Virtua Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Virtua Health (Marlton, NJ) in August 2014.

Interview

I applied on the Virtua Careers web site. I had a phone screening interview last week. I was accepted for a live interview with a recruiter. If I pass this interview, I will meet with the department.

Interview Questions

• I was asked why I wanted to apply for a paralegal position when I had been an attorney for 12 years.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Virtua Health in December 2014.

Interview

I applied online and took an assessment test then received a called from a Talent Acquisition Consultant about 3 days later. Answered a few questions and was invited to interview at the Mount Laurel location. Meet with a different Talent Acquisition Consultant (very nice and professionally), she scheduled me for a 2nd interview the following Tuesday. Meet with the Manager (very nice, easy to talk to and made me feel comfortable). Received a call from the HR about a week and 1/2 later (due to Xmas and New Year) and was offer the position. One of the best interviews.

Interview Questions

• No question was out of the box. "Tell me a time when you was in a difficult position with a client", "What would your supervisor say was your strength and weakness"   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiations, offer was fair.

Patient Accounts Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Laurel, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Virtua Health (Mount Laurel, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online, received a phone call from a Talent Acquisition Consultant who after a brief conversation scheduled two interviews the following day, one with herself the other with a team of three team leads. Both interviews and the entire experience were remarkable. I am very impressed with Virtua.

Patient Accounts Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Laurel, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Virtua Health (Mount Laurel, NJ) in October 2014.

Interview

Was interviewed by Consultant and also Manager of the department which took a total of 2 hours. Very warm and welcoming environment! No question was too difficult but did made you think about the details that come with being in a supervisory role. To prepare for the interview I think it's worthwhile to "interview yourself" with how you handled your last job, or any difficult issues you had to address or how you train staff, etc. Reviewing your past job details helps prepare you for questions you may be asked. (how do you train? how do you get people to step up and fulfill their job responsibilities, goals? how do you trouble-shoot a large project?)

Interview Questions

• Was there ever a situation that you handled that tested your own ethics (work)?   Answer Question

Patient Care Tech Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Virtua Health in September 2014.

Interview

I was called and scheduled for a interview and i was asked about why i want to work for them. I am currently waiting for a 2nd interview so it seems like it went well..

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Voorhees, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Virtua Health (Voorhees, NJ) in September 2011.

Interview

Applied in person. Interviewed in a few departments. Had a typing test. Met staff. I was given a tour of the unit. I had to go to hr for a drug screen. I was called the next week with a job offer. I accepted the offer. Started a week later. Had normal amount of paper work to complete process.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in health care?   1 Answer

Physical Therapist Interview

Interview

From the beginning, I was placed in contact with a Virtua Talent Acquisition Consultant who led me step-by-step through the entire application process. We discussed my interests, where I would like to work, and arranged a time to meet in person. Before the meeting, I filled out an online application which was very user friendly and placed my resume on file for Virtua. After our meeting, the Virtua Talent Acquisition Consultant remained in contact to continually answer any further questions. She even arranged for me to attend a Virtua Open House so I could meet some of the rehabilitation directors. Overall, every step of the interview process was stress free. And everyone from the Virtua Talent Acquisition Consultant to the rehabilitation directors was extremely friendly and helpful.

Interview Questions

• I felt all questions were appropriate. For example: What made you interested in working for Virtua?   Answer Question

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlton, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Virtua Health (Marlton, NJ) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied online, 2 days after did assessment, 2 weeks after got an email/call requesting a phone interview, did Interview then get invited to meet with another recruiter and hiring manager ,. Even was very professional and knowledgeable about the company, they make you feel very comfortable.

Lab Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Laurel, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Virtua Health (Mount Laurel, NJ) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied over a month ago. I received an email two weeks ago for an assessment. Last week I was offered a formal interview which went wonderfully. I have not been offered a position yet, but I hope to hear back within the week.

Interview Questions

• Why did I choose Phlebotomy as a career choice.   1 Answer

Lab Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Virtua Health in May 2014.

Interview

It was a long three to four month waiting period. I had started applying around April, and received a call from a recruiter for an initial interview around May. My resume was then submitted to the hiring manager for review. The hiring manager called me around June for a first and second interview. I had tried to get in contact with the recruiter and manager for about another month to see the what the application was. It wasn't until July I actually had an answer that I was hired to start that August.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Virtua?
      Why do you think you would fit the Virtua culture?   Answer Question