Weatherford Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Sort:

Petrophysicist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Weatherford (Oklahoma City, OK) in December 2014.

Interview

Hiring took over 6 months to get a final offer . I had to interview twice for the same position and they declined me the the first time. Few months later i applied againand i was chosen for the phone interview and then persoanl interview

Interview Questions

• Aboutmy projects as graduate school?
      They also ask me about why i want to work for this company etc etc   3 Answers

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Weatherford (Houston, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

HR contacted me. Hiring manager did a phone screen. Once HR determined I had the required background, my resume was passed to the hiring manager. The hiring manager read through the resumes, called me and conducted a phone screen. Based on my answers, he decided to call me in for an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Wanted to know about my programming skills   2 Answers

Lab Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Weatherford.

Interview

More interested in ability to be flexible and capabilities to learn rather than experience.

Interview Questions

• How are you going to change the Culture at Weatherford?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I attempted to negotiate and they did not budge.

SQA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Katy, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Weatherford (Katy, TX) in September 2018.

Interview

I got 2 rounds of interview and a task to complete. The first round was 30 min talk on the phone with all technical and they sent a task for me to complete afterwards. Then in the 2nd round, it was a Skype video call where i mostly went over the task i completed and answered some other questions. The whole process took less than 3 weeks

Interview Questions

• How do you make sure your framework is following the best practices?   Answer Question

Mud Logger Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dickinson, ND

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Weatherford (Dickinson, ND) in June 2013.

Interview

The interview was very short. Few "what would you do" or "how would you respond" type questions. I was applying from out of state so I had a phone interview. At the time I applied they needed a lot of new hires.. oil waves. I was also referred by a friend so that helped i'm sure.

Interview Questions

• How would you respond to criticism?   1 Answer

Mud Logger Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Weatherford in July 2014.

Interview

Two or three phone interviews, background check, reference check. The phone interviews were all very friendly yet professional. I did not have a hard time relating and building report throughout the process. At the end of this process I was asked to provide a reference list, they performed a background check, and I was asked to perform a drug screening. In between interviews I was able to contact the office that was hiring just to get to know a few of the staff members a little better.

Warehouse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Weatherford (Houston, TX) in January 2011.

Interview

Ask a lot of questions of position apply for and check your employment history also check job references and former employers with job prouduction and other work history in job market in your area with your experience

Interview Questions

• Your experience on position   1 Answer

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Weatherford (Houston, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

the process wasn't drawn out for me they basically wanted to see if i had any general knowledge about pulling orders, and what computer networks have I come across through out my work history. Received an offer letter the following day accepted the offer without negotiating the pay only to find out later that I wasn't offered what others had been offered in the same department. That low ball figure has effected me to this day, and I know I will never be rewarded for my talent moving forward.

Interview Questions

• what was my background as far as warehousing go   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was no negotiation and I was low balled with the offer letter if only I had access to glassdoor back then my life and my over all work out look would be different

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Weatherford (Houston, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

Face to face. Simple and quick. If you think logically, can do simple math, are good with detail, and can work almost unsupervised, then this maybe for you. It's a simple job, but if you can't slow yourself down and work within time constrains then this can turn into a quick trip to no job.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Weatherford (South Houston, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview was with a few people. Relaxed. They told me this would be a CTH role of three months. After three months I asked about the conversion. They laughed and said it was never on the table. Waisted my time. They also said they are well organized and making more improvements. It is a complete mess around here with no direction. So, basically they lied during the interview to get me onboard.