Tiffany & Co. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 28, 2017

2.7

Manager Retail Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

After sending in my resume I was sent an invitation to participate in a Digital Interview.
    I found this to be a great way for multiple candidates to be asked the same question and be judged on their answers in a fair method.

Interview Questions

• What else is there that you would like to share with us that makes you interested in working for Tiffany & Co.?   Answer Question

Branch Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenwich, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Greenwich, CT) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online, followed by an approved personality test, and after that a 7 question video interview. I received a call for the final phase face to face at the store this week.

Interview Questions

• Name a time of a situation you were not sure how to handle, but manage to go through it? How did you go about it to remain composed?   Answer Question

Seasonal Sales Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Seattle, WA) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online and did the digital interview, a week later, I received a phone call from the sales manager asking to do an in-person interview with her. During the interview, the sales manager was really nice and tried to make the interview more relaxing by sharing her own personal working experience and lead you to express your thoughts. After the interview, she offered me two options either full-time or part-time seasonal sales professional position. And now I'm still waiting for the background check. Hopefully, I'll get some good news back soon.

Interview Questions

• What do you think you could contribute to our company?   1 Answer
    • How would you follow up the customers?   1 Answer
    • What if your customers don't response to your emails?   1 Answer

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, CT

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Bristol, CT) in October 2017.

Interview

They asked five questions and they were timed I think three minutes each. The questions were basically why should we hire you, what is your best quality, what did you like best about your last job etc. The strange thing is that I got an email confirmation that it was completed, and then I kept getting emails to complete my interview process again. Someone called me from the regional store to come in and talk to her, and then I called back several times and then no one called me back. The store just seemed very disorganized

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Houston, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

Multi-step process, including an online interview, online questionnaire, and two face-to-face interviews with managers. The hiring team seemed very disorganized, sending multiple invitations to schedule my online interview, which I had already completed, and then sending me two emails after my in-person interview--one saying that I hadn't been selected and another one congratulating me and requesting information for a background check as the next step in the hiring process. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? Describe a time when you used your persuasive skills to get someone to change his mind. What background or training do you have that makes you a good fit for this job?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

I first interviewed at Tiffany and Co. during their career fair. I was asked to sit and in a room with other potential employees. I first met with the sales manager for fine jewelry and then with the manager from the "fashion floor". Both managers were very friendly. Interview questions were not difficult.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had a very difficult customer and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Security Officer Interview

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co..

Interview

Very simple. Application was moved around and took a little longer than it should have. Process and interview was pretty generic, not very deep questions, eveeything was very straight forward.

Sales Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Richmond, VA) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online and received an email to do an online assessment questionaire. A day later, I was asked to do a digital interview which I already completed from another position that I applied to the previous week. In the email explaining the digital interview, the hiring personnel requested an email to confirm if you have already completed the digital interview and contact her if you were to have any questions. I emailed about a week ago and I have yet to receive a reply. Very disappointing to have a lack of feedback and delay in reply with such a time sensitive process from a very well-established and dignified company such as Tiffany's & Company. If this is a preview of how unprofessional the executives in the Richmond VA location is then I dodged a bullet.

Interview Questions

• How will your background experience help you in the position you are applying for?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenwich, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Greenwich, CT) in August 2017.

Interview

Submitted a resume online, received an online questionnaire/personality test, and received an email a few weeks later with a digital interview. Next received a request for an in person interview at the store location with the Store Director.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Tiffany?   1 Answer

Operations and Security Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Indianapolis, IN) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Called to fill out another company application. I had an interview the next day. Interview went well and I was called the next day with a job offer.