Virtua Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Virtua Health Interview Questions

Interviews at Virtua Health

2.6

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Virtua Health.

Interview

Super casual interview process. Contacted by a recruiter for a phone interview. Mostly just giving an overview of the position and the potential full time roles. Called back later that day to schedule a phone call with the manager. That was also very relaxed and didn’t ask typical interview questions.

Interview Questions

Interview

I had both a phone interview with a Human Resources representative and an in person interview with the hiring manager and team and a second interview with the hiring manager’s supervisor.

Interview Questions

• When was the last time you taught a class and what learning methods did you utilize?   Answer Question

Patient Registrar Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Laurel, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Virtua Health (Mount Laurel, NJ) in January 2020.

Interview

Received a call scheduling the interview from the recruiter. He asked preliminary questions about experience and availability. Took a typing test before interview at career center then interviewed by 3 managers.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have that makes you a fit for this position?

How would you handle an irate customer?

Describe a time where you didn't follow instructions given and the consequence.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Virtua Health.

Interview

Interviewed with 2 managers 1 from primary one from urgent care. They asked basic questions they were very laid back and easy going the interview process want fairly well.

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Virtua Health.

Interview

There was a phone interview, then met with manager, then recruiter provided benefits information. Recruiter contacted me quickly about setting up interview and for offer. Recruiter was so nice and helpful

Patient Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Voorhees, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Virtua Health (Voorhees, NJ).

Interview

They brought me in for an interview within a week of applying, the interview portion went great but I had to wait 6 weeks for a second interview. It’s been 4 weeks since then and I’m yet to hear anything. It was a very much hurry up and wait around process.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Laurel, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Virtua Health (Mount Laurel, NJ).

Interview

Best interview process. Very informative and responsive. Give details about the position as well as the great benefits offered. You meet with not only the leadership but your peers as well.

Sourcing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Laurel, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Virtua Health (Mount Laurel, NJ).

Interview

First there was a phone interview with a recruiter. The onsite interview consisted of panel interview with group of recruiters followed by 1:1 with HR Manager. Never received a follow up email from Virtua.

New Grad Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Holly, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Virtua Health (Mount Holly, NJ) in May 2019.

Interview

I applied online and two days later, I received an email requesting for a HR phone screen. I moved onto a phone interview with the Nurse recruiter. Interview went well. She asked me basic questions: why nursing, why virtua, why medical-surgical nursing, explain a time with a difficult patient, explain a time your actions created a good outcome. She then scheduled me for an in-person interview with the nurse director. It was a very relaxed environment in her office. She asked me similar question to the nurse recruiter and went onto a thorough explanation about the job and the work culture. I am still waiting to hear back on whether or not I got the final offer. I interviewed on a Thursday, and I was told it would be about a week. It currently has been 4 days since the interview.

Interview Questions

• What is something from nursing school that has stuck with you? When have you done something that satisfied your customer? How would you clinical instructor describe you?   Answer Question

IS Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Virtua Health (Marlton, NJ) in February 2019.

Interview

I applied online to an intern position posted by Virtua Health. Not long after I had a preliminary phone interview with one of their human resources employees, then had a second preliminary interview with the manager of the department overseeing hiring for the position. During the THIRD interview I felt like the two managers speaking with me thought I had no idea what was happening or what the position entailed, even though I have an IT degree listed right on my resume. They kept harping on the fact I had no experience, even though I was applying to an intern position. They also kept bringing up the specialty of my degree as not quite relevant to the position, even though my degree was in an IT field and the position was basic help desk work.
    If they truly felt I wasn't a fit for the position, why bring be in after two other screenings and make me feel belittled? It left a very bad taste in my mouth, and even if they do offer me the position I am very inclined to decline.

Interview Questions

• Since you don't have much experience in this type of work, how would you apply your talents to this position?   Answer Question