KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Tiffany & Co. Interview Questions

Updated Aug 10, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 520 of over 520 interviews

Interviews at Tiffany & Co.

Positive65%
Employee Referral5%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Tiffany & Co.

Application

I interviewed at Tiffany & Co.

Interview

Had 3 interviews altogether. First one was a phone interview and 2 more in person interviews. Meeting with the manager and director. Lots scenario questions. Great experience. Thank you very much

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here
    Answer Question

Tiffany & Co.

Application

I interviewed at Tiffany & Co.

Interview

Hochnäsig:( der Manager wollte viel zu viele Private Sachen wissen. Ich hab auch das Gefühl bekommen als wäre ich nicht gut genug für den Laden. Die Mitarbeiter denken sie wären was besseres. Kein Grüßen und nur herabblickende Augen

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Tiffany & Co.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co.

Interview

Applied through Linkededin, and received interview notice shortly after and went into the store for an interview. Each round you will see some managers and the last round was store director. Everyone is very friendly and professional. General interview questions, asking about your background, experience, and your selling style.

Interview Questions
  • Introduce yourself and background, experience. What is your selling style.

Tiffany & Co.

Application

I interviewed at Tiffany & Co.

Interview

Thorough first round of interviews with three employees, including the sales manager. All done remotely. Very kind people and easy to converse. The interview lasted one hour. I enjoyed the interviewers.

Interview Questions
  • What was the hardest decision you had to make in your last role?

Tiffany & Co.

Application

I interviewed at Tiffany & Co.

Interview

Great interview process- recruiter always kept me informed about next steps and timelines. Interview process was 4 interviews with different levels of management. Asked about my prior work experience and what I could bring to the table.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to join Tiffany? What is something you think Tiffany can improve on?

Tiffany & Co.

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. in Jul 2022

Interview

straightforward easy nice people very descriptive and to the point pleasure to have interviews with such nice people great just fabulous and amazing and supurb and awesome and perfect and yes

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Tiffany & Co.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co.

Interview

Three interviews in total, first with hr, second with manager, the last one was with district manager. The experience was very positive, everyone was very professional and friendly. I received an offer but declined.

Interview Questions
  • General questions, such as why Tiffany? Your past experience. Tell me one time you deal with a difficult situation. What’s your most and least favourite about your current position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (New York, NY)

Interview

Me contactaron por whatsapp, me invitaron a una entrevista por teams. Por unos días no me hablaron, el lunes alreadedor de las 12pm me llaman para agendar una entrevista en otra ciudad a las 2:45 del mismo día. Hice lo que pude, sin embargo llegué tarde por no poderme organizar bien y por no conocer bien la ciudad. El mismo día me agendaron una entrevista para dos dias después, no entendí porque lo hicieron sin conocer el resultado de la entrevista en la tienda. El día de la tercera entrevista me avisaron a las 8 de la mañana por whatsapp que quien me iba a entrevistar tenía covid y que se iba a reagendar. Al día seguiente tuve que contactarlos para saber cuando se iba a reagendar y solo entonces me marcaron para decirme que no se iba a reagendar porque no me escogieron. Me dio mucha vergüenza haber pasado por un proceso de selección tan malo, una marca tan prestigiosa debería tener una organización mucho mejor cuando se trata de contratación de personal.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cancún

Application

I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Cancún)

Interview

One per-recorded interview then one live interview with managers. I’m not a fan of the pre-recorded part of the process but the live interview was smooth. Both people who interviewed me were very nice.

Interview Questions
  • What’s a time where you had to figure out an issue or find a solution and how did you handle it?

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in Jun 2022

Interview

Kinda of tedious and made me wait when I was early to the interview .. gave me a few skills test that are kinda of difficult but with the proper training could be successful

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 520 Interviews

Tiffany & Co. Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Tiffany & Co. as 62.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.74 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Sales Professional and Seasonal Sales Associate rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Sales Associate and Seasonal Sales Professional roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Tiffany & Co. takes an average of 23 days when considering 413 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Sales Associate had the quickest hiring process (on average 13 days), whereas Sales Professional roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 21 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Tiffany & Co. according to 413 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 20.02%