Tiffany & Co. Interview Questions

Updated Apr 13, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 436 of over 436 interviews

Interviews at Tiffany & Co.

Positive65%
Employee Referral6%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Parsippany, NJ)

Interview

It is a Group interview. Easy to see where you stand in regards to others. It is a Panel interview at the same time.Department head included. No set order for answering questions. I suggest being one of the first.

Interview Questions
  • What is the most important thing in sales?
    1 Answer

Tiffany & Co.

Application

I interviewed at Tiffany & Co.

Interview

Easy and straight forward. Formal interview with a laid back people oriented and employee driven satisfaction. The associates and Human Resources staff were extremely knowledgeable and eager to assist. Human Resources department were equipped to answer all financial inquiries.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Tiffany & Co.

Application

I interviewed at Tiffany & Co.

Interview

Good, very friendly kind, got a phone call and it was normal questions nothing extraordinary, i do not know how else to describe it, they were nice but i did not get the job but that is okay

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Tiffany & Co.

Application

I interviewed at Tiffany & Co.

Interview

applied for the job, received a phone call first from HR asking some generic questions then received an email asking to come in for an in-person interview later depending on the availability.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you want to join the company? What made you think you would qualify for this job?

Tiffany & Co.

Application

I interviewed at Tiffany & Co.

Interview

First you have to do a phone interview. For example: Self Introduction and then some questions to answer. Why do you choose our company ? Why are you fit in this position?After one week they ask you to have Group Interview.

Interview Questions
  • What is your favourite jewellery brand? How to define our brand?

Tiffany & Co.

Application

I interviewed at Tiffany & Co.

Interview

Was really great and insightful. Was about four phone interviews with different team members then we went to zoom meetings and then final interview call. Bit of a waiting game but kept up with contact and it paid off.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Tiffany & Co.

Application

I interviewed at Tiffany & Co.

Interview

The initial interview is done virtually. You are given a question, then will need to record your video response within the allotted time. Next is the in person interview which is more of a get to know you meeting.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Tiffany & Co.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co.

Interview

Fun interview meeting new people. Since it is a customer facing role, there were a lot of situational questions. They want to gauge how you will work with customers and upsell items.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to resolved a disagreement. How did you go about it?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cumberland, RI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Cumberland, RI) in Feb 2021

Interview

The interview was for a stone setter trainee. The whole process was weird. After checking in with security I was greeted by the guy that’s would be giving me my bench assessment. We walked back to his bench which was in a hot, loud room. He explained to me how he would show me what to do then I would do it myself. It took about a half hour for him to show me how to set a diamond in a prong setting and I did my best to follow along. The part that threw me off is when it was time for me to take the test. I have never set a stone before and I was expected to just memorize the multi-step (prob like 8) process which includes a variety of tools. There was no written directions or video for me to follow. I was supposed to have memorized every single step from something I saw one time. The guy was looking over my shoulder the whole test and I was so uncomfortable. I forgot at least 3 of the steps. I thought it was a lot to expect from some one like me with no experience who was looking to be trained. The test is something someone with experience could easily pass but I applied to learn.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Tiffany & Co.

Application

I interviewed at Tiffany & Co.

Interview

It was. Or that amusing it was boring they were unprofessional fit got on my last nerve and had nothing interesting to talk about what do ever do it’s safe to say I won’t be going there again

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 436 Interviews