Weatherford Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 15, 2017

2.5

Geologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Weatherford (Houston, TX).

Interview

My interview was mostly a review of my past experiences as outlined on my resume. There were also a few behavioral questions and questions about my long-term career goals. The interview environment was relaxed and conversational.

Interview Questions

• How will you handle a subordinate that refuses to follow instructions?   1 Answer

NextGen Graduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Weatherford (Houston, TX).

Interview

They flew me in a day before where you settle in to a hotel. The next day you and the rest of the candidates are shuttled to the office to complete an interview and learn about various product lines. The day concludes and you return the next day for a second interview, rig tour and case study/ teamwork exercise. All interviews were one on one and you answer questions off a list. Most persons said they were given a choice between two questions to answer for each part.

Next Gen Rotational Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Weatherford (Houston, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Interviews were fairly easy. I was part of a group that was flown out to Houston. The interviews on the first day were fairly easy and the second day was a little more formal. They were also a few group activities and a rig tour as well? Still waiting to hear back for an offer.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with situations when you don't know something?   1 Answer

Quality Control Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broussard, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Weatherford (Broussard, LA) in April 2017.

Interview

My initial phone interview by the Weatherford recruiter was very detailed as to the components of a quality system. My knowledge of these helped me to get a personal interview at the facility. The facility interview process was very casual with conversations related to problems associated with the present quality system.

Interview Questions

• Did I have experience with API Q1, or Q2 quality management system.   1 Answer

Logistics Administrator Interview

Interview

Went thru staffing agency. After my resume was send to hiring manager interview was scheduled within 3 days. Manager was very calm and professional. We talked in the office, questions were related to the software experience, management of inventory, customer service and vendor relationships.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Weatherford.

Interview

Interview process was straight forward, and a very positive experience. The R&D Director gave me a tour personally and introduced me to each of the staff members. Spoke with the manager and he asked a few minor technical questions. The staff was excellent and the facilities were wonderful.

Quality Assurance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Weatherford (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

Had three separate interviews, one with the plant manager, the other with department managers, and the final one with the plant manager again. All interviewers had to agree that I was the correct candidate for the job offered.

Interview Questions

• Can I get the plant ISO certified by the end of the year? (2006)   1 Answer

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Odessa, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Weatherford (Odessa, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Short.... Made me wait almost 2 hours after my interview time. Sat me down with one of the managers. He asked me questions then another manager came asked me questions. Everything was fairly easy.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Weatherford.

Interview

Fairly typical interviewing process. Usually with two or more managers. They created a very pleasant atmosphere in which to interview, so it was almost like having a conversation for me.

Interview Questions

• What is one word that describes you?   1 Answer

Marketing Department Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Weatherford (Houston, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by an internal recruiter for a role (with 2 reports) at Weatherford.

The interviewer began the interview discussing how he enjoys partying, comes to work drunk and drinks alcohol at work....He repeatedly cut me off when I tried to discuss my capabilities...

Interview Questions

• At the end he asked me "What are you doing this weekend?" ..Maybe we could have coffee next weekend?"   Answer Question