WSP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WSP Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2017

2.6

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WSP (Herndon, VA) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Was contacted 2 weeks later for a phone interview. A week after the phone interview, was invited for an in-person interview. Interviewed separately with 5 people and then was taken to lunch by 2 employees that were at about the same level as me. Was asked to provide a short writing sample after lunch. Everyone was incredibly friendly and down-to-earth. Process was very professional and they maintained communication throughout. Received an offer a little over a week after the in-person interview.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coral Gables, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at WSP (Coral Gables, FL).

Interview

Very anti-climatic. I stepped in and the Senior Vice President read my resume out swiftly, then asked if I had any questions. The interview lasted 4-5 mins at most. The interviewer seemed extremely checked out and not interested, nor did they discuss the position at all. It felt like they had already selected someone else and were only going through the motions with me just "because." It was a waste of time.

Interview Questions

• No questions were asked aside from "do you have any questions?"   Answer Question

Civil Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WSP (Baltimore, MD) in February 2017.

Interview

Recieved an email requesting a phone interview. The interview was very casual. I spoke to the engineer coordinating the interns. Then I spoke with the engineer in the department I would be working in. We discussed previous jobs, why I wanted the position and what I expected from it.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WSP (Lancaster, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone Interview. Asked an appropriate amount of questions. Make sure that you have questions for them as well. Very light conversation and wont ask you intimidating questions. Very easy to get along with.

Interview Questions

• If you could chose any other career what would it be?   1 Answer

Entry Level Structural Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at WSP (State College, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

WSP Brinckerhoff representatives came to my school's Career Fair from the New York office. They asked me to interview with them the very next day, after I met them and presented them my resume.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WSP.

Interview

Interview experience was very positive - they took a lot of time to talk with me about the company, projects they were working on in their department and the open position. They asked me to briefly walk them through my portfolio. I did not get the impression it was a pretentious or egomaniacal environment. They showed me around the office and encouraged me to contact them if I did not hear from them within a week or so.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at WSP.

Interview

had interview on campus. got invited to an onsite interview. There were several parts- case interviews, excel, fit. they also provided lunch. it took about 3.5 hours, including lunch. with one exception, everyone was very nice. There were several people there interviewing, half went before lunch, half after.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at WSP.

Interview

Very simple phone interview. Incredible group of people. Really made working fun. They asked about what I wanted to learn, and what I could give to the company. I found out a little more about what the company did, didn't do much research as I probably should have. Really enjoyed my time there.

Structural Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Haven, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at WSP (New Haven, CT) in April 2016.

Interview

Phone call interview, did not last very long and was very casual/friendly. There were about 4 people on the call, it was led by one person who briefly described their projects and asked me some personality questions. They were very quick at responding to me and made the process extremely efficient

Interview Questions

• No technical questions were asked, just about my interest in engineering and how I would work in a fast paced environment   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at WSP (Aurora, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

Very easy. Only asked questions pertaining to how past job experiences could aid in making yourself a good candidate for the job. Then one had to basically be able to explain how they add value to the business.