Texas Instruments Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Texas Instruments

1,306 Interview Reviews

1. Featured Interview

Product Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Texas Instruments in September 2018.

Interview

It is a 3 stage interview process. The first is behavioral questions and a mini technical quiz. The second is a web interview where you have to present something to someone. The third is on-site with a panel of interviewers with various technical questions and a couple behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to sketch logic gates of an inverter then explain the signal input and output.   Answer Question

Texas Instruments Response

Jan 23, 2020 – Digital Recruiting Marketing Manager

Thanks for taking the time to write a review on your interview experience. We are happy to know that you had a positive interview experience while also stating that it may have been difficult as well. We want to be thorough in our selection process to ensure we are finding the best match for us, and for the candidate to be successful. We wish you the best in your job search.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Texas Instruments.

Interview

On campus interview, we talked about my resume and I had to go in depth into my projects and experience. I was also asked questions on some of my previous coursework.

Interview Questions

• Describe your past work experience? Tell me about your Nano/Micro-fabrication class?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Texas Instruments.

Interview

First, there will be an OA including five basic questions. Second and third is a visual interview with 2~3 TI interviewers. And for new college graduate or experienced hire, onsite interview will be the last run.

Interview Questions

• Questions are based on the project on my resume.   1 Answer

Digital Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Texas Instruments in March 2020.

Interview

1st phone interview was a screening interview. The 2nd interview was a phone and virtual screen technical interview where I had to prepare an engineering-related presentation and explain the same

Interview Questions

• how is the testcase generated for the design? Questions on interface   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Texas Instruments.

Interview

There are three interview rounds. The first two are on the phone, and the third round is on site. The onsite interview included two interviews, lunch, and three company tours.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time/experience when you had to work in a big group?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you had to face an obstacle while working with a group?   Answer Question

Analog Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Columbus, OH) in February 2020.

Interview

Meet at career fair in Feb 2020. Got a campus interview the day after the career fair. Three technical questions and three behavior questions. Didn't hear back from them via phone or email. But other people got rejected email from them.

Product Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Dallas, TX) in February 2020.

Interview

I interviewed for a Intern position (Product/Test Engineering intern)
    It was only one 1 hour long phone call... Or at least that's what I thought. See the moment I got the call, they asked me to open this screen sharing app so that they could ask me technical questions. It wasn't too bad, it just took my by surprise and I was nervous (because I just thought it was gonna be only a call so not expecting technical stuff).
    Very intense 45/50 min technical questions followed by 15/20 discussion (projects, questions I had for them, etc..)

Interview Questions

• Circuit analysis (find equivalent resistance, voltages, your basic circuitry stuff)
      Op amp stuff (ideal op amp, drawing an inverting opamp, deriving gain)
      Coding question (I believe it was about private variables)
      Stats question (draw a Gaussian curve and explain standard deviation and mean)
      LPF (draw an RC low pass filter and derive gain )   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Scheduled initial interview at career fair and followed up on phone a week later. Received an offer about 2 weeks later. Questions were mostly behavioral with a few slightly technical elements.

Product Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Texas Instruments.

Interview

Applied online and heard back the next day. I had my first interview as a video recording interview the following week. Second interview, I had a video call with two employees.

Interview Questions

• Describe a MOSFET as if you were explaining it to a kindergartner   Answer Question

Digital Design Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Texas Instruments.

Interview

First on-campus behavioral, then technical presentation and lots of questions. Behavioral was pretty simple and questions were pretty ordinary. Technical presentation was about something you thought would be relevant to the position. Lots of questions were asked about the project and micro-level details

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Texas Instruments in January 2020.

Interview

Got interview at University career fair by talking to one of their employees. Then had 30 minute interview the day after where they went through my resume and asked some technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Simple programming questions, how to find the median of a singly linked list by only passing through it once.   Answer Question