Tiffany & Co. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tiffany & Co. Interview Questions

Updated Mar 19, 2017

2.7

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. in March 2017.

Interview

First step was a long online questionnaire multiple choice with typical customer scenarios. Second round was a video recording interview where we are given 1 chance to record our answer with a 3 minute time limit on each video. There were 7 questions.

Interview Questions

• From your past experience what makes you suitable for the company?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. in February 2017.

Interview

HR Pre Screen on telephone this month to check the background and technical skills. The whole process lasted about 30 mins and went smooth. The other process will happen soon.

Interview Questions

• Company culture in the companies that I worked - Best & worst?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Tucson, AZ) in February 2017.

Interview

3 interview process. 2 informal ones and 1 formal. It was I feel typical to all interviews. Trying to see if you qualify and also if you fit in. You take a personality quiz then later background check then after that drug test.

Interview Questions

• What if one person stole one of your customers and that customer bought over 100000 worth in jewelry how would you feel?   Answer Question

Business Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. in December 2016.

Interview

After applying online I received an initial phone call from the recruiting manager after about a two week period. During this phone call we set up a time for our phone interview. Overall phone interview with the recruiting manager took roughly 45 minutes start to finish. I was asked about previous work experience and we further discussed the role and what was expected. The next step would be a follow up phone call from the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Why Tiffany & CO?
      What makes you a good fit for this role?
      How has previous experience prepared you for this role you are applying for?
      Answer Question

Senior Analyst – Replenishment Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (New York, NY).

Interview

Very unorganized, they didn't even know what room I was going to interview in. Or who was going to interview me first. I was disappointed that I wasn't contacted at all and had to basically chase the HR person to get a straight answer...after 2 months. I probably would still be waiting for a response. I think that if the HR department is a reflection of the company then I'm glad I don't work there. Maybe it's a blessing.

Interview Questions

• Basic question about my experience.   1 Answer

Seasonal Sales Professional Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co..

Interview

Pretty brief for me. Met recruiter at job fair. Came in for interview, was called later that month to begin hiring process. I enjoyed the fact that they took time to have me meet lots of team members to determine the best fit.

Sales Interview

Interview

Professional. Thorough process and background check. The interviewers were friendly. I think is appropriate for the type of position. Have knowledge about the products and show passion for service.

Seasonal Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

I went in during a job fair so it was fairly easy. They called me the day before the interview and basically were just explaining the hiring process, and what to wear. Wear business formal. Black and white only or gray and navy. They'll ask you stereotypical interview questions, like "what was an obstacle in the workplace you overcame?" type of questions. You'll be seated in a separate room with one person. I didn't have a group interview.

Interview Questions

• How have you dealt with difficult customers in the past?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co..

Interview

I was called in for an interview after filling out an exhaustive on-line questionnaire designed to evaluate my sales skills. I met with the sales manager and then store manager. Both were very professional as well as pleasant to chat with. I felt confident that I was a good fit based on the feedback they gave me. I was pleased to find out there was work other than retail sales that I was suited for in their company. I was offered a position in "back of house" part-time seasonal operations. I was told that there was a possibility of long-term part-time employment after the season ended.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I felt confident that I could find childcare, if needed, during work hours. I think they just wanted to know if I was a flake or not.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate the hourly rate I was offered. It was a fair rate and should I be asked to stay on, I would take the opportunity to negotiate at that time.

Seasonal Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied Online, took a long assessment, was called that same day to schedule a interview for the following week. Met with the Customer Service Manager felt very welcoming. Was offered the position 1 hour after leaving the premises. Basic scenario questions

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you dealt with a difficult customer/how did you resolve it?   Answer Question
    • Skills from previous job how can you relate that to this position   Answer Question