Texas Instruments Interview Questions

Updated May 13, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,557 of over 1.6K interviews

Applied online24%
Recruiter6%
HardAverageEasy

Texas Instruments

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Texas Instruments

Interview

I applied online via their website. I learned it from a school organization. I took an online interview for an intern position, I was asked some technical questions about BJT, hr questions

Interview Questions
  • Difference of Accuracy and Precision
    Answer Question

Texas Instruments

Application

I interviewed at Texas Instruments

Interview

Pretty good, interviewers are genuinely try to get to know you and why you want to do the internship. Prepare for the presentation, they will ask questions as they will try to get to learn more about you and your presentation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Texas Instruments

Application

I interviewed at Texas Instruments

Interview

A little challenging because there were technical questions. but overall, it was okay. Kind of nervous at first but you should always be confident with your answers. Always show up on time. Do not leave a dead air in between questions.

Interview Questions
  • More of about yourself and some technical questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Texas Instruments

Application

I interviewed at Texas Instruments

Interview

There're 3 interviewers in this interview. at first, doing self-introduction for around 10 mins. And then the interviewers will ask some questions based on your previous experiences. In general, the whole process is in a comfortable atmosphere.

Interview Questions
  • Self-introduction and some basic circuit questions

Texas Instruments

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Texas Instruments

Interview

Recruiter contacted me to schedule for first round (online), which includes a project presentation and followed by that a technical round. A week later second round was scheduled (online). Not that hard questions. Engineers were friendly and helpful.

Interview Questions
  • What is the phase margin of the opamp when the second pole is at unity gain frequency?
  • Analyze the operation of a differential pair with current mirror load, when one input is connected to half VDD and the other is varied from zero to VDD
  • Sample and hold basic operation, charge injection
  • Noise analysis in differential pair

Texas Instruments

Application

I interviewed at Texas Instruments

Interview

I applied in January and the company answered me a few months later. I first had an 1h interview and then I had an 1h meeting where I had to present a requested case study. The team seemed friendly during the interviews. The offline process however seemed very 'robotic' and standardized. During the presentation of the case study, I received great feedback and I answered additional strategic and consulting questions for their current and upcoming projects. Later, they asked me to submit my work to HR, a few days later I received a rejection letter just like that. The email had no feedback and It was super standard, I feel like this letter was sent to all applicants that even didnt pass the first rounds. I was very upset that they didn't even bother to give me a fair and proper feedback as I had the patience to answer & present my case study spending several hours on It. Moreover, I emailed HR kindly asking for feedback and they have not replied ever since. Overall, i didnt expect such corporate culture and values from this company.

Interview Questions
  • Strategic questions for the team Simulation of corporate projects
1 person found this interview helpful

Texas Instruments

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Texas Instruments

Interview

1st interview with HR was one a video call.The lead who interviewed me was really nice and easy to talk too. Still waiting for an update as i have just accomplished my interview. But question were based of what was written on my resume just to get to know you better. It was average and relatively easy to answer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Texas Instruments

Application

I interviewed at Texas Instruments

Interview

I applied as a product marketing engineering intern. Two rounds, first round was a video chat with a product marketing engineer and second round was a phone chat with a manager. Questions ended up being entirely behavioral, not technical, but I do not know if that was universal or not.

Interview Questions
  • Describe how you had to change your way of thinking to solve a problem. Why are you interested in the position?

Texas Instruments

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Texas Instruments

Interview

The first interview was a 45 min video call with lots of behavioral questions. The interviewer was nice and understanding. Asked a lot of follow up questions to the initial answer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Texas Instruments

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Texas Instruments

Interview

It was an online interview during college internship drive. It was a webex meeting with two rounds of technical interviews follwed by an Human Resource round. The process lasted for a whole day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,557 Interviews