Virtua Health Interview Questions

Updated Jun 2, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 192 of over 192 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Virtua Health

Virtua Health

Application

I interviewed at Virtua Health

Interview

Zoom interview with two interviewers. The interview ran 30 minutes and was very smooth. They asked about 3 questions each and gave you plenty of time to respond. If they needed clarification on a specific point they will ask for more information.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for Virtua?
    Answer Question

Virtua Health

Application

I interviewed at Virtua Health

Interview

Overall it was a smooth interview process from start to finish. Phone call with hiring recruiter then scheduled interview with hiring manager. Interview itself with hiring manager was not long though.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Virtua Health

Application

I interviewed at Virtua Health

Interview

The interviewing process was simple and efficient. Interviewers were on time and fair. I would highly recommend working for VIRTUA. My resume was looked at from top to bottom and the job was explained to me. All of my questions were answered.

Interview Questions
  • What is your experience with organization and time management?

Virtua Health

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Virtua Health in Feb 2021

Interview

The lady forgot she had an interview with me and when I emailed she sounded apologetic and rescheduled... only to come to the interview completely unprepared.... I had my salary expectations on my application so when she realized it was higher than they were paying she said she will keep me in file for future roles... This is two 30mn blocks on my current work day I am never getting back. Do you due dilligence and stop wasting candidates time! Stop treating candidate like sales calls and be mindful of the people.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camden, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Virtua Health (Camden, NJ) in Feb 2021

Interview

While they seemed VERY Nice on phone, they seemed desperate during face to face interview . Even staff were coming up to me asking me to please work there, they also said they had no direct manager ....sounded too poorly structured and desperate for me.

Interview Questions
  • how soon could you start...already talking about weekend coverage planning before interview was over or offer was discussed.

Anonymous Employee in Sri Potti Sriramulu Nellore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Virtua Health (Sri Potti Sriramulu Nellore) in Jan 2021

Interview

good and find good leaders to work with them.call me and doing virtual interview with full of fun. Happy tea is there with a cake. Ate them and enjoy it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Virtua Health

Application

I interviewed at Virtua Health

Interview

I had an initial screening with the recruiter, then was passed to the department manager and their assistant whom with I reviewed my resume and discussed my knowledge, skills and accomplishments. We had a relaxed conversation about the job requirements, what they were looking for in this position and how my skills and experiences aligned with their needs.

Interview Questions
  • What have you been doing most recently that relates to the required job skills and duties.

Virtua Health

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Virtua Health

Interview

Super casual interview process. Contacted by a recruiter for a phone interview. Mostly just giving an overview of the position and the potential full time roles. Called back later that day to schedule a phone call with the manager. That was also very relaxed and didn’t ask typical interview questions.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camden, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Virtua Health (Camden, NJ) in May 2020

Interview

You apply online, they email you or call you with an offer to interview over the phone. You talk to the floor manager over the phone due to Covid about the position. Then they may offer you a position.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in five years

Virtua Health

Application

I interviewed at Virtua Health

Interview

I had both a phone interview with a Human Resources representative and an in person interview with the hiring manager and team and a second interview with the hiring manager’s supervisor.

Interview Questions
  • When was the last time you taught a class and what learning methods did you utilize?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 192 Interviews