but it's give and take and how to manage expectations. Some managers push everything to be done in 2hours, but thats a extreme case.Continue reading