Texas Instruments Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Texas Instruments Interview Questions

Updated Jan 17, 2018
1,022 Interview Reviews

Technical Sales Engineer Interview

Interview

It was a video interview. I applied online and got a response a few days after. Asked a few behavioral questions. They give you a minute to prepare your anser and then you start recording your answer.

Product Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Texas Instruments.

Interview

I first met a recruiter at the SHPE conference, a few weeks later received an email for an online interview using HireView where I was given 3 minutes to answer a question and record my answer (5 questions), then received an email for a live online interview on HireView as the final round.

Interview Questions

• Where do you search when you need to solve a problem or find a solution for something   Answer Question
    • Are you geographically flexible?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time where you have really wanted to win a competition. Why did you really want to win it?   Answer Question

(Systems Engineering) Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Texas Instruments in December 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with the team manager first. Ask several technical questions. Lasted about 40-an hour. Did not ask anything about my resume.
    Then had a second interview with the marking manager. He asked about my resume.

Technical Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Dallas, TX).

Interview

I met recruiters at a career fair and had interviews with them. I later then flew out to Dallas for the final rounds of interviews. The final round of interviews was split into behavioral/technical and then a sales simulation. The interview was pleasant. It felt like a conversation rather than an interview!

Interview Questions

• Very typical behavioral questions. Just know your resume really well and talk about all your experiences and how that would relate back to sales   Answer Question
    • Tell me the components of a cell phone   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Texas Instruments.

Interview

The first interview was an in person interview with basic behavioral questions, as well as some questions about your courses. The second interview was over the phone, and was more technical than the first one.

Interview Questions

• What is a technical problem you have had, and how did you solve it?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Texas Instruments.

Interview

It was a very quick process. I spoke with a recruiter at an event and I received an interview the very next day. I did have to complete an online application as well.

Analog Design Engineer Interview

Interview

It is in a professional way. They conducted 2 rounds of interview. The first round is to filter the candidates for the second round. The second round is full of technical queations and personal introduction at the beginning.

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Dallas, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

First round of interviews was through Hirevue and used a webcam to answer interview question. Then moved to a phone interview a couple of days later. The next round was on site interview at HQ with two rounds of in person interviews.

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Texas Instruments in November 2017.

Interview

Met recruiters at SHPE conference in Kansas City. Was offered an interview after giving elevator speech to a recruiter at the conference career fair. I had two interviews back to back each 30 minutes. Both were behavioral questions but I had one question that felt slightly technical because I asked to describe the manufacturing process for a semiconductor which I did not know how to answer.

Interview Questions

• Why Texas Instruments? Do you know The manufacturing process for a Semiconductor?   1 Answer

Engineering Summer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Texas Instruments.

Interview

On campus interview, pretty straight forward. The two interviewers were extremely friendly.
    The interview had a few technical questions, so be sure to look out for those!
    I received a call later on about the offer, as well as some of the details about the position.

Interview Questions

• Thermodynamics questions, such as pipe pressures and relative humidity.   Answer Question