Texas Instruments Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Texas Instruments Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Texas Instruments

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Columbus, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

Went to career fair. Had a on-campus interview the next day. The person interviewed me is a digital design engineer. 3 behavioral questions and 3 basic analog questions. Still waiting for the second round.

Interview Questions

• Non-inverting op-amp configuration, low-pass and high-pass filter   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Texas Instruments

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (San Jose, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

1 hour phone interview friendly conversation. Asked about resume, overall behavioral questions. Two nice workers asked about various things and explained about texas instuemnts in details. I believe the interview went pretty well. Texas Instuemnts is a great company and would recommend to everyone

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Texas Instruments in March 2017.

Interview

45 minute interview discussing items on my resume. We also discussed some of my aspirations for what I wanted my career to be as they looked for if I was a right fit for Texas Instruments.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Greensboro, NC) in February 2017.

Interview

Interviewed on campus first. Was a fairly easy going interview. Didn't ask any technical questions just a few behavioral. I have my second interview later this week for Product Marketing Engineer.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Texas Instruments in January 2017.

Interview

First phone interview was with 3 people and was mainly behavioral questions. The second was with only one person but was all technical. The first interview was much more relaxed I feel because of the fact that there were 3 interviewers and they probably thought it would make me uncomfortable.

Interview Questions

• Asking about p-n junctions when I brought it up as part of my education. How it worked, voltage threshold for certain devices composed of certain materials like Si and GaN.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Texas Instruments in September 2017.

Interview

I spoke to a Texas Instruments product/test engineer at a career fair and was offered an opportunity to interview the next day. The interview was purely behavioral in nature with the interviewer explaining the duties of the internship, running through my resume, and then asking 30 minutes worth of behavioral questions. I was told that it is a three interview process consisting of a behavioral, followed by a more technical interview, followed by a final phone interview.

Interview Questions

• What is the most diverse group of people you've been on a team with?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time where, despite your best efforts, a project was not working out. How did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • Describe a project where you have been extremely proud of the end result.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Texas Instruments in September 2017.

Interview

I met a recruiter at a career fair and then applied online. I was invited to interview soon after. It was a 30 min behavioral, asking pretty standard questions. They look for how much you know about TI, so make sure to do research on the company beforehand. About 3 weeks later I was invited to the final round which is a video interview through an online portal. I have yet to record it yet... will update soon.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your past experiences that qualify you for this position?   Answer Question
    • What did you do to prepare for this interview?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a challenging class you took.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you faced a conflict when working in a group.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (College Station, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

Met with TI at university career fair, was asked to do an interview on campus 3 days later. Next round was a phone interview. Interviewers were very friendly and welcoming. Phone interview asked more technical questions about my previous experience and what area of work I like.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (San Francisco, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Gave a presentation about a topic from a class. They asked some technical questions related to the project. This was the second interview after an on campus interview after a career fair. They listened and then asked some behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• What are some important things to think about in verification?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Texas Instruments in October 2016.

Interview

I first went through an interview at the career fair of my university. Few weeks later, contacted for a phone interview with two engineers at TI. Both interviews behavioral.