T-Mobile RSA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 27, 2017

2.6

18 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Beavercreek, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Beavercreek, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

The whole process took about two week. The interview was with two store managers. All they asked where questions off a sheet. It was a simple interview. Took about 25 minute. You go through 3 weeks of training. All the training was on a IPad for my class, there where 38 of us in the class. We where also all around the USA. That would be my only complaint. Just take as much off the floor time that you get. That is the only way that I learned for the training. Good luck to you all!

Interview Questions

• How will you handled a customer that is vary upset about their bill?   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time that you have had a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for T-Mobile

RSA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

First you apply online which is the only way to apply. You get to pick the store you would like to apply to. Next you take an Assessment test online. If you pass your resume moves on. If you fail you have to wait a year to re-apply. If passed the RSM and RAMs (If the location has an Assistant Manager) review your resume. If they like your resume they'll reach out in a call most likely. They'll set up the interview with the RSM (and RAM if possible) which you'll work for. This will start a chain of 3 interviews one with Hiring RSM, second with another stores RSM (and RAM )and third with DM.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

If you have experience in retail/sales negotiate a higher base pay.

RSA Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

It was straight to the point, it was a group interview style. The manager all asked each of us the same question, and we all answered one after another.The process was very simple and he made us very comfortable answering all the questions.

Interview Questions

• “Describe a time where you had to deal with a difficult customer and how did you resolve the situation.”   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Catawba, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Catawba, NC).

Interview

You apply online for the job and have to take an assessment test if you pass that then you are called to interview with the hiring manager. After that they give you an offer letter with you pay on it and you either say yes or no to the job

Interview Questions

• They hand you a random item and give you a few minutes and then ask you to sell it to them   Answer Question

Negotiation

there wasn't one

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Dallas, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Pretty chill. Just know the company, and sell your personal strong points. Remember that you have no weakeness' rather things you're constantly developing. Watch the CEO interviews and keep up with whats happening and how the company is changing the landscape of the cellular world.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There were no negotiations. You come in at market value and earn your pay like everyone else!

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Houston, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Submit application. Receive in person interview invite by any manager in the district. Interview again with the manager of store chosen and/or the district manager. Wait on an offer in thru the email

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Atlanta, GA) in December 2014.

Interview

I applied online and took the extremely long questionnaires. I got a call back probably about two weeks later for an interview with the store manager. we had the interview in the back office/break room. Got asked many questions about me and my family hobbies etc.. then how I heard about the job. Then the manager told me a lot about the pay/benefits/scheduling and asked me if I had any questions and answered everything I could think of. I also had a secondary interview In the store with the store manager and the district manager on the phone. He asked a lot of the same questions and we negotiated my hourly pay and finalized everything.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you in your life and job   1 Answer

RSA Interview

Interview

My interview was 20 minutes and the manager gave me the position on the spot. Started with a few questions and then free-styled the remainder. Took 2 weeks to complete background check.

Anonymous Employee in San Marcos, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at T-Mobile (San Marcos, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview process was quick and painless. Although I did have to take a test to even get qualified for an interview. When I went in the managers were together in a circle and they fired off random questions.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to explain a situation where I displayed team work.   Answer Question

RSA Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at T-Mobile in February 2014.

Interview

Long and overdrawn background check takes too long dollar store question about work history not really much on skills also don't hear back from them very fast at all I think it lasts about technical skills or customer service experience I have to go to several job fairs before getting interviewed at hiring store