Texas Instruments Analog Design Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Texas Instruments Analog Design Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Feb 20, 2017

3.4

Analog Design Engineer Interview

Interview

Walked in, everyone is nice. Pretty stress free. Nothing to worry about. Answer your question correctly and you will most likely get the job. Half technical half behacioral. Lasted 45 min

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Texas Instruments

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Dallas, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied through university and had one round of phone interview.
    Then had a follow up interview on webex.
    I was selected for an on-site interview for the final round in Dallas. It was mostly based out on the resume and a few very basic questions about the projects

Interview Questions

• What is the purpose of kelvin connection to measure the resistance of a wire?
      Which region of the transfer characteristics represent an ohmic resistor?
      He gave me a 3 end to end diode connected transistors and asked me to find the voltage drop across each of them.
      1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Dallas, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Talked to someone in school career fair and got an on campus interview. Then got a phone interview after a few weeks. Then an onsite interview with 2 rounds. The process is not fast. Did not get an offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Tempe, AZ) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied through college and got interviewed on campus. There was one one-on-one round with one interviewer. It was mostly behavioral questions and few technical questions. The interview was easy though I couldn't get through that round. Mainly, because I bombed one question big time. Got my reject next day itself. Still it was a good learning experience.

Interview Questions

• Mainly behavioural questions with two technical questions. The technical questions were basic like step input to rc filter, lc filter etc.   Answer Question

Analog Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Texas Instruments in January 2016.

Interview

Applied through university career fair. Got a call and interviewed on campus.Mainly behavioral questions and questions related to my resume. Was asked to explain any circuit/project of my choice in detail. Some questions related to digital design.

Interview Questions

• Explain any circuit or any project of your choice in detail.   Answer Question

Analog Design Engineer Interview

Interview

Apply through job fair in the college. And the staff ask few technical questions then, he appoint the meeting the next day.
    The interview with one HR and one Engineer. Mostly they focus what I described in the resume.

Interview Questions

• When you fail the project how did you overcome? explain   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Washington, DC) in June 2015.

Interview

Long for about more than an hour. Employers were super kind and the interview went smooth. It was a relaxing environment and so I was able to speak at a good pace without being rushed.

Analog Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Texas Instruments in September 2014.

Interview

I'm there for the intern only, nothing too complicated, it only lasted half an hour, 3 to 4 basic analog design block problem, like redesign two single output op amps into one op amp with differential output, or design buffer for the delta sigma ADC. if you get in touch with these often it won't be a problem.

Interview Questions

• I haven't touched the basic MOSFETs for almost a year, nothing seems to be familiar to me now. Though nothing challenging during the interview, but you need to have a solid background knowledge on the IC design.   Answer Question

Analog Design Engineer Interview

Interview

BU manger asked dumb questions such as pointless riddles.
    engineers asked highly technical questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation they offered what I wanted.

Analog Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Texas Instruments.

Interview

First round on campus by one person, 30 minutes duration includes technical and behaviour questions. second by phone, I did a presentation for 15 minutes and we talk about my work experience and technical question about an hour. The final round is on-site, small panel interview, two people for an hour, total four people. One panel is more technical detailed than the other team.