Texas Instruments Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Texas Instruments Intern Interview Questions

Updated Jul 19, 2017

74 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Texas Instruments in March 2017.

Interview

45 minute interview discussing items on my resume. We also discussed some of my aspirations for what I wanted my career to be as they looked for if I was a right fit for Texas Instruments.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Texas Instruments

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Columbus, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

Went to career fair. Had a on-campus interview the next day. The person interviewed me is a digital design engineer. 3 behavioral questions and 3 basic analog questions. Still waiting for the second round.

Interview Questions

• Non-inverting op-amp configuration, low-pass and high-pass filter   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Greensboro, NC) in February 2017.

Interview

Interviewed on campus first. Was a fairly easy going interview. Didn't ask any technical questions just a few behavioral. I have my second interview later this week for Product Marketing Engineer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (San Jose, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

1 hour phone interview friendly conversation. Asked about resume, overall behavioral questions. Two nice workers asked about various things and explained about texas instuemnts in details. I believe the interview went pretty well. Texas Instuemnts is a great company and would recommend to everyone

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Dallas, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Received an email notifying me of a video interview a few days after applying. Not a video interview in the traditional sense; questions would pop up, and I had to record a response. No one else was present on the other end. I was given three days to do it at any time. I logged in to the website and was allowed to practice responding before I started. It was easy to use. After that I was presented with 4 questions, all behavioral. I was given 1 minute to think and 3 minutes to record a response for each question (no response took more than 2 minutes). That was it. Got an email asking me to go through the next round of interviews a few days later.

Interview Questions

• What's the most diverse environment you've worked in and how did you handle the challenges presented?   Answer Question
    • Talk about a recent project of yours and the challenges encountered in working on it.   Answer Question
    • Why is an internship at TI important to you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Lubbock, TX).

Interview

I applied for an intern only. First I went thru phone interview . After that the manager came to university .1:1 interview with him and mostly he asked the stuffs from my resume. Took about an hour . I got an offer 2 weeks later.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (San Francisco, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Gave a presentation about a topic from a class. They asked some technical questions related to the project. This was the second interview after an on campus interview after a career fair. They listened and then asked some behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• What are some important things to think about in verification?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Texas Instruments in October 2016.

Interview

I first went through an interview at the career fair of my university. Few weeks later, contacted for a phone interview with two engineers at TI. Both interviews behavioral.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Texas Instruments.

Interview

I got an on campus interview at the carrier showcase. The next day interview was relatively easy and I was told that they will contact me for a second round of interviews through email. but the next day I got an email that I was not selected for further interviews. guess they changed their mind.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Dallas, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Be prepared for the interviewer to really dig into your response. Even more than what you did, they want to know how and why. I thought that I had done really poorly with answering their questions because they kept asking follow ups, but they were just really interested in getting details.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about an accomplishment you are especially proud of.   Answer Question