Tiffany & Co. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 9, 2018

2.8

Polisher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Lexington-Fayette, KY).

Interview

How would you react to this or that situation and give examples. Do you interact well with others, and give an example? What did you do in your previous job that relates to the position you applied for. It was an average interview experience.

Interview Questions

• How do you contribute to this company?   1 Answer

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co..

Interview

Applied online. Was emailed link to take personality test.. Invited in store to interview. Interviewed with store director and sales manager at the same time. Called back 3 weeks later for another interview.

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Las Vegas, NV) in September 2014.

Interview

There was an initial Phone call interview. Then you meet with store director and any other managers in the store and possibly other stores. I also had an interview with Human Resources.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Tiffany and Co?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Houston, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview was at the store. I waited in the Will Call area and then went to the office of the Sales Manager. I interviewed with the Sales Manager and I am now scheduled to meet with the Store Director.

Assistant Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co..

Interview

I applied for four different marketing positions online, and the recruiter reached out to me to meet about opportunities with Tiffany. I met with two lovely HR representatives to review my experience, and they wanted to help find the right fit for me within the company which was great. I had my first interview on Tuesday, and the next day I already had a second interview set up for Friday!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, tell me about your experiences in your last position, what did you like the best/least about your job, are you analytical?   Answer Question

Social Media Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (New York, NY).

Interview

The initial came quickly after I submitted my resume. The first interview was with a recruiter who was nice but didn't seem to be very informed on the position. I was led on for weeks that they were not sure about moving forward to the next round. It has been months and I have not even recieved the courtesy of a "no". Pretty shocking for such a corporate company

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (Austin, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

At first there is a screening phone call. If they like you then they will ask you to come in to the store for a formal interview with a manager and then a store director

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you experienced a challenge and how you overcame it   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. in July 2008.

Interview

When I first applied online it was for a sales position and I was given a brief personality assessment. However, I was actually contacted for the Operations Assistant position which I had not applied for but since I posted my profile on tiffany.careers the hiring manager was able to match me with the position. I was first contacted by phone for a brief discussion regarding the job description and whether or not it was interested in it. The next step was a 1:1 interview with the Operations Manager. I was then called for a second interview during which I met the store director and the sales/assistant sales manager. However, I was informed that at that point it was just to get to know me but that the Operations manager had already decided to offer me the position. That same interview I was presented with my acceptance paperwork.

Interview Questions

• A sales professional has a question for you, meanwhile the phone is ringing, and the service bell is rung. Who's question do you answer first?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Since I had just graduated college I did not have much to negotiate with. I accepted the offer as is.

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. in September 2015.

Interview

Applied in the summer
    I was called on the phone three weeks later for a phone interview
    I received a face to face interview right after that
    Ask pretty basic question, job history, how can you use what you experience previously to this position.
    Very laid back and chill.
    I was nervous because i want this position so bad.
    But very cool.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous experience?
      Can you work with groups?   Answer Question

Operations Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tiffany & Co. (New York, NY).

Interview

I was contacted by HR and attended an interview. I was told the process would take 2 hours, it ended up taking less than one. Interviewer didn't ask anything relevant to my field or expertice, just general questions.